ripplenet

SBI CEO "We want MoneyTap to accommodate international remittance, so we created a mechanism and it may contribute to xRapid using XRP "

48 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Such fantastic news! Yet more evidence that the second half of 2019 will contain some fireworks.

I thought this was planned for the second half of 2020?

1 minute ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Pretty sure you didn't think that, friend :)

Launched October 2018.

Thanks for the clarification. I am seeing all kinds of (mis)information spread over Twitter. You seem to be pretty bullish for the second half of 2019. Do you believe this will start to take off around November, or are you thinking SBI might really kick things off over the next 24 hours?

I can add some "details" :

KY-san explained that it was now "only" the part 3 of his plan which include 6 parts. he said his mind is already in the new ones but the following parts will be kept secret for a while. Later on he said that one of these targets is a worldwide scale of success.

I noted that he evoked many questions already solved about policies and regulation, and it seems (to me) very convincing as : international and national regulations / governemental acceptance / and some other questions about partnerships  was already managed and under control

we are not in the situation of an exchange opening (with short term effects on prices) but a new attempt to rally all JPN economy to crypto and in the same time with international scale.

No doubts about the huge scale of the goals. And imo that's the first worlwide experience at this scale.

So desperate we are... He clearly says “may” contribute. This is just another well worded pump using ambiguous words, in hopes of triggering Uber gullible fanatics to hang on longer, or better yet buy more rocket fuel.

You realize that the exact same meaning can be communicated by adding the word “not” directly after the word “may”

Hmmm...adding the word “not” doesn’t change the accuracy or meaning of his “quote” but it sure would be received quite differently by the XRP drips.

Anyone on this site want to sell me their home? I “may” give you a million dollars, if you first sign over the title.

If you have time look up the word “will” and compare it to “may” There is a world of difference, which is why their words are selected very deliberately.