deadestfish

Hundreds of XRP Holders Petition Trump to "Stop Ripple Dumping"

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, elias said:

God is a user on XRP chat

But is he a bag holder? Is he anxious about the price? And who does he pray to?

Edited by Johno
Oops

5 hours ago, Johno said:

But is he a bag holder?

Heathen! His bag is so heavy even he cannot carry it.

5 hours ago, Johno said:

Is he anxious about the price?

Shame! Price is the work of sodomites and idolaters. Competition is a sin!

5 hours ago, Johno said:

And who does he pray to?

Well, ah.. umm.. you see, as it turns out, it's actually .. mm... the Jews! Just don't tell anyone, OK?

On 8/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Montoya said:

I know what goy means. I am one. I don't take offense to the use of the word. But the context in which the OP used it, was inherently racist. "The time of the goyim has come". Please tell me what you think he meant. It is quite obvious that he was implying an alt-right world view in which it is, and has been, somehow "the time of the jews" and that this is somehow related to him and other poor, mistreated "normies" getting "dumped on". This is typical of the alt-right's rewriting of history and warped victimization peddling. They prey upon poor, ignorant white people by telling them that their failures in life are not their own fault but instead are caused by someone else, usually jews. And for the record, please point me toward any other people trying to reappropriate the term "goy" who are not white nationalists. 

For the record, Stalin, Mussolini, Lenin, Castro, and Hitler were all Uber progressive liberals, who believed in limitless power for the Govt. In fact their liberal view of govt power enabled them to play God, and choose which citizens lived and died. (Complete opposite of a Right Wing conservative’s views of Govt)

Referring to those Sub-humans as Alt-right indicates you are a proud product of the US public educational indoctrination. Think about it... If Hitler were actually a conservative, the New York Times would not have denied the Holocaust, during WWII. Instead they would have outed him as the animal, the rest of us already knew.

If Stalin was a right winger, The NYT would not have denied his forced starvation on the Ukrainian population. Many, many thousands of Ukrainians starved to death in the early 1930’s, due to Stalin’s grain confiscation programs. Trust me we remember it, because it really happened, regardless if the NYT choose to prop up the haters by denying the truth.

Refferring to White supremacists as Alt-right is an oxy-moron. White supremicists are the militant arm of the left. After all it was Lefties who fought against civil rights, and lefties that murdered Lincoln and Kennedy for their civil rights stances. And let’s not forget that the longest serving US senator in America’s history was a proud KKK executive, and recruiter, who campaigned and won election on a “defeat civil rights” platform, and yes he was a celebrated democrat, till he died. The dem party never asked for an apology, or even a token public dismissal of the KKK from him. Rather they simply kept re-electing him. Is that Ironic???

Enjoy your day, professor.

1 hour ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

For the record, Stalin, Mussolini, Lenin, Castro, and Hitler were all Uber progressive liberals, who believed in limitless power for the Govt. In fact their liberal view of govt power enabled them to play God, and choose which citizens lived and died. (Complete opposite of a Right Wing conservative’s views of Govt)

Referring to those Sub-humans as Alt-right indicates you are a proud product of the US public educational indoctrination. Think about it... If Hitler were actually a conservative, the New York Times would not have denied the Holocaust, during WWII. Instead they would have outed him as the animal, the rest of us already knew.

If Stalin was a right winger, The NYT would not have denied his forced starvation on the Ukrainian population. Many, many thousands of Ukrainians starved to death in the early 1930’s, due to Stalin’s grain confiscation programs. Trust me we remember it, because it really happened, regardless if the NYT choose to prop up the haters by denying the truth.

Refferring to White supremacists as Alt-right is an oxy-moron. White supremicists are the militant arm of the left. After all it was Lefties who fought against civil rights, and lefties that murdered Lincoln and Kennedy for their civil rights stances. And let’s not forget that the longest serving US senator in America’s history was a proud KKK executive, and recruiter, who campaigned and won election on a “defeat civil rights” platform, and yes he was a celebrated democrat, till he died. The dem party never asked for an apology, or even a token public dismissal of the KKK from him. Rather they simply kept re-electing him. Is that Ironic???

Enjoy your day, professor.

Da fuq did I just read here?

41 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Da fuq did I just read here?

It is called American History. Ever hear of “Jim Crow” and Seperate but equal” laws? Both Democrat platforms, and ideologies. 

How about “Segragation now! Segregation Tomorrow! Segregation Forever!” It is from Gov Wallace’s (dem) Campaign and inaugural address in Alabama. (Yes He won 4 times) Kennedy had to send the National Guard to push back the Alabama State police, and convince the governor that black children have every right to be educated, same as whites. 

Cost Kennedy his life.

Today you are taught to hate Robert E. Lee, but the only reason I can see that the Dems truly hate the man, is because he was among the first to allow black children into Sunday school, and he taught them how to read. The Democratic Gov imprisoned him for this (2 seperate times) because R. Lee was man that believed in powers higher than humans, and refused to deny education to anyone.

With whom do you believe the northerners fought the civil war against? I will give you a clue; Lincoln was a Republican, and the Dems could not believe they lost another election.

History repeats itself, and eats those who do not learn from it’s lessons. We are at the same point in history today, nothing has changed, dems still choose war over elections, when they  don’t go their way.

Try reading actual books... Liberals can only “white wash” the Internet, not book shelves. It is not a coincidence that illiteracy is always highest in the “blue cities.” Rather it is pure design.

32 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

It is called American History. Ever hear of “Jim Crow” and Seperate but equal” laws? Both Democrat platforms, and ideologies. 

