The markets reaction.....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

Just now, XRPboi said:

Couldn't you chalk up your stance of "this is exactly what happened in December" to simply being a feeling as well? 

How can you be so sure there is nothing different between now and December? We could remain low for another 3-4 months. In fact, that is precisely what the experienced TA guys in this forum are predicting 

What are you talking about. That IS EXACTLY what ACTUALLY happened fool. Not a feeling, it happened!!!

Do you understand??

Just now, Xrpdude said:

Oh dear, going on feel are we. What is it they say about emotions? There's nothing different this time imho except we're in a much better position now in terms of adoption. 

When I use the term feel its often as a result of my polling of my XRP friends and family/community.  getting their thoughts/opinions helps me see the human element that impacts the market.  lets face it, many retail investors are emotional in their decisions.

I am one here for one reason....to make money.  

My investment in XRP has not performed to what my research into fundamentals and compared to other assets in the market i.e. Bitcoin, eth, etc.  TA's don't seem to really help with accuracy of any type.  So I ask and read peoples feelings and try and understand where they are.

Those individuals don't "feel" like they did in 2017.

It's normal that we feel desperate when we see the market.

Serious progression doesn't reflect in price, no progression or hype get's the $.

market manipulation and slow pace adoption due to lack of regulation is the bump in the road IMO.

Don't think we're out of the woods yet, may take longer than we think.. 

5y + and maybe we'll be in a better position.

Just now, itcdominic said:

When I use the term feel its often as a result of my polling of my XRP friends and family/community.  getting their thoughts/opinions helps me see the human element that impacts the market.  lets face it, many retail investors are emotional in their decisions.

My investment in XRP has not performed to what my research into fundamentals and compared to other assets in the market i.e. Bitcoin, eth, etc.  TA's don't seem to really help with accuracy of any type.  So I ask and read peoples feelings and try and understand where they are.

what did they feel? bullish when bitcoin hit 20k and xrp was at 30 cents or something?

Just now, Xrpdude said:

What are you talking about. That IS EXACTLY what ACTUALLY happened fool. Not a feeling, it happened!!!

Do you understand??

THIS has been going on for months now - trading sideways, being tied to BTC, and not pumping while other coins do. How is today any closer to resembling December than last week was?

Anyone that tries to legitimate TA under any circumstances needs to hand over their xrp right now. Give up. And walk away with shame. 

3 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

THIS has been going on for months now - trading sideways, being tied to BTC, and not pumping while other coins do. How is today any closer to resembling December than last week was?

Crawl back under your rock. Exactly the SAME thing has happened before. We're in a way better position now: 

Adoption

SBI

Multihop

FSA (UK) and their stance on ripple 

Money gram. Yes F%) £&)), money gram!!! 

When we pump we'll go hard. You can sit on the sidines crying if you want. I plan to ride the wave up again. 

Edited by Xrpdude
Misspelling
4 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

At the end of the day it all comes down to supply/demand. XRP's attempts to catch up to the rest of the market were brutally brought down multiple times so speculators don't want to put too much money which means there's less demand.

How you can claim there's less demand, what you mean is in your opinion you think there's less demand. Well that can change in an instant, or it may take weeks. Or you may be wrong altogether. 

The whole market has been more subdued, just don't make the mistake of thinking you know about global demand and what it will be the next day let alone a few days into the future. 

In December '17 nearly everyone was crying in here, including me... It's not fair. Xrp is lagging behind etc etc. Then boom!! . The escrow was confirmed and the markets went nuts! From what I recall all the big guns in here were saying the escrow is already priced in... How wrong they all were. 

You don't know what's round the corner. 

Edited by Xrpdude
Amendment
18 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

Couldn't you chalk up your stance of "this is exactly what happened in December" to simply being a feeling as well? 

How can you be so sure there is nothing different between now and December? We could remain low for another 3-4 months. In fact, that is precisely what the experienced TA guys in this forum are predicting 

There is a big difference between now and then.

We are on coinbase as well as hundreds of more exchanges (back when i bought xrp for the first time you had to buy ether on coinbase and send to binance to trade for xrp, much easier now)

xrapid is live

r3 has conducted trials with swift, as well we found out they have the ability to settle with xrp in their code.

Moneygram is utilizing xrp and ripple bought 10% of moneygram

Sbi just went live today

Edited by Finesse
Just now, Finesse said:

There is a big difference between now and then.

We are on coinbase as well as hundreds of more exchanges 

xrapid is live

r3 has conducted trials with swift, as well we found out they have the ability to settle with xrp in their code.

Moneygram is utilizing xrp and ripple bought 10% of moneygram

Sbi just went live today

we are at $0.31 cents 

we are at $0.31 cents 

He said theres a difference between now and 2017 when we were at 30c for ages, i brought up all of that and you say we are at 30c. 

are you unable to comprehend how that makes no sense?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.