SBI VCTrade is live !

Thomas666

5 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I hereby declare that I acknowlegde that my investment in XRP could very well reach the value of zero, nada, rien, niets, nul.  Nonetheless I’m cautiously optimistic that it will give me a ROI in due time that’s a fraction higher than the interest on my savingsaccount”.

Lies!  No banker would ever keep their money in a savings account...

9 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

BS.  Speaking for myself: I stated this openly many times on this forum, and so did ( many) others.  Stop speaking for others by using “ none of us” ( or is the “us” meant in a different way or for a different group?).

Dude , who are you to tell people to stop saying something multiple times in a row? The golden status here means ****, there are no heroes. I will be speaking my mind and I will do it how I like it.  If y’all have a problem with that , there’s  admin that have tools to restrain me from doing so.  This is the internet.

6 hours ago, richxrp said:

That's a bit presumptuous to tell "us" how we think.. This is what I don't understand, why ? do you perhaps have some special  inside knowledge of how we feel about our investment(s) ?

No knowledge needed. Y’all get triggered so easy about it, which indicates that there is no need to even guess about it. 

Presumptuous you tell me? 

I only stated the obvious, by saying  that none of us fanboys (and we are fanboys,) are fully aware of that this could never be what we are all expecting, and what I get in return? Some dude from internet, whom I do not know, telling me not to say something just because he thinks I’m not right ? I could in return tell him to go f himself, but that is not the way of the force, who am I to do so? Nobody.

You call me presumptuous? 

Are two of you advocating the will of everyone here by being offended that I used word “us”?  No you are not, you are speaking for yourselves only, and that I  understand. 

But by telling people to stop saying things that you don’t like to hear, or posting memes and gifs about fudsters, kinda proves the point entirely .  

You know , I could call us all sheep and then it would be wise to rain on me. And maybe even call me names . 

But I only noted that “us”, as a community is a bit to much in the clouds. 

So if some of you feel that there is no us here, and you think that I generate too much then ok.

I will rephrase.

Those of us , who are still too optimistic about our investment, need to realize that this could be a flippidy flipp floppy flop, and maybe should  not get so upset when random people try to play on our nerves. But I see the opposite, it’s very hard in this forum for people to say bad things about xrp . Hell , I myself not new here  but got rain on for speaking my mind still. I will never stop saying anything if someone on internet is telling me to do so. But what I do know, is that this is very sad, that a community as vibrant as this , has become a place we’re its not even possible to state your mind. 

Edited by FUD
Typo

What's the gawddamn problem here?!

I thought we were ALL just betting on the fastest, quickest, strongest, leanest, most handsomest, largest caulked horse on the track!

And XRP  is.... and that is why we are here!!!

Right?

No? Some people are just here to be doooshe bags?

Oh, I see.

I'm going to BTC chat to pretend to be interested in the project but secretly drop hints that I don't think it will survive cuz.... well, it's  a schitt coin!

Boom!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
"XRP is for you and me, but BTC is just p00p and pee!" (read as a jingle for a plumbing advertisement)

2 hours ago, FUD said:

Dude , who are you to tell people to stop saying something multiple times in a row?

This is the internet. No knowledge needed.

Presumptuous you tell me? 

I only stated the obvious, Some dude from internet, telling me not to say something just because he thinks I’m not right ?

You call me presumptuous? 

You know , I could call us 

But I only noted that “us”

So if some of you feel that there is no us here, and you think that I generate too much then ok.

I will rephrase.

Those of us , flippidy flipp floppy flop,

I will never stop saying anything

someone on internet is telling me to do so.

its not even possible to state your mind. 

FTFY

5 hours ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

I thought we were ALL just betting on the fastest, quickest, strongest, leanest, most handsomest, largest caulked horse on the track!

And XRP  is.... and that is why we are here!!!

Right?

Well the xrp horse does run as fast as my granny behind her stroller, so we betting on the wrong horse this year.

7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Congrats with the bronze shiny badge @FUD, well deserved, keep posting! 

( I think I speak for all of us here).

What a kid. Obviously XRP is your life. That's why you can't hear other opinions. So sad. 

Edited by Xill

Lets face it.....in this forum we have Crapcoin Maxi's.  They are here for one reason.  Let me explain:

Crapcoin Maxi's love the core belief that their coin sticks it to the "system". They hate banks and regulations and their coin was created to undermine that "SYSTEM".  

These maxi's see what XRP is doing - Working WITH the banks, working with the regulators, working with the SYSTEM.  Maxi's hate this and fear what might happen. Therefore many Maxi's are active in social medial, in public, and yes in this forum to spread Doubt about XRP.  To make people Uncertain about their XRP investments. And cause many to be Fearful of what might happen.....this is FUD.

The MAXI's cannot stop the inevitable... XRP is here, it will dominate and yes it will gain governmental, regulatory and the banking industries support.  And the good news is that both can live in parallel with each other but the MAXI's themselves are Fearful, Uncertain, and Doubt what the future holds.  FUD is not contagious...unless you consume it.  Don't bite into what they are serving!