Tyvole

How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?

How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Ripple holding such wast quantity of XRP?

• They should have More (Please expand)
    • Im ok with it
    • I dont care
    • I dont like it
    • They should own Less (Please expand)
    • They should burn it all (Please expand)

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Phintech said:

Simple questions...   why are you here?  why so much personal / emotional capital invested in something you don’t believe in?  

I take this site as entertainment, its on my second screen and instead of playing youtube video I have this site open. Anything else mommy?

hip hop happy dance GIF

Are you scared of me questioning your XRP?....

Is this poll somehow biased ? :D or what are you scared of? Pls share your pain, we are all here for you. I have forgot that i left the gun pointed at your head so you had to click on this poll, sorry bro.

patrick stewart deal with it GIF

Edited by Tyvole

5 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

So basically lets discontinue xrpchat.com ,,,  all you need is cryptonews site get your dose and keep on keeping on.

Everyone is xrpinvestor even the fudster who has some agenda, he already invests time into xrp, dude that comes here and cries or the hype man that posts smallest of news as huge.... We are all in same bucket...

This poll is just informative omfg its not supossed to move price or influence people lol, what are we twelve. Who takes this site seriously when it comes to investing money? Its just PUB...

I'm sorry if English is a second language to you, if this is the case it's pretty good. However, your grammar is so poor you make little sense in your posts. Just an observation, I am not attacking you. I have little idea if you are attacking me and have no inclination to pour over your words in an attempt at divining some meaning.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

I'm sorry if English is a second language to you, if this is the case it's pretty good. However, your grammar is so poor you make little sense in your posts. Just an observation, I am not attacking you. I have little idea if you are attacking me and have no inclination to pour over your words in an attempt at divining some meaning.

No offense taken  :blush: :-*

Edited by Tyvole

48 MEMBERS HAVE VOTED

Nice boys, thanks for participation  - so far so good, surprised to see there are some that voted DONT CARE , interesting. Keep it up

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tyvole said:

You as xrp holder wont know, that is a real truth and all you can do is TRUST, well im tired of trust , trust is what we have now in banking. and you can see how that goes.

There is an awful lot that you and I disagree on.  I nearly pulled the trigger on some BTC at 3k recently but I just couldn't do it.  The reason being is that I realize every single day I held it I would feel there is a very real risk of a 51% attack and I just couldn't live with that- I couldn't TRUST that!  I just don't believe in it as a "store of value" long-term and I'm not a trader so a short-term position just isn't my thing.  I really believe that ETC is a dead man walking after their attack recently.  I just can't get behind POW with any support.  That being said I have diversified a bit with minority positions in VET and hopefully IOTA if I can find a suitable place to buy it here in the US before the price jumps.  I own FCT and NEO from a long time ago as well but am overwhelmingly supporting of XRP and honestly what Ripple is doing for XRP.  XRP is superior tech for payments, they have a team focused on delivering a massively disruptive solution using XRP.  XRapid went live in Oct and I'm expecting to see growth in volume by the end of the year.  Additionally, we've recently seen a myriad of ways XRP can benefit other use cases without taking away from Ripple's resources.  The bottom line here is a lack of patience coupled with control issues.  If you can't simply do your homework up front then trust in your decision this isn't the right investment for you.  I am 100% not sticking my head in the sand but instead of thinking Ripple is "dumping" I look at as "investing".  Yes, for me the escrow went a long way towards earning my trust.  At the same time doing some simple math at the distribution of XRP you just can't expect an enormous price increase for several years.  I'm hoping to see the fruits of my patience in 2024.  Time will tell.  Simply a difference of opinion between you and I, I suppose.  

Edited by aavkk
clarify trust issue

3 minutes ago, aavkk said:

There is an awful lot that you and I disagree on.  I nearly pulled the trigger on some BTC at 3k recently but I just couldn't do it.  The reason being is that I realize every single day I held it I would feel there is a very real risk of a 51% attack and I just couldn't live with that- I couldn't TRUST that!  I just don't believe in it as a "store of value" long-term and I'm not a trader so a short-term position just isn't my thing.  I really believe that ETC is a dead man walking after their attack recently.  I just can't get behind POW with any support.  That being said I have diversified a bit with minority positions in VET and hopefully IOTA if I can find a suitable place to buy it here in the US before the price jumps.  I own FCT and NEO from a long time ago as well but am overwhelmingly supporting of XRP and honestly what Ripple is doing for XRP.  XRP is superior tech for payments, they have a team focused on delivering a massively disruptive solution using XRP.  XRapid went live in Oct and I'm expecting to see growth in volume by the end of the year.  Additionally, we've recently seen a myriad of ways XRP can benefit other use cases without taking away from Ripple's resources.  The bottom line here is a lack of patience coupled with control issues.  If you can't simply do your homework up front then trust in your decision this isn't the right investment for you.  I am 100% not sticking my head in the sand but instead of thinking Ripple is "dumping" I look at as "investing".  Yes, for me the escrow went a long way towards earning my trust.  At the same time doing some simple math at the distribution of XRP you just can't expect an enormous price increase for several years.  I'm hoping to see the fruits of my patience in 2024.  Time will tell.  Simply a difference of opinion between you and I, I suppose.  