How about “Segragation now! Segregation Tomorrow! Segregation Forever!” It is from Gov Wallace’s (dem) Campaign and inaugural address in Alabama. (Yes He won 4 times) Kennedy had to send the National Guard to push back the Alabama State police, and convince the governor that black children have every right to be educated, same as whites. 

Cost Kennedy his life.

Today you are taught to hate Robert E. Lee, but the only reason I can see that the Dems truly hate the man, is because he was among the first to allow black children into Sunday school, and he taught them how to read. The Democratic Gov imprisoned him for this (2 seperate times) because R. Lee was man that believed in powers higher than humans, and refused to deny education to anyone.

With whom do you believe the northerners fought the civil war against? I will give you a clue; Lincoln was a Republican, and the Dems could not believe they lost another election.

History repeats itself, and eats those who do not learn from it’s lessons. We are at the same point in history today, nothing has changed, dems still choose war over elections, when they  don’t go their way.

Try reading actual books... Liberals can only “white wash” the Internet, not book shelves. It is not a coincidence that illiteracy is always highest in the “blue cities.” Rather it is pure design.

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left.  Thank you, this explains a lot.

10 minutes ago, automatic said:

Up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left.  Thank you, this explains a lot.

You are welcome 🙏

I understand everything in my post seems backwards to you, but you are simply a victim, with no logical way to respond, because your toolbox is empty.

Here is another big surprise for you: The union army that freed all of the slaves, consisted mainly of white soldiers. Yes it was white conservative Republicans that believed God was the most powerful entity, and ALL humans are simply equal....Many of them believed so strongly in the truth that they paid for it with their lives, yet today the Dems have the nerve to demand reparations, while at the same time insulting black citizens by insisting America needs double standards for SAT tests or employment requirements, because black people cannot compete with Asians or whites. (Pathetically racist on so many levels, yet openly endorsed, because the “separate but equal” philosophy lives deep in the Democratic Party)

IMO the Democratic Party owes the nation a fortune, and they should be paying for their sin of slavery. 

Also I see that the future has you on it’s dinner menu.

4 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Cost Kennedy his life.

Lol. 

Posted (edited)

@Valhalla_Guy Seems like you know your history, and refreshingly it’s not the popular version rewritten by liberal academics.

I’m a fan of Dinesh D’Souza as well. But your rant is a bit disproportionate here, like using a mallet to kill a flea.

Edited by JA8

4 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

You are welcome 🙏

I understand everything in my post seems backwards to you, but you are simply a victim, with no logical way to respond, because your toolbox is empty.

Here is another big surprise for you: The union army that freed all of the slaves, consisted mainly of white soldiers. Yes it was white conservative Republicans that believed God was the most powerful entity, and ALL humans are simply equal....Many of them believed so strongly in the truth that they paid for it with their lives, yet today the Dems have the nerve to demand reparations, while at the same time insulting black citizens by insisting America needs double standards for SAT tests or employment requirements, because black people cannot compete with Asians or whites. (Pathetically racist on so many levels, yet openly endorsed, because the “separate but equal” philosophy lives deep in the Democratic Party)

IMO the Democratic Party owes the nation a fortune, and they should be paying for their sin of slavery. 

Also I see that the future has you on it’s dinner menu.

Can someone whip up a nice virtual hug meme for this guy from me please........

5 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Cost Kennedy his life.

1 hour ago, JA8 said:

@Valhalla_Guy Seems like you know your history, and refreshingly it’s not the popular version rewritten by liberal academics.

I’m a fan of Dinesh D’Souza as well. But your rant is a bit disproportionate here, like using a mallet to kill a flea.

No, actually. His history is a little mixed up...and I've read D'Souza too.

And I'm old enough to remember Kennedy, and Wallace. I'm also a Southerner, and my family was greatly affected by the Civil War.....at least two of my great-great grandfathers died in that war, and I know a great deal about that conflict, and them, and about Robert E. Lee, who was their commander.

My great-great uncle was with Lee at Appomattox, one of 71 survivors of a battalion of South Carolina Volunteers who were a thousand strong when they mustered in Columbia in 1861. 

Lee was a great American. It pains me to see the street signs here taken down, and the statues taken down. It's misguided, in my honest opinion. But Lee is dead, and I doubt he gives a f**k.  The world moves on. The people who put all the statues up of Confederate generals in the first place..... were just as delusional as the snowflakes who want to tear them down now.  Both were affected by the same kind of groupthink and mass delusion that powers all crowds with a mission.

As is @Valhalla_Guy.

Everybody these days is talking their political bias online. A little truth mixed with some possibly honest confusion, some conspiracy theory......and a smattering of pure bullsh!t is what I'd call @Valhalla_Guy's view of history. Nice try. No cigar buddy. You're a lightweight. 

I wasn't going to say anything, but the admonishment for us to "read some books" p!ssed me off. He needs to read MORE books and read more broadly...and for comprehension. 

And...more importantly, if he's going to claim to be an educated man, he needs to open his mind and open his eyes...and maybe his heart, as well.

News flash, there are no good guys in white hats these days to join up with.....just different cliques with different agendas and different politics.. Yes, the liberal narrative in this country is bullish!t. But guess what? So is the conservative narrative. Whoever you think your hero is, he has feet of clay. And an axe to grind.

And the Civil War was fought already, and the South definitely lost......and some of the outcomes that transpired were not really all that great, as far as how we run our country today. But it isn't about to be refought, as much as some people might like to be just a stupid as their forefathers were, and end up just as dead. 

I don't care enough to refute every error in the drivel above, but trust me when I say that there are a number of obvious factual errors along with the hardcore right-wing spin. Go back to 4 chan or whatever rock you climbed out from under.