How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?

How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?

• They should have More (Please expand)
    • Im ok with it
    • I dont care
    • I dont like it
    • They should own Less (Please expand)
    • They should burn it all (Please expand)

3 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Only complete idiots would allow that.

Or greedy persons. The decision to give them such vast amount of xrps was absolute fail. Having such vast amount is a no-go if they want to create ecosystem with big boys. So I think they have been ,, kindly,, asked to fix this issue and because of that they are dumping like crazy. Except Jed - he has his personal agenda with xrp.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have owned it since the beginning, everyone here bought xrp knowing that. It’s a none topic imo.

1. How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP? - sexually aroused.

To be honest Ripple to me is A shady american company, im not american, i dont idealise corporations. By default you shouldn't trust anyone, xrpl is trust-less system same as bitcoin. Who says that ri

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Spartaksus said:

Or greedy persons. The decision to give them such vast amount of xrps was absolute fail. Having such vast amount is a no-go if they want to create ecosystem with big boys. So I think they have been ,, kindly,, asked to fix this issue and because of that they are dumping like crazy. Except Jed - he has his personal agenda with xrp.

Yhe its kinda surprising when you think about it to give them so much xrp, if they had plan  what xrp should become and why they needed 100bil, WHY THE FK WOULD THEY DO THAT?

it smells.

dislike do not want GIF

14 hours ago, Spartaksus said:

Problem with that assumption is that they can keep dumping XRP for many years to come...... Unless the IMF and central banks buy up their bags. That would provide trust and stability.

Edited by cryptoxrp
13 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

Problem with that assumption is that they can keep dumping XRP for many years to come..... (sorry, no good news there).

Of course they can. But  I think there wont be a lot of new retail blood coming with wagons full of money. Gamblers and kids with lunch money wont be able to keep the price. The time is ticking and if they dont show some serious results with xrp the retail money will move in other alternatives. As somebody said above: times of cheap talks are over. 

Edited by Spartaksus
4 hours ago, Tyvole said:

Yes im serious in my opinion its peanuts. Most of the money invested is not even in xrp related projects, I cant say much about university investments, That's pretty vague.

And its not like they dont get anything for their investments lol. 

Are you crazy? A half a billion dollars is peanuts? You lost all credibly with that one....gotta wonder if you've got some objective on these boards or if you're really that out of touch with reality.

4 hours ago, Tyvole said:

Yes im serious in my opinion its peanuts. Most of the money invested is not even in xrp related projects, I cant say much about university investments, That's pretty vague.

And its not like they dont get anything for their investments lol. 

And the university investments were a stroke of genius. Who else in the crypto world would've even considered something like this? The most valuable assets in the world are ideas. There's no predicting what future technologies might sprout from this - just for a small example of the brilliant minds, working on tomorrow's solutions to an unimaginably broad array of global problems, I suggest you periodically check out "news.mit.edu"  Maybe this will enlighten you as to your apparent ignorance of the brilliant minds at work in our universities - whew, are your seriously that clueless or are you "covertly" hard at work attempting to be a FUD "influencer?"

Edited by WuWei
20 minutes ago, WuWei said:

And the university investments were a stroke of genius. Who else in the crypto world would've even considered something like this? The most valuable assets in the world are ideas. There's no predicting what future technologies might sprout from this - just for a small example of the brilliant minds, working on tomorrow's solutions to an unimaginably broad array of global problems, I suggest you periodically check out "news.mit.edu"  Maybe this will enlighten you as to your apparent ignorance of the brilliant minds at work in our universities - whew, are your seriously that clueless or are you "covertly" hard at work attempting to be a FUD "influencer?"

FUD influencer, hmmm interesting title. I didnt read anything you wrote just those last two words. Keep it up :)

It makes me feel much more secure knowing that they own a lot. The more the have, the greater incentive they have to increase its value. The less they have, they less they (potentially) care about the price. It’s a guarantee that they will work hard to raise the price. This seems really obvious to me. 

How is it that people freak out when a CEO sells their shares of a company (or David Schwartz sells some XRP) yet people object to Ripple holding on to large quantities of XRP?

19 hours ago, WuWei said:
Are you crazy? A half a billion dollars is peanuts? You lost all credibly with that one....gotta wonder if you've got some objective on these boards or if you're really that out of touch with reality.

.5 Billion is peanuts when you have 50B coins. At $20 that’s 1T. I may jump out of a window if I had 1T and it fell to .5B, I wouldn’t even be able to own the color blue anymore. I’d lose my 100% control of air. My wife would have to stop buying babies cash... I couldn’t even control the weather! $589? $589?!?!?!?! I’m giving Warren Buffet a wedgie... I’ll rewrite the Bible and make Blac Youngsta the new Jesus.

.5B is peanuts.

rich dave chappelle GIF

Edited by XRP_Almighty_Q

I believe holding that much of an asset, both by Ripple and by its founders, is a liability to doing business or getting XRP adopted globally. Especially on the long term. Ripple claims to be in regulation talks for years now. Therefore I can imagine there is a reason they are lowering their holdings.

Are they selling XRP for their own bankaccount? Are they saving up FIAT for a big move? Are they sending XRP to exchanges to fund other investments or marketmakers. Who knows!

Just dumping XRP for personal financial gain and 'to keep the price stable' would be professional suicide and end the company on an instant. I think there are better reasons to mention than just personal enrichment in the broad daylight. Opposite of what many 'critics/fudsters' here on the forum tell us, I think Ripple and the founders are not stupid and not into a quick win.

Time will tell what they needed al those funds for! It's called a warchest for a reason.

Edited by Caracappa