The markets reaction.....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

The crypto market is hostile to XRP.   

You can say that again....I was excited to catch up with an old friend.  and when we each discovered a passion for Crypto we looked forward to discussing and comparing notes.

I made the mistake in telling him that I like everything about XRP and that is my portfolio base.

He no longer speaks to me.  

For some reason XRP is HATED with a deep passion......I hold no ill toward others or other crypto....but that hate from the purist is fierce.  I don't understand it.

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

You can say that again....I was excited to catch up with an old friend.  and when we each discovered a passion for Crypto we looked forward to discussing and comparing notes.

I made the mistake in telling him that I like everything about XRP and that is my portfolio base.

For some reason XRP is HATED with a deep passion......I hold no ill toward others or other crypto....but that hate from the purist is fierce.  I don't understand it.

OOL...hilarious.

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

no need for google, I watched Dr Strangelove when I was at a Quaker school in the 1960s.  Ban the Bomb was big in those days.

I had to check Google to check the book....I was thinking it was a Terry Southern novel, but it was Peter George....

10 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

no need for google, I watched Dr Strangelove when I was at a Quaker school in the 1960s.  Ban the Bomb was big in those days.

I'll wash your car for a thousand XRP.

Pembrokeshire looks amazing, btw. I can't believe the tides you have in Wales.

9 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Ripple works with the enemy in their eyes

BTC was meant to destroy the old system

All while making them extremely rich

They are like revolutionary bolsjeviks on steroids dreaming about owning lots of lambos

Fundamentalists are dangerous people

Just now, Julian_Williams said:

This evening I spent three hours drawing the tourists down by the sea.  Beautiful long warm evening 

I have only visited the UK once and didn't make it to Wales. I would love to see Wales and Cornwall on my XRP victory lap. I am very British by blood and name, but maybe that isn't something to brag about in Wales.....    :) 

The sea is in my blood, I think. I love to sail.

2 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

Crawl back under your rock. Exactly the SAME thing has happened before. We're in a way better position now: 

Adoption

SBI

Multihop

FSA (UK) and their stance on ripple 

Money gram. Yes F%) £&)), money gram!!! 

When we pump we'll go hard. You can sit on the sidines crying if you want. I plan to ride the wave up again. 

yea and maybe all of the above is just hype. maybe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.