Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I drew up this table in Excel just for fun: It's a down day in the market, so does it hurt to dream? I'm of the view that the ATH is achievable, and more. Think how much progress th

So, if you buy XRP for .30 and you're a millionaire when you start, how much does it have to fall for you to be flat broke?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

So, if you buy XRP for .30 and you're a millionaire when you start, how much does it have to fall for you to be flat broke?

If XRP went to zero and you were a millionaire when you bought XRP for .30...wouldn’t you still technically be a millionaire minus your .30?

So in this scenario...you’d never be flat broke!

2E78772C-5912-4439-ADB2-945D34DD95B0.png

5 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

If XRP went to zero and you were a millionaire when you bought XRP for .30...wouldn’t you still technically be a millionaire minus your .30?

So in this scenario...you’d never be flat broke!

2E78772C-5912-4439-ADB2-945D34DD95B0.png

(I was joking before. I am a buyer of XRP today and any day I can at .30 or less, within some reasonable limits.)

Teaching moment....

IF....if you had $1M and you bought 100K XRP at .30 and lost it all.....you''d be down to 970K.....a nasty paper cut, but hardly a big problem. You'd recover quickly.

But if you had 1M and spent half on XRP....what'd that be? 1.6M XRP? And you lost that? Would you recover? I don't know. It'd be a lot harder.

13 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

Thanks for the chart but can’t everyone do these simple calculations in their head? 

You also left out the tax implications on the investment along with long or short-term capital gains numbers.

Like you said”everyone can work it out for themselves, although  tax implications are different in over countries and lastly OP said “for a little fun” 

Get a grip and try have a little fun

11 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Like you said”everyone can work it out for themselves, although  tax implications are different in over countries and lastly OP said “for a little fun” 

Get a grip and try have a little fun

So don’t make suggestions to have a spreadsheet that’s actually worth a damn or is that too serious for you? 

15 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

So don’t make suggestions to have a spreadsheet that’s actually worth a damn or is that too serious for you? 

Hi @AllZerps and welcome to the forum... 

You may find that we try to be a little more mellow and conversational here - it makes for a more enjoyable experience. Hope you have a nice weekend! :D

35 minutes ago, GiddyUp said:

Hi @AllZerps and welcome to the forum... 

You may find that we try to be a little more mellow and conversational here - it makes for a more enjoyable experience. Hope you have a nice weekend! :D

Gotcha! I configured some numbers everyone should enjoy!

How many zerps you’ll need to be a millionaire at $589 before (1,697.79) & after tax (2,122.25):

1,697.79 x $589 = $1M

2,122.25 x $589 = $1.25M - 20%(long term capital gain tax) = $1M

This is so much fun! I hope everyone has fun with this and has a great weekend! And yes, I’m a blast at parties 😎 as I’m sure you are as well 😎

Edited by AllZerps
5 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

This is so much fun! I hope everyone has fun with this and has a great weekend! And yes, I’m a blast at parties 😎

Spending that money will be fun. Although I don't appreciate you making fun of my table. I put many hours of work n sweat into it (I used an abacus for the arythmatic).

Edited by baobeiiiii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.