The markets reaction.....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

How you can claim there's less demand, what you mean is in your opinion you think there's less demand. 

Well I thought this is a discussion forum so I'm just giving my 2 cents, whether I'm right or wrong I don't care that much as long as I make mostly good trading decisions.

Just now, iLeeT said:

Well I thought this is a discussion forum so I'm just giving my 2 cents, whether I'm right or wrong I don't care that much as long as I make mostly good trading decisions.

Surely if you're a trader long term price doesn't matter you just want a volatile asset? Not a stable coin like xrp seems to be right now 

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Then buy Tesla stocks at roughly $ 218. Better? 

Look Dude.....I am happy with what I own.  I am happy with the price I paid.  I have made it no secret that I am here to make money.

If 7 years from now we are still at .31 Cents with no real movement between now and then, I would say I made a poor investment.

I am still holding, I still have great expectations, and honestly I do not understand why so many other crap coins have favored so well and I'm still sitting roughly where I started.  I did not sell at the ATH because I believe that XRP is much, much greater than that.

But show me another Digital Asset with so much accomplished, strong leadership team, and promoted potential use.  You cant.  Yet XRP is (IN my opinion) UNDER PERFORMING as compared to others in this space.

Just venting due to what i consider un-rational market reaction.

1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

Just venting due to what i consider un-rational market reaction.

Yeah well, agreed with all you’ve said.  I feel the same.  Many do. Many posted those feelings already.  I did. You just did. Copy paste many future threads if the price stays at this level.

It’s a waiting game in a manipulation driven market. 

In the meantime there’s real life. That’s fun too. 

4 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yeah well, agreed with all you’ve said.  I feel the same.  Many do. Many posted those feelings already.  I did. You just did. Copy paste many future threads if the price stays at this level.

It’s a waiting game in a manipulation driven market. 

In the meantime there’s real life. That’s fun too. 

agreed.....spending it with my wife today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.