Ripple Extends University Investment Program to Japan - $50M

XRPage

It's interesting to see how some of our respected and well known 'critics' try to turn news of investing in the future of an XRP eco system into something bad. 

Yeah, you guys are reading that right! The money is not used to pay electricity bills but to let students work on research that benefit the blockchain in general and XRP in particular.

You think RL donates 50ml to universities, says something like "Have fun with it! Oww and if you've got time in between drinking and partying... bla bla blockchain perhaps?" or they would connect it to specific rules.

It's almost like the FUDers are getting desperate.

48 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

@AlvaroXRP You are without a doubt one of the dumbest, most-shortsighted idiots I've seen on this board.

Congratulations, you deserve a medal.

And boring. So utterly boring. @Tyvole too. @Julian_Williams always recommends using the ignore function but I’m fascinated as to how much of it I can read before experiencing tears and so truly understand what the old saying means. 

21 minutes ago, Johno said:

And boring. So utterly boring. @Tyvole too. @Julian_Williams always recommends using the ignore function but I’m fascinated as to how much of it I can read before experiencing tears and so truly understand what the old saying means. 

Im here to balance idiotic optimism that clouded this forum to such an extend its truly religious. Im not fudster or someone who hates xrp, You need two sides, not just ULTRA HYPE POSITIVE , sorry that you just dont want to hear that, bud that is not my problem, ignore and move on.

I like both positive and negative things in this space, many of you here would praise ripple even if it executed child in front of your eyes. Like get fkn serious being so naive wont help you out in making better financial decisions.

Just the fact that HIGH PERCENTAGE of people here believe in TA,, is mind-blowing. You can plot all you want you wont know what the price of xrp is 5 years from now via TA....

Or that majority of people follow some XRP preachers that basically throw predictions out till something hits the mark, is acceptable .. i dont know, who is the boring one here.

To me it gets boring to hype **** up the sky every damn day or connect dots till my fingers bleed.

game over smile GIF by QuickBooks

ignore me pls, use the function that you have at your disposal and stop bitching about people bitchin.

FEELS :)

michael jordan crying GIF

Edited by Tyvole

10 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

I like both positive and negative things in this space, many of you here would praise ripple even if it executed child in front of your eyes.

Whats wrong with that? If executing children and harvesting their souls to power validators is what is needed... I'll help them luring kids into my van and drive them to HQ.

They say kids are the future! Of payments that is!

15 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Whats wrong with that? If executing children and harvesting their souls to power validators is what is needed... I'll help them luring kids into my van and drive them to HQ.

They say kids are the future! Of payments that is!

shocked guinea pig GIF

23 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

ignore me pls, use the function that you have at your disposal and stop bitching about people bitchin.

Yeah. Nah. Im not ignoring you. Im yet to experience tears of boredom. That is my goal. But keep going at some point the sheer inane predictability of your posts will squeeze some moisture from my tired old eyes. By the way, and not wanting to detract from your quest, you should try and differentiate negativity from genuine criticism. But I feel safe you won’t understand the difference, so carry on. 

1 minute ago, Johno said:

Yeah. Nah. Im not ignoring you. Im yet to experience tears of boredom. That is my goal. But keep going at some point the sheer inane predictability of your posts will squeeze some moisture from my tired old eyes. By the way, and not wanting to detract from your quest, you should try and differentiate negativity from genuine criticism. But I feel safe you won’t understand the difference, so carry on. 

quiet tim and eric GIF

Some time ago Ripple announced the same with Delft TU - highly recognized tech university. 

Tried several times to have a conversation with the person in charge at the university. Ended nowhere. Not sure if it was a one-time publicity stunt to say hey we contribute to research. Nothing seems to have come to fruition from this donation...

1 hour ago, panmores said:

Some time ago Ripple announced the same with Delft TU - highly recognized tech university. 

Tried several times to have a conversation with the person in charge at the university. Ended nowhere. Not sure if it was a one-time publicity stunt to say hey we contribute to research. Nothing seems to have come to fruition from this donation...

TU in Delft has a blockchain lab, and they reported the cooperation with Ripple in june 2018 in the news section which explains what they are doing.

https://www.tudelft.nl/2018/ewi/tu-delft-en-ripple-gaan-samenwerken-om-innovatie-in-blockchains-cryptovaluta-te-versnellen/

It's mainly a long term and behind the curtains thing, not to create a product tomorrow. It's like challenging students in the 90's to research what else you can do with that thing called the internet. 

As RL has said many times before, they are interested into getting blockchain more mainstream so eventually the entire ecosystem can benefit from it.

7 hours ago, Benchmark said:

@AlvaroXRP You are without a doubt one of the dumbest, most-shortsighted idiots I've seen on this board.

Congratulations, you deserve a medal.

Ignoring in 3..2..1...

Edited by AlvaroXRP
You will have the honor to be the first one in my ignore list