How can we lose?! $50+ Inevitable

Say you have 50 billion XRP circulating. A bank wants to move $250,000. Peanuts for any bank (let alone MANY). At the current price you'd need 781,250 xrp to do that.

There's no situation in which the price does not go up and past the ATH. At $50 per XRP you'd need 20,000 XRP to move $1,000,000. Even that feels like way too much.

I've never been more confident in any decision I've ever made. We're on the right team.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But from your perspective this makes perfect sense because “you’re out”. Which is a bit of a quandary because you’re still here... More amazing is your inside knowledge of intentions of all the b

Don't worry. No bank is using XRP. Also no bank is planning to use XRP. This is why Ripple initiated Xspring to find a use case for XRP since there is none.

Man, why are you here? You're out? So if you sold your investment but insist on hanging around a forum where people still hold XRP, even though you don't, then I honestly haven't heard of something mo

I don't really agree with anybody that says that the price needs to be X in such and such scenario and therefore price will shoot up to X as soon as that scenario comes into play. To me, if that is true, that is a bad thing. That means to me that if the price doesn't appreciate to X, then the use-case wouldn't work and Ripple would fail for that use-case, and at current price, many use-cases would already be dead.

I think the more important thing is liquidity and trade volume. If the price of XRP was $0.10 and trade volume was 100 billion USD a day, it'd be much healthier as a bridge currency than if XRP price was $589.00 but the trade volume was only $100,000.00 a day. 

Correct me if logic is wrong.

2 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

Don't worry. No bank is using XRP. Also no bank is planning to use XRP. This is why Ripple initiated Xspring to find a use case for XRP since there is none.

But from your perspective this makes perfect sense because “you’re out”. Which is a bit of a quandary because you’re still here...

More amazing is your inside knowledge of intentions of all the banks. I don’t know how you managed to get confirmation from all banks that they each have no plans to use XRP. 

Why waste any time here?

3 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

Man, why are you here? You're out? So if you sold your investment but insist on hanging around a forum where people still hold XRP, even though you don't, then I honestly haven't heard of something more pointless in my entire life. You don't know that no bank is planning on using XRP, so don't come here spreading FUD. 

I really can't believe how some people have nothing better to do than to chat nonsense on an online forum, it honestly astonishes me. 

29 minutes ago, JordanC said:

Man, why are you here? You're out? So if you sold your investment but insist on hanging around a forum where people still hold XRP, even though you don't, then I honestly haven't heard of something more pointless in my entire life. You don't know that no bank is planning on using XRP, so don't come here spreading FUD. 

I really can't believe how some people have nothing better to do than to chat nonsense on an online forum, it honestly astonishes me. 

The poor guy is clearing struggling with making decisions for himself. almost feel bad for him.. 

8 hours ago, wrongbenson said:

I don't really agree with anybody that says that the price needs to be X in such and such scenario and therefore price will shoot up to X as soon as that scenario comes into play. To me, if that is true, that is a bad thing. That means to me that if the price doesn't appreciate to X, then the use-case wouldn't work and Ripple would fail for that use-case, and at current price, many use-cases would already be dead.

IMHO  it's whether the Current main Ripple project is a success or not. If it is a success then the price must rise as per the OP's comments. If Ripple can't get the banks on board and using xrapid then XRP will be worthless (ignoring that some other highly successful use case for XRP may appear).

So yes the OP is correct - and Yes the project has failed if the price rise doesn't occur, because the price rise is the result of a successful banking project

The way that I see it, the brief transaction time reduces, but doesn't entirely eliminate the risk of volatility during large money transfers. As the price of xrp climbs, this volatility would be expected to accordingly decrease, therefore a higher price would be an asset to smoother transactions. The logjam is the lack of regulatory clarity, which ultimately prevents banks/FI's from venturing beyond using Xcurrent and into Xrapid usage.  I believe that once the regulatory issues are clarified, xrp will gain a tremendous boost in liquidity through price appreciation, and that this will be a watershed moment in the widespread adoption and use of Xrapid. The open WSJ letter/add to Congress, was, imo, a veiled warning that Ripple isn't going to tolerate being held up much longer and is considering moving operations to a country whose cryptocurrency rules have already been clarified. It's almost like asking, who's going to show up at a game where the referees haven't even decided on what the rules are going to be?     

5 hours ago, JordanC said:

his entire life is pointless.

13 hours ago, StopMakingSense said:

Say you have 50 billion XRP circulating. A bank wants to move $250,000. Peanuts for any bank (let alone MANY). At the current price you'd need 781,250 xrp to do that.

There's no situation in which the price does not go up and past the ATH. At $50 per XRP you'd need 20,000 XRP to move $1,000,000. Even that feels like way too much.

I've never been more confident in any decision I've ever made. We're on the right team.

Some top maths there well done, I can sleep easy tonight 

13 hours ago, wrongbenson said:

I really agree with anybody that says that the price needs to be X in such and such scenario and therefore price will shoot up to X as soon as that scenario comes into play. To me, if that is true, that is a an awesome thing. That means to me that if the price does appreciate to X, then the use-case would work and Ripple will succeed for that use-case, and at that future price, we`ll all be goddamn rich.

I think the less important thing is liquidity and trade volume. If the price of XRP was $0.10 and trade volume was 100 billion USD a day, we`d be buying that dip like there`s no tomorrow and if XRP price was $589.00.... then a yacht a day....

Correct me if logic is wrong.

done. Corrected.