SBI VCTrade is live !

Thomas666

He has actually got a point. Yes his presentation of it is a bit bold, but still. The biggest flaw that we all share is, undoubted believe that we will execute a moon landing in some distant or not future. None of us is strong enough to even think about it being a flop. Let’s be honest, ripple already made billions just by trading it back and forth, they can live with price not getting anywhere for eternity, and it would be completely legal, they are not obligated to anything. 

Anyhow, the whole market is crap at this moment, there is nothing going on with anything. 

2 minutes ago, FUD said:

He has actually got a point. Yes his presentation of it is a bit bold, but still. The biggest flaw that we all share is, undoubted believe that we will execute a moon landing in some distant or not future. None of us is strong enough to even think about it being a flop. Let’s be honest, ripple already made billions just by trading it back and forth, they can live with price not getting anywhere for eternity, and it would be completely legal, they are not obligated to anything. 

Anyhow, the whole market is crap at this moment, there is nothing going on with anything. 

lowest in the top 8

Ripple GREAT NEW REACTION.png

3 minutes ago, FUD said:

None of us is strong enough to even think about it being a flop.

Speak for yourself.  We all know this, we even give it a voice now and then, but although I’m fairly certain I’ll die at some point in the future, I don’t cry about it all day.  Read all posts on this forum of the last 2 years and say again that none of us even think about it being or becoming a flop.  Again: you’re reflecting your own fear and flaws on others.  Don’t.

SBI was the biggest VC investor in Ripple (about $60m). Do you think they have been receiving dividends out of the  $1.1 Billion of XRP sales? They could have got their money back multiple times over by now. It would certainly explain why they keep pumping up the XRP hype. 

Note : This is just speculation, easily dispelled if Ripple released some financial information.

6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Speak for yourself.  We all know this, we even give it a voice now and then, but although I’m fairly certain I’ll die at some point in the future, I don’t cry about it all day.  Read all posts on this forum of the last 2 years and say again that none of us even think about it being or becoming a flop.  Again: you’re reflecting your own fear and flaws on others.  Don’t.

I’m not reflecting anything, I’m only speaking my mind. If it is prohibited by the rules of our community, than it’s not a very good one.  None of us own anything here , there’s no doors to be kicking in really. But what I do notice, is that the forum gotten hostile since last year. Not a fun an friendly place that it used to be.

Yes I do fear that we are all could face a rude awakening, not only considering xrp, but with crypto in general and I’m not afraid to talk about it , this has nothing to do with  fud or misinformation. 

Again, none of us is strong enough to acknowledge the fact that we could be rekt. 

Why I say this? Well because if one of any of us would seriously think about a risk of it going to zero, that person would get out and never ever talk about it again, or make posts about it. Talking about it and realizing/thinking  , are two different things, and none of us old time posters and new people are really ready to let that sink in. Because again, if we would really lose all hope, none of us would still be holding. But here we are , still kicking and that is why I say, that we are not ready yet to seriously talk about it maybe going sour.

P.s. Where do you see me crying all day? Who told? 😂

1 minute ago, FUD said:

Again, none of us is strong enough to acknowledge the fact that we could be rekt. 

BS.  Speaking for myself: I stated this openly many times on this forum, and so did ( many) others.  Stop speaking for others by using “ none of us” ( or is the “us” meant in a different way or for a different group?).

“ I hereby declare that I acknowlegde that my investment in XRP could very well reach the value of zero, nada, rien, niets, nul.  Nonetheless I’m cautiously optimistic that it will give me a ROI in due time that’s a fraction higher than the interest on my savingsaccount”. 

FED00C4F-4087-4927-B023-A6340FB4FE9B.gif.dd8e48e2f490c19912f3381365762d43.gif

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
I used the gif!!

4 hours ago, FUD said:

None of us is strong enough to even think about it being a flop.

That's a bit presumptuous to tell "us" how we think.. This is what I don't understand, why ? do you perhaps have some special  inside knowledge of how we feel about our investment(s) ?