The markets reaction.....

20 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Nothing tender about me mate....but i wonder if you have a problem that makes you spend your time showing such fecklessly low intellectual skills?  I haven't user ignored you yet.

LOL, Low intellectual skills, that's all you can come up with?

You ignore the fundamental truth that XRP can succeed wildly one day or it can go to zero, and you insist there is only one possibility, which is success.

Who's a hopiumer here? Who is lack of the basic understanding?

I am not here to educate you upon why xrp price is still so low and so suppressed.

I only take reaction like yours to gauge the market sentiment.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

Who cares really? If you need your money, get it. Otherwise, just be patient. Think of another way to make money in the mean time if that’s your angle. That way, when XRP takes off it’ll just be icing on the cake. I’m 2 months in and I stopped looking at the price everyday, it’s too much! The key to patience is acceptance. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you.

9 minutes ago, XRP_Almighty_Q said:

Who cares really? If you need your money, get it. Otherwise, just be patient. Think of another way to make money in the mean time if that’s your angle. That way, when XRP takes off it’ll just be icing on the cake. I’m 2 months in and I stopped looking at the price everyday, it’s too much! The key to patience is acceptance. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you.

I'm 3 years in and at this point I feel like a buddhist monk. You've got 100% the correct attitude.

19 minutes ago, XRP_Almighty_Q said:

I think you have the right attitude - but comparing your head space after two months of hodling with a fairly minimal price change, compared to many others where they have been holding for nearly two years and massively down - I can sympathize. It’s not even a case of ‘if you need your money, get it’ - you’re not going to sell your position if you’re 80% down at this point. People are frustrated and need to vent. 

That said I am the last person to say we are owed anything and this is an entirely speculative investment which you should invest in with the expectation there’s a high chance of losing all your money. 

10 hours ago, XRPboi said:

THIS has been going on for months now - trading sideways, being tied to BTC, and not pumping while other coins do. How is today any closer to resembling December than last week was?

Don't you know December is the only month where they are more than 100 days! Bagholders that depends on manipulative whales to moon are just sad 

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.  

https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futures-in-us

ETF's are next -  which will enable your rich old relatives to be able to call up their brokers and say buy me some "shares of bitcoin"  LOL.

Who doubts that other digital assets will follow?  ETH, LTC, XRP etc.  Once there are ETF's and physically settled futures for XRP could you imagine what the price will be?

Bitcoin is moving as expected.  Things are looking good.

8 1 19.png

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.  

https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futures-in-us

ETF's are next -  which will enable your rich old relatives to be able to call up their brokers and say buy me some "shares of bitcoin"  LOL.

Who doubts that other digital assets will follow?  ETH, LTC, XRP etc.  Once there are ETF's and physically settled futures for XRP could you imagine what the price will be?

Bitcoin is moving as expected.  Things are looking good.

8 1 19.png

Brilliant piece again, although conducted in a different threatre, maestro Eric!

Ripple has an XRP markets department. I wonder do they know what is going on with the market at a deeper level regarding trading, manipulation, demand, etc?

I would think they do as they would have much more resources, tools, and insight at hand to understand underlying activity.

Given xRapid is supposed to utilize market liquidity I would think they definitely have to have this kind of insight since the product depends on a healthy market.

--------------------------

On another note, Bitcoin is only at $10K because a massive buyer single handedly forced the price with a $100 Million USD purchase earlier this year. But do you guys remember how Bitcoin crashed from $6K all the way down to $3K in November? I bet it's the same buyer!

I'm saying all of that to say that this market does not make one bit of sense and you really shouldn't try too hard to make sense of it or you'll just get more and more ****** off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.