ZzZerper

$251.51 Million Not Sure I feel about this

6 minutes ago, ZzZerper said:

https://www.ripple.com/insights/q2-2019-xrp-markets-report/

XRP has underperformed the last 6 months compared to other crypto.

A period when Ripple has sold record amounts of XRP, not to mention seeing even David S sell a substantial amount.

How do you feel? Makes me feel uneasy TBH.

This has been heavily discussed all over this forum.

Also the report addressed the amount they have been selling in Q2 and how it will be reduced going forward.

4 minutes ago, ZzZerper said:

How do you feel? 

Feel or think?  I feel great!  My thoughts about my speculative $$ in @Ripple‘s XRP reminds of a long time ago wasting a few grand on some crooks trading pink sheets on Wall Street. 

13 minutes ago, ZzZerper said:

not to mention seeing even David S sell a substantial amount.

How do you feel? Makes

David S selling a substantial amount!? If I remember good we're talking about 2.3-2.6 mio xrp.... F... nothing in comparison to daily volume.:rolleyes:

I struggle a bit with referencing daily volumes. If 10s -100s millions of new tethers can have such dramatic upward effect on BTC, surely sucking hundreds of millions of real $$$ out of XRP market can have a big impact. Please tell me if my logic is wrong. I really want to stop worrying so much about this.

5 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

As @Zedy44 says, the big take away is the redirection of institutional buyers to market to buy XRP.

VERY IMPORTANT. Firstly (and obviously) this means more buy pressure on the price. Secondly (and maybe over looked) is that Ripple believe now that the market is in a position to support them orders. This now is the part where the organic growth in the XRP market comes in. Your 'Marker Makers' etc step in to meet the demand rather than Ripple.

Fantastic news! :D

I'm out of the loop on this. Institutions now have to buy on the open market?

8 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

As @Zedy44 says, the big take away is the redirection of institutional buyers to market to buy XRP.

VERY IMPORTANT. Firstly (and obviously) this means more buy pressure on the price. Secondly (and maybe over looked) is that Ripple believe now that the market is in a position to support them orders. This now is the part where the organic growth in the XRP market comes in. Your 'Marker Makers' etc step in to meet the demand rather than Ripple.

Fantastic news! :D