The markets reaction.....

Its extremely obvious that the market is not as much of a believer in XRP as I am.  When people post findings and connect the dots the market does not move.

I am convinced that all the news and info we are all holding onto to validate our XRP positions are not as convincing for the pessimistic folks.

Starting to feel that until direct XRP/Ripple announcement from major companies and governments that this will not change.

I have gone back through some of the news that excited me and truthfully CAN see why the non-optimistic people are still not believing.

Its going to take SOLID publicly announced news and PROOF followed up with volumes to win the non-believers.  and even then there will always be haters.

Even Brad G. himself admits he can't explain why the price does not move.

Fingers crossed for solid news with confirmation and undeniable proof with volumes.   

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market. Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

Well LedgerX beat Bakkt to the punch.  Main stream financial access to Bitcoin has been all but assured.   https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futur

It's amazing how people do not understand what is right in front of them. So much research has uncovered what Ripple is doing in the background, most of it from publicly available information, but som

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Its much more simple than you think, idk why you guys think this is an organic market.

Market is manipulated by large pockets with bot trading software.

And this can continue forever? Or will there come a day when the market is bigger/stronger than the whales?

I agree with your assessment. XRP is not currently used in a major way.

The part that baffles me about the crypto community is that no other coins are used in a major way either, yet they get a hard on for all of them while ragging on XRP.

XRP is better than the rest and it threatens BTC. You have a small amount of crypto anarchism too. Coordinated FUD efforts started years ago by those afraid, and now your average 70 IQ crypto fan just harps this tune like a sheep.

Edited by mrhat75

Not going to lie it's certainly getting a little tiresome.. Negative YTD... negative today... negative tomorrow... The token with the highest probability of real world utilization is the worst performing asset in the top 50. Not the top 3.. the top 5.. the top 10.... THE TOP 50.

Edited by n0rdz
1 minute ago, mrhat75 said:

I agree with your assessment. XRP is not currently used in a major way.

The part that baffles me about the crypto community is that no other coins are used in a major way either, yet they get a hard on for all of them while ragging on XRP.

Exactly!  I see some excellent utility in this coin...this is why XRP is where I landed.  I could have bought into BTC at $2500 each way back when.....but instead bought into XRP at $0.25 cents instead because it seemed to me that BTC was crap for utility but XRP has a real business use case and it was a no brainier....yet here we are at $0.31 cents.....ugh!

Just now, itcdominic said:

And this can continue forever? Or will there come a day when the market is bigger/stronger than the whales?

Correct there will come a day, and that day will be much better than other tokens. Simply because the amount of money it will take to manipulate xrp with 100b tokens will be way too much for anyone to attempt.

Once utility pushes price, once liquidity is there, once bank and market maker fomo sets in its a GG for us. This is all my opinion of course.

Another thing you have to consider, this market isnt mature. We have 18/19 y/o's and other young people who have never invested before in their life. Who wouldn't know how to research a leadership team or invest based on fundamentals. They invest with emotion and greed.

Once more professionals come in they will get hammered because nobody's going to buy their shitcoin anymore. I was thinking about that this morning, in the future why would we have multiple global currencies. I truly think there will be only one in the future. XRP

2 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Once more professionals come in they will get hammered because nobody's going to buy their shitcoin anymore. I was thinking about that this morning, in the future why would we have multiple global currencies. I truly think there will be only one in the future. XRP

Eventually, liquidity is all that will matter as long as a coin is secure, scalable, and fast (non-**** coin).  The first non-**** coin to dominate liquidity will take it all imo.  I'm sure there will be a few niche ones around but only one king.

2 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

Oh dear, going on feel are we. What is it they say about emotions? There's nothing different this time imho except we're in a much better position now in terms of adoption. 

Couldn't you chalk up your stance of "this is exactly what happened in December" to simply being a feeling as well? 

How can you be so sure there is nothing different between now and December? We could remain low for another 3-4 months. In fact, that is precisely what the experienced TA guys in this forum are predicting 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.