n0rdz

MEMO take down squad 😂

Disgusting behaviour by a bunch of mad people. I dont have the technical knowhow to answer your question, Just wanted to get the first sentence of this post out of my system.

Also consider another thought that the person in charge of the operation could be setting a trap for anyone who decided to participate. I see the 100x leverage shorts and promoting illicit files to the blockchain. Either this guy is serious and is going to fail miserably or he is a strategist setting a trap

18 minutes ago, Fleshmeister said:

Boring? I spent the whole night reading about this. It's super interesting. To Each His own :rofl:

You are correct i wrote YAWN BORING BUD SINCE THEN IM READING GITHUB AND DOCUMENTATION ABOUT THIS, ;D  pull request was approved at least... I will have to read up more on fees and some spam protection we have in place now... seems like its something i neglected as well. Tought  fees would be enough to discourage people from spam in itself, bud the more I look at the the more i feel for people who run full history validators, Im not one of them so i dont care about this,,, bud i hella would....