What if banks don’t use XRP, does XRP still worth buying?

25 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

The longer XRP not been used the slimmer the chance of success.

I also feel this way. By the time the regulations are finally in place, Ripple's technology and head start might be irrelevant.   

Ripple's push for change helps future solutions from other entities, solutions which might eclipse the usefulness of what Ripple currently offers.  

16 minutes ago, RippleFan4124 said:

I also feel this way. By the time the regulations are finally in place, Ripple's technology and head start might be irrelevant.   

Ripple's push for change helps future solutions from other entities, solutions which might eclipse the usefulness of what Ripple currently offers.  

My view is the opposite.  The more that has happened in the cross border payments space the more obvious it seems to me that nothing has come close to the XRP Digital Bridging Asset concept.  FB coin is a stable coin designed like a camel in a walled garden, not a flexible bridging asset designed to meet all requirements.  Generally the emergence of more stable coins provide more reason, not less, for XRP to exist.  XRP, and the ILP,  becomes more and more unique and relevant with every new development in its space...and XRP is building links with all the right partners as well as working to the requirements of regulators.

Like many I was surprised and disappointed that XRP was left out of the post Christmas bull run.  I can offer no explanation other than that XRP has not caught the imagination of the crypto investment community.  To me that is more of a reflection on their collective intellect than anything to do with XRP relevance as the cross border digital asset of the future.

Yes, an advantage built over years just disappears in a year or so while they seemingly just sit back on their haunches, all the while not doing anything but allowing themselves to be overtaken in anything and everything they do.

very plausible🙄

'The more that has happened in the cross border payments space the more obvious it seems to me that nothing has come close to the XRP Digital Bridging Asset concept."  I wholeheartedly agree with this and would add that no other company, crypto related or not, has so rapidly earned the respect of both governments and financial institutions that Ripple has. Having fifty of the world's central banks attend a conference that your company hosted, being invited to be a member of a variety of both government and private task forces and committees, and having a flawlessly operating infrastructure up and running world-wide, with well over 200 financial institutions already on-board, is nothing short of phenomenal. Especially considering the relatively short time frame in which they've accomplished all of this. Reading the individual powerhouse bios of the team at Ripple, and then looking at the broad scope of their vision for an IoV, and both the Xpring and UBRI initiatives, tells me that XRP is poised for incredible success. A company wouldn't be able to sell, literally hundreds of millions of dollars of their product to institutional entities, if there weren't both a strong demand for your product, and a genuine respect for your technological objectives. The RippleNet foundation has just barely been laid, and yet already there's  "...over 130 exchanges worldwide,: and "...Xrapid transactions increased 170% from Q1 to Q2 and Ripple had a 30% increase in the number of live Xrapid partners in Q2."  The momentum is clearly building and whether or not the market is slow to reflect this is irrelevant at such an early point in time. Utility will prevail.     

Edited by WuWei