Thomas666

SBI VCTrade is live !

1 hour ago, iLeeT said:

Arguably this is bigger news for BTC than the SBI exchange for XRP imo

https://www.coindesk.com/beating-bakkt-ledgerx-is-first-to-launch-physical-bitcoin-futures-in-us

Not to mention the fact that SBI VC launched BTC/JPY trading pair as well as XRP/JPY so not much difference there (there's no volume yet so maybe in 1 year or so we can see which pair has more volume)

It is obvious which pair will have more volume imo. SBI won't be different than all other exchanges. Neither Kitao nor Japanese banks give a f*** about a specific coin (aka XRP), they are here for the money. Kitao is not the xrp hero he is being painted here sometimes by some members. 

5 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

It is obvious which pair will have more volume imo. SBI won't be different than all other exchanges. Neither Kitao nor Japanese banks give a f*** about a specific coin (aka XRP), they are here for the money. Kitao is not the xrp hero he is being painted here sometimes by some members. 

Poor people who thinks their dreams are the reality. Thanks to David Brad and Chris. Spreading free hopium and selling useless coin. Modern thieves. I won't be surprised that the reason they work with regulator's is just to know what they can and cant do

8 minutes ago, Xill said:

Poor people who thinks their dreams are the reality. Thanks to David Brad and Chris. Spreading free hopium and selling useless coin. Modern thieves. I won't be surprised that the reason they work with regulator's is just to know what they can and cant do

honest question, why are you here? are you the one and only savior to save us from this scam? do you hold any xrp?

25 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

honest question, why are you here? are you the one and only savior to save us from this scam? do you hold any xrp?

I hodl xrp and I'm here to open the sheep eyes just be ready for it to go to 0 the same as you ready for it to moon

50 minutes ago, Xill said:

Sup, Nouriel?

17 minutes ago, Xill said:

I hodl xrp and I'm here to open the sheep eyes just be ready for it to go to 0 the same as you ready for it to moon

You’ve opened my eyes to what a pillock you are. Must have bought at ATH.... Bravo 👏🏻 

21 minutes ago, Xill said:

You're a fool, GET OUT while its not 0!

35 minutes ago, Xill said:

Either you are 12 years old, or, worse, you are an adult that acts like a 12 year old. In both cases you should **** off and stop disappointing your parents.

Why you guys attacking me?  I hodl bought at last november 0.50. i just say what i see. Where is your respect?