Jump to content
ZzZerper

$251.51 Million Not Sure I feel about this

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ZzZerper said:

You seem happy about that. I’m not and it doesn’t seem consistent with Ripple’s efforts to cultivate the community

@Hodor what do you think? You seem well connected.

Nah, indifferent.  Out of my control but the wheels ARE in motion and Ripple 100% will be a major part of the fabric that is the IoV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZzZerper said:

You seem happy about that. I’m not and it doesn’t seem consistent with Ripple’s efforts to cultivate the community

@Hodor what do you think? You seem well connected.

Did Ripple sell you a pitch on how your investment in buying XRP would make money? No! You bought in to it as a possible good investment, they don’t actually owe you nothing. They have never promised anything in the way of returns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Caracappa said:

How long do you believe BTC will sell it's mined coins? Not to speak about Ethereum and many erc-20 tokens which don't have a maximum and could go on forever.

What do you bring up BTC? We are talking abour Ripple, a private company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Did Ripple sell you a pitch on how your investment in buying XRP would make money? No! You bought in to it as a possible good investment, they don’t actually owe you nothing. They have never promised anything in the way of returns 

If you think they are so unprincipled they would scr@w the people who have paid to build their network, why don’t you sell your stash? I think most people in the community bought into the vision and the team. Didn’t we? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Speak for yourself. My career is robust. I’m also a speculator on the side and can say or do with my $$ what I please. You want to know why? Because I earned my $$ above board and the hard way — that’s the fuel for my speculation. In contrast with @Ripple, I don’t take $$ from speculators and hide behind double-talk to defend the same. That’s your lesson for the day, Kumar.

If you think about it, Ripple was basically gifted a boatload of money for free at 0 cost to them in the form of XRP.

What other company gets that kind of free money to start off with?

On another note, with that much financial resources, if Ripple isn't successful then their executives deserve to be blacklisted from ever working anywhere again.

A lot of companies would dream to have that much capital to work with.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yes; no one disagrees that more supply lowers the price.

Actually, I would say dozens of people have disagreed with me on here about that very issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Not disrespecting anyone (as an XRP holder myself).  My point was it's easier to hold long term if you're a value investor. 

I would be very interested to learn how a value investor determines the value of 1 XRP. Last time I checked, valuation of cryptocurrencies was a hard and unsolved problem, which leads me to believe that genuine "value investors" would not touch this asset class with a 10 foot pole. Which contradicts your point. 

I am very confused by your statement, maybe you could shed some light on your reasoning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 12:01 PM, ZzZerper said:

https://www.ripple.com/insights/q2-2019-xrp-markets-report/

XRP has underperformed the last 6 months compared to other crypto.

A period when Ripple has sold record amounts of XRP, not to mention seeing even David S sell a substantial amount.

How do you feel? Makes me feel uneasy TBH.

It should make you feel good.  A start up company needs a proper business model.  Now that they will reduce XRP sales the price should start to rise.  I'm confused as to how positive news makes you feel uneasy.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZzZerper said:

If you think they are so unprincipled they would scr@w the people who have paid to build their network, why don’t you sell your stash? I think most people in the community bought into the vision and the team. Didn’t we? 

Get a grip sunshine, wake up smell the coffee, you’ve just graduated, but your still a freshman hoping for some kind of backup! Sorry you are on your own with this one, enjoy the ride or jump out now

BTW I ain’t selling, my glasses a truly rose tinted.....while you are at see if you can message a few guys from the hundreds of failed ico, from the past! Hell they may be a few in here considering the amount of crap what has been said, of late

Take care enjoy life, you’ve only one stab at it 👍

Edited by Trentsteel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DebbieDowner said:

I would be very interested to learn how a value investor determines the value of 1 XRP. Last time I checked, valuation of cryptocurrencies was a hard and unsolved problem, which leads me to believe that genuine "value investors" would not touch this asset class with a 10 foot pole. Which contradicts your point. 

I am very confused by your statement, maybe you could shed some light on your reasoning?

I would be interested why you decided your vocation in life was to be “a downer” hmmm, whatever Debs, everyone has an agenda! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
18 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

I would be interested why you decided your vocation in life was to be “a downer” hmmm, whatever Debs, everyone has an agenda! 

Simple. Because I got burnt and I am angry (in great part with myself). I am on a crusade to restore balance to the Force.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DebbieDowner said:

Simple. Because I got burnt and I am angry. I am on a crusade to restore balance to the Force.

Wow, you got burnt! It would seem you threw your hat in a little late like  a whole lot of people and now moan and ***** about anything and everything apart from your timing!

BTW, I even bought some at the top, when the hysteria was at its most, shame on me, I’m greedy..... that’s human nature. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Wow, you got burnt! It would seem you threw your hat in a little late like  a whole lot of people and now moan and ***** about anything and everything apart from your timing!

BTW, I even bought some at the top, when the hysteria was at its most, shame on me, I’m greedy..... that’s human nature. 

 

The timing was not the real issue. The realization that the fundamentals are not anywhere near as good as they seem is my issue.

And yes I am greedy, never pretended otherwise.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...