Jump to content
Nihilist

SBI VC going live on July 31st

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Tyvole said:

dump stove GIF

You dont have to tell us every time you go to toilet !

How massive was it tho?

Seriously, people are having to many expectations based on the positive news. And every time folks get rekt, this has to stop , no need for a community as such to push people to make decisions. Sbi this, WU that, monegram and so on. And XRP is notorious for crashing upon good events. 

 

Only time will tell. 

But nobody needs to be persuaded to jump on a train or get of it . This is what’s wrong with crypto world , to many fine gentlemen and ladies trying to act like they know stuff, and people sadly listen to it. 

I had my pulse on sbi since it was first mentioned ages ago. And frankly this is getting old now. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, FUD said:

Seriously, people are having to many expectations based on the positive news. And every time folks get rekt, this has to stop , no need for a community as such to push people to make decisions. Sbi this, WU that, monegram and so on. And XRP is notorious for crashing upon good events. 

 

Only time will tell. 

But nobody needs to be persuaded to jump on a train or get of it . This is what’s wrong with crypto world , to many fine gentlemen and ladies trying to act like they know stuff, and people sadly listen to it. 

I had my pulse on sbi since it was first mentioned ages ago. And frankly this is getting old now. 

 

 

i'd sure like to know/understand why????

 

 

Ripple GREAT NEW REACTION.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, itcdominic said:

i'd sure like to know/understand why????

 

 

Ripple GREAT NEW REACTION.png

Unfortunately, nobody but sources inside the firm are able to even try to  answer that. 

Being among the elite , xrp has been known to always lag. 

But manipulation is a real threat. It is there and nobody can do nothing with it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please explain how whales and the elite would manipulate the market? They just sell what they have, cause a dump of the price and then wait for depressed Hodlers to sell and then buy more? Has this been done before with stocks etc? No way to prove it? Completely legal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 1:44 PM, Staigera said:

Who wanna bet 1k xrp that after they are live price is going to drop.

Perhaps I can finally gain something from xrp  by winning some xrp from the fan Boyz.

@Finesse care to wager?

Guess i won, what a fcking surprise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

you must be an insider.  how else could you have predicted that?......OH wait....never mind.

haven't you heard? I''m the new best thing, a hybrid between a bear and a hawk.

 

I'm Hawk-bear-man,  i give all the inside bullSh!t  But mostly regular bullsh!t, but which true prophet doesnt.

Edited by Staigera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DocXRP said:

Can someone please explain how whales and the elite would manipulate the market?

They are front running almost the entire intra-day order books across multiple exchanges, creating fake volume to lure investors into false states of security or FOMO, applying sophisticated bot algos and wash trading. 

Retail investors can’t compete. The only strategy is to buy or DCA and HODL.

I’d love to know what SBI has in place to protect retail investors from these issues. Do we know if SBI will set up their own internal trading desk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pablo said:

They are front running almost the entire intra-day order books across multiple exchanges, creating fake volume to lure investors into false states of security or FOMO, applying sophisticated bot algos and wash trading. 

Retail investors can’t compete. The only strategy is to buy or DCA and HODL.

I’d love to know what SBI has in place to protect retail investors from these issues. Do we know if SBI will set up their own internal trading desk? 

Won't matter if they do, the fake orders look and feel real...the large sell walls are a tactic to fool retail investors into selling because the retail investor reads it as if these folks are selling for a reason "They must know something".....so this is done with both buy and sell.....and those that dont just sit and HODL could suffer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...