Moneygram Earnings call this morning...They are pumped for xRapid

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They gush a bit about Ripple and xRapid "Ripple has become our key partner for settling cross border payments using digital assets" "Sooo excited to announce today that moneygram is live and

I hold gold, silver, cryptos (and I hold more precious metals than I do crypto).  It's really only Bitcoin maxis who push the "store of value" thing because BTC literally has no other use....and

I am really impressed. I just tried sending money to Greece. $500 from a US bank account to a bank account in Greece: Okay, what does Western Union offer? So please observe the A

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, meegwell said:

They gush a bit about Ripple and xRapid

"Ripple has become our key partner for settling cross border payments using digital assets"

"Sooo excited to announce today that moneygram is live and settling transactions on the xRapid platform"

"we started executing trades this week and all signs point to this being a tremendously beneficial relationship for all parties involved"

"we are literally settling trades in seconds and quote my friend Larry 'this is really cool'"

Sounds good. Any link available for this information or is it just word of mouth?

around 24 min - i think the second analyst question - they do a great job explaining the consumer vs. back-end sides of sending money cross-boarder and for the first time ever we can settle the back-end process as "near to instant as humanly possible" and getting rid of all the money "trapped in transit".

Great stuff...the vision becoming reality.

3 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

I can’t see speculator action being very positive though.  Speculation didn’t drive the price up much when MG was announced.  Now that it’s live and there’s no spike from utility, speculators won’t expect gains from utility, and won’t buy in. Even if Moneygram loves xrp and competitors start jumping on too, no probe action from utility will equal no price action from speculators.  If anything, the opposite will happen - people will see utility not driving price and jump ship.

8 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

Correct me if i am wrong here please.  If i understood Mr. Bob Way from his gracious time educating us on his patent,  Xrapid via Market Makers WILL put upside pressure on price.  He discussed this quite thoroughly in Bobs Book Club, yet i have not been able to track down his original postings.  I don't think Galgitron is correct with this statement. 

9 minutes ago, quetzalcoatl said:

Correct me if i am wrong here please.  If i understood Mr. Bob Way from his gracious time educating us on his patent,  Xrapid via Market Makers WILL put upside pressure on price.  He discussed this quite thoroughly in Bobs Book Club, yet i have not been able to track down his original postings.  I don't think Galgitron is correct with this statement. 

Does anyone have an explanation of the patent? I haven't been able to find one.

If it would increase the price of XRP, why isn't Ripple using it?