SBI VC going live on July 31st

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems that they will be live on July 31st according to info on their website: https://www.sbivc.co.jp/topics/2019/07/26/01/ "Notification of implementation of system maintenance in prepar

Japanese people are very fond of XRP.But Japanese people don't have many reliable exchanges. There were Coincheck, Bitbank and Bitpoint for Japanese to buy XRP. However, Coincheck and Bitpoi

You really are a moron, aren’t you?

4 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

SBI has become a matter of seeing before believing. 

One a side side, I find it absolutely mindboggling they spend millions of dollars on a new trading platform, but fail to hire a person to translate that page into at least other language besides Japanese. I can't get my head around that, I find it very unprofessional.

Aren't all of their customers......Japanese?

1 hour ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

If you're setting the bar high, you need to act accordingly.

Yes I can understand your view.  It does seem odd given that a web page is a particularly easy thing to have in multiple languages.

Having said that...  they are only targeting Japanese people and do have a completely different culture than English speaking countries.  So I’ve been putting it down to different cultural imperatives driving their actions.  It basically can’t be anything else I think.

I can't agree with you though that it’s unprofessional...  it’s merely different I think.

Regarding seeing and believing...  I have some small confidence that this time it will happen in days or at most, weeks.  But I don’t think anyone could fault you for being a bit sceptical.  :) 

6 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

A very broad statement,  be more exact please , also instead of 1k XRP,  I would settle for a meal for two ( 5 course )and a bottle of your finest as a wager. :drinks: That aside , even you must be a little more optimistic of late or ................(your turn ) 

So if you win.... You wanna go out with me on a dinner?  or..........(Your turn )

2 hours ago, Staigera said:

So if you win.... You wanna go out with me on a dinner?  or..........(Your turn )

Lol , I was thinking for me and a lady friend at your resturant,  but of course you would be more than welcome to join us as it would be "your shout" ( the bet). As I'm pretty sure when SBI vc goes live the price will increase not by much but some improvement,  but as you know like me,  this market makes no sense ATM . I really hope by EOY we'll both have a ROI. :drinks:hope business is treating you well , that's not an easy game.

44 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

Lol , I was thinking for me and a lady friend at your resturant,  but of course you would be more than welcome to join us as it would be "your shout" ( the bet). As I'm pretty sure when SBI vc goes live the price will increase not by much but some improvement,  but as you know like me,  this market makes no sense ATM . I really hope by EOY we'll both have a ROI. :drinks:hope business is treating you well , that's not an easy game.

Business is treating me good, better then XRP atleast. 

If by EOY we have a good ROI, I will make you guest of honor, and send you home with a jack blue. ;)