Nihilist

SBI VC going live on July 31st

10 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Won't matter if they do, the fake orders look and feel real...the large sell walls are a tactic to fool retail investors into selling because the retail investor reads it as if these folks are selling for a reason "They must know something".....so this is done with both buy and sell.....and those that dont just sit and HODL could suffer.

Thank you both for clearing this up to a rookie..

Everything is a rich man’s trick, I guess

HODL is what saves us from drowning in this dirty sea of deceit. 

Edited by DocXRP
Autospell

3 minutes ago, DocXRP said:

Think you both for clearing this up to a rookie..

Everything is a rich man’s trick, I guess

HODL is what saves us from drowning in this dirty sea of deceit. 

Research DCA, and remember do not invest more than you can afford to lose.  Do your own research.

Here are some good sights for you to watch:

https://fiatleak.com/xrp

https://www.ripple.com/insights/

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/topology

https://thetie.io/

https://ledger.observer/run

https://www.investing.com/crypto/ripple/historical-data

I also use Google "Alerts" and I get a daily email with links to recent mention on key words you define.

I have my Google alerts triggering on:

XRP, Ripple, xRapid, SEC, xCurrent

Its awesome to see the hits I get delivered to my inbox.

Also,  twitter is a fun and exciting way to test your blood pressure medication.

5 hours ago, Caracappa said:

"They" just don't want people in yet, and preferably current investors out

I’m not disputing your claim but I do not as yet understand why “they” want us out?

In what way does it affect, or matter, to then that I have my tiny bag of hopes?

11 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m not disputing your claim but I do not as yet understand why “they” want us out?

In what way does it affect, or matter, to then that I have my tiny bag of hopes?

It doesn’t. 

"they" the boogie Mann. The people that hides all the secret partnership! The secret society that controls the world! They don't want tsome small greedy person to become millionaires! Not gonna happen! Only way to be rich is to actually contribute positively to society!spookyyy

1 hour ago, Trendkill said:

I think XRP just sucks....it's really just that simple.

Good, exactly the point.

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Not you, 50.000 of you guys. And the ones that would have been in if it seemed attractive. Can't extend a pump or parabolic to the max if everybody is allready in.

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

Can't extend a pump or parabolic to the max if everybody is allready in.

Ah ok.  First time I’ve seen an explanation. Thanks.  

Not saying I buy it fully,  but I can see the logic and it does make some sense I think.  

Thanks for the reply.  

8 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Ah ok.  First time I’ve seen an explanation. Thanks.  

Not saying I buy it fully,  but I can see the logic and it does make some sense I think.  

Thanks for the reply.  

Look, I'm not saying that that is the case either, but it is what I would do if I would be a whale.

/Tinfoil hat on

There is one thing with crypto that I do not believe. That is that this market is organic and price is purely decided by demand for it. Ofcourse apart of that price is because of demand, there is a reason XRP is in 3rd and not in 500th place. But the range it is in can be controlled to the upper and lower.

It's simple. Whales do exist, they are not mythical creatures. They are simply people (or perhaps became institutions by now with an office and employees as they've grown over the years) who were in very early and scooped up large portions. Large enough to manipulate the markets with automated sell/buy walls which are there for us to see, to control how much we like a coin and to keep the small people exactly where they want them. That is around the 30c range for now while BTC grows and more and more XRP holders giving up. But mainly keeping new ones out until they are needed!

Just smell the current sentiment on this forum, pushed down a little extra by some conveniently new FUD accounts. There is lots of money to be made inside crypto, and it's unregulated, that makes it perfect for greed and leading the herd.

Usually they start in BTC and will use that most populair coin to squeeze all the life out of it untill it's dead again, marketcycle after marketcycle. When thats dead they hop to something that has potential to boom again. They let the sell wall go, usually kickstart a pump with their own dollars after which small fish take over and bring up price further.

The reason why XRP is so interesting is simple. Out of many coins, XRP is one that could suddenly boom as that is one of the few ones gaining massive traction in the real world. And whether that is real news, or something used to hype it up extra and create a pump (Escrow news in 2017 for example?) does not matter. What is essential is to keep as many people out until that happens. As a whale I would not like to have 50k+ people selling their XRP stash at the moment I want to pump and sell my enormous stash. That would limit or even kill the parabolic growth needed to gain max profits.

/Tinfoil hat off.

Yup, XRP sucks bigtime. For now.

32 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Look, I'm not saying that that is the case either, but it is what I would do if I would be a whale.

/Tinfoil hat on

There is one thing with crypto that I do not believe. That is that this market is organic and price is purely decided by demand for it. Ofcourse apart of that price is because of demand, there is a reason XRP is in 3rd and not in 500th place. But the range it is in can be controlled to the upper and lower.

It's simple. Whales do exist, they are not mythical creatures. They are simply people (or perhaps became institutions by now with an office and employees as they've grown over the years) who were in very early and scooped up large portions. Large enough to manipulate the markets with automated sell/buy walls which are there for us to see, to control how much we like a coin and to keep the small people exactly where they want them. That is around the 30c range for now while BTC grows and more and more XRP holders giving up. But mainly keeping new ones out until they are needed!

Just smell the current sentiment on this forum, pushed down a little extra by some conveniently new FUD accounts. There is lots of money to be made inside crypto, and it's unregulated, that makes it perfect for greed and leading the herd.

Usually they start in BTC and will use that most populair coin to squeeze all the life out of it untill it's dead again, marketcycle after marketcycle. When thats dead they hop to something that has potential to boom again. They let the sell wall go, usually kickstart a pump with their own dollars after which small fish take over and bring up price further.

The reason why XRP is so interesting is simple. Out of many coins, XRP is one that could suddenly boom as that is one of the few ones gaining massive traction in the real world. And whether that is real news, or something used to hype it up extra and create a pump (Escrow news in 2017 for example?) does not matter. What is essential is to keep as many people out until that happens. As a whale I would not like to have 50k+ people selling their XRP stash at the moment I want to pump and sell my enormous stash. That would limit or even kill the parabolic growth needed to gain max profits.

/Tinfoil hat off. 

Yup, XRP sucks bigtime. For now.

I agee with you ,Patience ,Patience !!

Oh geesh. If a whale’s purpose is to keep small investors out, how exactly does manipulating the market to keep the price LOW accomplish that?

The whole theory makes zero sense. 

23 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

Why is 70% of the top 10 highest XRP trade volume in the last 24 hours XRP/USDT base pairs?

Inflated values due to unethical exchange practices which are included in CMC’s reporting. 

This space could do with a good clean out! That day is going to be interesting.

2 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Oh geesh. If a whale’s purpose is to keep small investors out, how exactly does manipulating the market to keep the price LOW accomplish that?

The whole theory makes zero sense. 

Come on, like I have to explain that to you... suddenly you pretend to not understand.

If you've got some cash now, would you put in in XRP that is stagnant or in BTC that has been gaining 300% recently. The average investor will put in in something that has had huge gains allready. People always jump into pumps just before it dumps. It worked in penny stocks. It works in crypto.

It's not about keeping it low, it's about keeping it lower then the stocks you want to pump first (BTC). XRP is completely unattractive at the moment. Perfect setup for step 2.

What would keep investors out according to you? Making XRP look like the perfect investment?

Edited by Caracappa