The markets reaction.....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

Hype??? 

It's fact. Why are people getting so hung up on facts today. Facts are facts. The above is all true, it's not hype. 

You seem very confident that we are only days away from a major breakout. Where is thos confidence coming from?

5 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

Hype??? 

It's fact. Why are people getting so hung up on facts today. Facts are facts. The above is all true, it's not hype. 

facts that has no effect on price. that's why I call this hype. you should add another fact to your list, ripple the company and their employes are dumping on me and you

Edited by Xill
4 hours ago, itcdominic said:

Please remember I am PRO XRP,  I am HODL....I love its purpose.  I have gifted all my Family XRP.  I love XRP.  But I am getting so tired.

I think part of the problem is XRP's community...Especially the people that attempt to connect a lot of dots, which raises the degree of hopium to a new height among the others...But in reality, the dots being connected, may have a very small chance of becoming true...There will be many others coming off hopium......

33 minutes ago, aware said:

I think part of the problem is XRP's community...Especially the people that attempt to connect a lot of dots, which raises the degree of hopium to a new height among the others...But in reality, the dots being connected, may have a very small chance of becoming true...There will be many others coming off hopium......

No it is the opposite.  Dots are connecting up very well, but the "tiredness" is exacerbated by other crypto doing so much better in price.  This has given trollage an opening to undermine confidence.  This word hopium implies everyone who connects dots is some sort of drug addict, in fact it is perfectly sensible to connect dots and keep yourself in front of the game.   Hope combined with good research should be the driver behind your investment (following the advice of the trollage and using their shallow language is a sort of madness)

Edited by Julian_Williams

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but sometimes we get a glimpse into the NDAs (like the BoA patent). 

And yet people still think it's just dot connecting and hype. That's why you will be first out the door when it moves, and why you will not see maturity and the full value of your investment.

But by all means...carry on... post your 'skeptical realism' on forums, affect your disdain. It's amusing to those who've put in the hard yards actually...you know....researching our investments.

[not directed at OP - I feel your frustration, that's natural]

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

You are looking at this as a TA guy.  I would say the future of Ripple is more dependent on the future of XRP than the other way round, but both are going to do well.   That the market does not reflect what is happening in the real world tells you that price does not reflect value.  So you have to give up using price as your metric for measuring whether the stock is moving forward in terms of potential. Relax.

H-O-P-I-U-M

You're hopeless to treat xrp as a SURE thing

Are you that desperate?

4 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Then buy Tesla stocks at roughly $ 218. Better?

You know, that to you and I, we see the oddness of this comparison. We might laugh at it yet I know a very bright individual who, when pressed would choose Tesla because it’s clearly the better performing stock. I know this because we had this conversation just last week. I was sort of stumped by it. He’s still very bright (an IT guru) but I did discover a flaw in his power of analysis.

32 minutes ago, MQB said:

H-O-P-I-U-M

You're hopeless to treat xrp as a SURE thing

Are you that desperate?

Do you treat this word "hopium" as if it is some sort of talisman that will make sense of every bit of trash you write.  Can you not be a bit more creative and put some real thoughts of your own together?

Edited by Julian_Williams
Just now, Julian_Williams said:

Do you treat this word "hopium" as if it is some sort of talisman that will make sense of every bit of trash you write.  User ignored

Because your tender heart can't handle one single possibility?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.