tacostand and XRP price

Brad said it a while back, that the two most pressing issues facing xrp adoption were liquidity and regulatory clarity. The MG deal and the programmatic institutional sales are addressing the first issue. The monthly escrow sales are not our enemy, as they're laying out a network of exchange and institutional "rails," that absolutely need to be robust enough to handle the traffic that they're ultimately aiming for; and they're building a base of liquidity in the process.  The ongoing fight to get the second issue resolved has now reached a boiling point with the FB Libra white paper release, and Ripple's subsequent WSJ message. This is some serious business, both figuratively and literally, and I for one, would much rather see a well structured, methodical build-out of the overall Ripple network, to ensure what I'd describe as a necessary, "other-worldly" carrying capacity to be able to efficiently handle what's likely to come. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm guessing we are not going to see a significant upwards move in price until "mr tacostand" mccaleb finishes selling his quota of XRP for this period. He has been selling since Jun 6 and sold a

Not this again...

It is true, although he used to sell about 52000 per day, now he is selling 1.1M. I guess a sustained run to above 1$ is pretty difficult when the daily supply get a boost like this. 

On 8/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, Caracappa said:

He was selling in 2017 when XRP went from $ 0,005 to $ 0,40 and he was selling when it went up further to $ 3,40

The thing is, his selling is limited to a certain amount - thus why there are FOMO periods when the buying way exceeds his selling.
But the key is that the price cannot sustain those higher levels - his selling always eventually pushes the market back down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.