The markets reaction.....

2 hours ago, itcdominic said:

Even Brad G. himself admits he can't explain why the price does not move.

Do you believe him? (honest question)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, thetamind said:

Think about how early we still are guys.  No one is using xrp yet. They're only getting ready to use it. Give it a couple more years.

I hesitate to argue with this....because I think we might be about to see a big move up.......but I do have problems with infinite waiting. XRP needs some juice soon.....I don't agree that it's just a matter of waiting until adoption gets here. There are many unknowns. Many pitfalls. Powerful enemies .

Ripple is going to be fine. To me, the future of XRP the coin is still less certain. I'm not a fudster. I'm a hodler, with a lot of XRP. 

10 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I hesitate to argue with this....because I think we might be about to see a big move up.......but I do have problems with infinite waiting. XRP needs some juice soon.....I don't agree that it's just a matter of waiting until adoption gets here. There are many unknowns. Many pitfalls. Powerful enemies .

Ripple is going to be fine. To me, the future of XRP the coin is still less certain. I'm not a fudster. I'm a hodler, with a lot of XRP. 

You are looking at this as a TA guy.  I would say the future of Ripple is more dependent on the future of XRP than the other way round, but both are going to do well.   That the market does not reflect what is happening in the real world tells you that price does not reflect value.  So you have to give up using price as your metric for measuring whether the stock is moving forward in terms of potential. Relax.

Just now, Julian_Williams said:

You are looking at this as a TA guy.  I would say the future of Ripple is more dependent on the future of XRP than the other way round, but both are going to do well.   That the market does not reflect what is happening in the real world tells you that price does not reflect value.  So you have to give up using price as your metric for measuring whether the stock is moving forward in terms of potential. Relax.

Thanks Dad.

(just kidding)   :)

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

And you are looking at this as a religion.

I think ripple could do well even without xrp at this point. Always use price as an metric (its the real truth, even if manipulated, it doesnt matter, its the truth, you dont go to a store and say, Hey i feel like euro is undervalued , so i will pay less cause its worth more then it is atm.), Julian is not some kind of scientist with amazing talent of seeing potential, there are many smarter then him people that might look at XRP and see many reasons to not get into it. High risk/ low probability of gain.

Its only as valuable as people are willing to pay for it :).

4 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

hard to relax when you know you are sitting on top of a rocket fueled and ready..but you can't hear the countdown.

330px-Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

hard to relax when you know you are sitting on top of a rocket fueled and ready..but you can't hear the countdown.

330px-Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Maybe because the countdown might not have started.  My latest metaphor is to think of all these good news stories as being like putting wood on a fire that has not been lit.  I get the feeling that the tinder is still green and will not light for a while, but when it begins to burn it will just find lots and lots of fuel.

The crypto market is hostile to XRP.   XRP is gradually separating itself from this market.  I am happy with how it is playing out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.