We def agree on one thing, its gonna take few years till ROI if  at all, bud you mentioned 51% attack on bitcoin, i dont see that likely at all, its so expensive and there are too many incentives to break away from attack if you are not single entity, andreas antonopolous has adressed this many times and i have to agree with him, also POW systems, eugh....

4 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

We def agree on one thing, its gonna take few years till ROI if  at all, bud you mentioned 51% attack on bitcoin, i dont see that likely at all, its so expensive and there are too many incentives to break away from attack if you are not single entity, andreas antonopolous has adressed this many times and i have to agree with him, also POW systems, eugh....

I haven't seen his perspective on it but it was my understanding that ETC took an alarmingly small amount of money to pull that off and it was eye opening for me.  It was such a shockingly small amount of $ that even at 50-100x of capital needed for an attack on BTC a wealthy individual investor would be capable of pulling it off.  Maybe in 5 years I'll look back having made a mistake but I'm ok with that and will carry on just fine.  But today with the info I have at my disposal XRP is the brightest star in my portfolio.  

2 hours ago, Tyvole said:

Im of different opinion, they are financially well off, they even boast about how well they do with customers. So I dont think they need XRP stash to fund their operation, I think this is just excess asset they have and its funding their expansion of investment portfolio. Which to XRP investors is like big shorter next door, yet they choose to ignore him cause he says its gonna be all good.

We lack critical thinking in XRP community IMO. There are facts and there is Hope/wishful thinking....In the end everything is reduced to binary outcome, either ripple is positive to xrp ecosystem or its a big shorter with not enough benefit to outweight the sell.

Who knows how this will develop.

I hope their regular business is doing well, with customers that pay a recurring fee for the services provided. It would be nice to know....if they could do without the XRP stash. But this is all "what if" and the fact is they do have the stash and it is worth a few $$$ ;-) Let's hope XRP is in their "very long term" plans.

3 minutes ago, elppir said:

I hope their regular business is doing well, with customers that pay a recurring fee for the services provided. It would be nice to know....if they could do without the XRP stash. But this is all "what if" and the fact is they do have the stash and it is worth a few $$$ ;-) Let's hope XRP is in their "very long term" plans.

There is no way ripple is short on cash ;D, they have been selling xrp for long time and have over 200 prod customers? afair . So no need to worry about that. 

This is how ripple makes millions  one after 

The fact that any majority of people ok with @Ripple owning the majority of XRP is the latter’s golden ticket to keep selling the sh!t out of it and suppressing its price indefinitely. Oh the sheeples to slaughter. Is BG a cult leader or a CEO?

Posted (edited)

Ripple should spend more money on marketing around the world.:)
Moneygrams need to increase liquidity globally to make remittances.

If Ripple does marketing and commercial on a global scale, that is not a waste.

We need to make people known more than bitcoins.

Edited by jabit

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

The fact that any majority of people ok with @Ripple owning the majority of XRP is the latter’s golden ticket to keep selling the sh!t out of it and suppressing its price indefinitely. Oh the sheeples to slaughter. Is BG a cult leader or a CEO?

What are you guys talking about? @Tyvole made the point "we all did the same research a ******* child could".  Let's all take a deep breath and be completely honest here Ripple got a one time pass to sell securities to the masses because they are attempting to change the way value is transferred around the world and should be rewarded significantly if they accomplish that. 

If you are here holding XRP there are a few things you need to be ok with because it is the literal RISK portion of holding this and any other cryptocurrency:

1. The cryptocurrency is labeled a security and the value goes to zero
  2. A majority holder(s) (Ripple) or any whale in any cryptocurrency decides to sell their tokens and move on driving price incredibly low
  3. The cryptocurrency fails to gain traction (utility), asset holders lose hope, sell in droves, and the price goes to zero
  4. The network/blockchain undergoes a massive attack permanently damaging the trust, investors are scared and sell driving the price to zero

EVERY DIGITAL ASSET suffers from 1 or more of these risks at varying degrees, if they didn't there would be no upside return possible.  The fact that you all want to focus on one issue is asinine borderline trolling. 

Edited by Bettergoham

1 minute ago, Bettergoham said:

What are you guys talking about? @Tyvole made the point "we all did the same research a ******* child could".  Let's all take a deep breath and be completely honest here Ripple got a one time pass to sell securities to the masses because they are attempting to change the way value is transferred around the world. 

If you are here holding XRP there are a few things you need to be ok with because it is the literal RISK portion of holding this and any other cryptocurrency:

1. The cryptocurrency is labeled a security and the value goes to zero
  2.  A majority holder(s) (Ripple) or any whale in any cryptocurrency decides to sell their tokens and move on driving price incredibly low
  3. The cryptocurrency fails to gain traction (utility), asset holders lose hope, sell in droves, and the price goes to zero
  4. The network/blockchain undergoes a massive attack permanently damaging the trust, investors are scared and sell driving the price to zero

EVERY DIGITAL ASSET suffers from 1 or more of these risks at varying degrees, if they didn't there would be no upside return possible.  The fact that you all want to focus on one issue is asinine borderline trolling. 

Thats how our brain works brah, we can context switch bud naaa 2 things at once. One issue at a time brotha from tha anotha motha.

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, XRP_Almighty_Q said:

vast.

I assume you're probably from a country that pronounces v's as w's and vice versa.  No harm done.

west coast rip GIF

gonna thro so many W at ya like a true blood

Edited by Tyvole