The markets reaction.....

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

agreed.....spending it with my wife today.

Idk if that’s distracting enough given the low price atm. 

Just kidding. 

To be honest it’s easy for me to speak, sold a chunk near ATH and again in april 2018 when it was clear to me we were in bearmarket territory. So I’ve regained 3 or 4 times my initial investment ( could have been 12 times though..) and so now I’m playing on the house. 

On the other hand: bought TRX at the subtop, sold several weeks ago with a big loss, putting it in BTC annnnddddd yes, XRP.  Atm 20% fiat 80% XRP.  

And waiting......

( hey, I have a wife too!  Let’s take a look, lol).

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

Anyone that tries to legitimate TA under any circumstances needs to hand over their xrp right now. Give up. And walk away with shame. 

Do you mean legitimize TA?  Or do you mean "do legitimate TA"? 

On the XRP/USD pair, TA is pretty useless.....a flat line with two fomo spikes in a two year period. Plenty of breakouts that fizzled and couldn't hold the gains.

That means we don't even really HAVE much of a chart to do TA on.

XRP/BTC seems more fruitful...if we make a swing low on the weekly against BTC here...that means a lot, I think. That would be a reversal of a long trend.

We might not.....but we won't know for a while. Today is a little disappointing for sure.

But I think it's tiresome when people who don't even understand what TA really is......jump up and badmouth it.

How much do you KNOW about TA? Have you been a trader of cryptos or stocks or gold or other assets? Because it's quite valuable to those people, many of whom do very well using it.

Some stocks and some cryptos are good "traders". Some aren't.

XRP is usually almost untradable.  Occasionally good traders can build their positions by swing trading XRP...and those people would not agree with your assessment.

1 minute ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Idk if that’s distracting enough given the low price atm. 

Just kidding. 

To be honest it’s easy for me to speak, sold a chunk near ATH and again in april 2018 when it was clear to me we were in bearmarket territory. So I’ve regained 3 or 4 times my initial investment ( could have been 12 times though..) and so now I’m playing on the house. 

On the other hand: bought TRX at the subtop, sold several weeks ago with a big loss, putting it in BTC annnnddddd yes, XRP.  Atm 20% fiat 80% XRP.  

And waiting......

( hey, I have a wife too!  Let’s take a look, lol).

i can only send the good ones privately... :)

3 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

She had fish.......I had the Prime rib!

Sorry to tell you this, but I’m afraid your account has been hacked. They photoshopped a bald weird looking guy next to your beautiful wife.  Be sure to use a strong password. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Always the same joke, sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.