Sign in to follow this  
10millionplus

How do you feel?

Just now, 10millionplus said:

How do you feel, now you know you have invested in a coin that only have made the Ripple founders rich and you poorer?

How do you feel to be a smartass?

10 minutes ago, 10millionplus said:

How do you feel, now you know you have invested in a coin that only have made the Ripple founders rich and you poorer?

For the moment you are right. They made them very rich and me poor. However I hope one day XRP make me rich too.

29 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

For the moment you are right. They made them very rich and me poor. However I hope one day XRP make me rich too.

While btc is back to 10500 again, xrp is still glued stuck between 30-32 cents, so as soon xrp dares to drop below 29 cents, 

i will swap them for dollars and then wait until btc is at it's lowest point again, and then buy btc and wait for the next lift off.

And whenever xrp might get unstuck and go up, then i can always concider to buy them back, but for now i'm done with xrp.

1 hour ago, 10millionplus said:

Unlike many people here, I leave my feelings at the door :)

But this is one of my biggest gripes with XRP.  It's a red flag I can't seem to get past.  For Chris Larson to be on a list of the worlds richest people (during ATH) up there with Bezos and Gates, just doesn't make sense to me.  Now, if XRP hit true utility and changed the financial payments industry, then maybe that makes sense but it has not and has a long way to go before doing that.

34 minutes ago, Direboarder said:

Unlike many people here, I leave my feelings at the door :)

But this is one of my biggest gripes with XRP.  It's a red flag I can't seem to get past.  For Chris Larson to be on a list of the worlds richest people (during ATH) up there with Bezos and Gates, just doesn't make sense to me.  Now, if XRP hit true utility and changed the financial payments industry, then maybe that makes sense but it has not and has a long way to go before doing that.

Except that didn't happen. In theory he was up there during the ATH, but that was on paper. If he'd actually tried to sell even just a reasonably sized fraction of his holdings to actually cash in and officially bag himself a spot high up the rich list, the price of XRP would have tanked and he would have ended up with much less money than his worth was reported as.

Right now he's ranked #1227 richest in the world with a net worth of $1.9bn. A lot? Sure. But again, if he cashed out in bulk the price would tank and he'd definitely not get anywhere near that much money in his bank account at the end of it.

He's still selling slowly but surely, and that is frustrating as it certainly contributes to holding the price down, but he's nowhere near the levels of actual mega-billionaires like Gates and Bezos.

He's actually a bit damned by how much he holds, in a weird way, because it can be worth as much as it wants to be - he'd never actually get that much from it in short order. I'm sure he's not complaining about making however many million he does per month from his smaller scale sales, though.