BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

7 hours ago, Staigera said:

How is he a loser?  By abandoning this hopium filled cult wagon and gained profits by doing so. If anything we are the losers for sticking to this dumpster asset that needs a gazillion years to maybe give some kind of gains.

In my eyes he is the winner and that he comes here to brag about it is his god damn right to do so.

i traded my verge coin to btc 2 years ago. do i still hang around their forums wasting my time bragging about such a trade to this day? says a lot about the type of person s/he is (hint: pathetic).

29 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

i traded my verge coin to btc 2 years ago. do i still hang around their forums wasting my time bragging about such a trade to this day? says a lot about the type of person s/he is (hint: pathetic).

Maybe you don't. Doesn't make it pathetic because you think so . Who are you mr perfect?

Define pathetic.

I find it pathetic that we are still at sub 0.3 cents and I have to have this conversation with you about a random dude who seems pathetic in your eyes. That's pathetic in my eyes.

On 7/21/2019 at 11:50 AM, BeSeriousXRP said:

I bought my 50K XRP in May 2017 at $0.322

After waiting for more than two years I sold at the same price today.

This XRP is going nowhere as long as no banks are going to use it, Ripple and Jed keep dumping and no other real usecases exists.

Traded for BTC today.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, Plikk said:

Bullish 

11 hours ago, Staigera said:

How is he a loser?  By abandoning this hopium filled cult wagon and gained profits by doing so. If anything we are the losers for sticking to this dumpster asset that needs a gazillion years to maybe give some kind of gains.

In my eyes he is the winner and that he comes here to brag about it is his god damn right to do so.

Imagine seeing all this progress (not in price but in the market for xrp holders) and still saying something as dumb as this.

True low IQ.

14 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Imagine seeing all this progress (not in price but in the market for xrp holders) and still saying something as dumb as this.

True low IQ.

We're all here for the price, not the progress.

And what progress do you speak of anyway?  Not a single bank is using XRP.

Where are the dozens of banks that were supposed to be using XRP this year?

35 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

We're all here for the price, not the progress.

And what progress do you speak of anyway?  Not a single bank is using XRP.

Where are the dozens of banks that were supposed to be using XRP this year?

All other cryptos say that because they have no progress, only an idiot would say that real world progress wont one day influence price.

In a more sophisticated and mature market the one with progress would far outshine those with no real world utility.

And not a single bank that youve heard of lol NDA

BOA patent 

SBI

moneygram

r3

Edited by Finesse

1 hour ago, Finesse said:

All other cryptos say that because they have no progress, only an idiot would say that real world progress wont one day influence price.

In a more sophisticated and mature market the one with progress would far outshine those with no real world utility.

BOA patent 

SBI

moneygram

r3

NDA's are just a pathetic excuse and a mask for the lack of progress made. It's funny how entities such as SWIFT can openly mention which banks are testing / using its new system but NDA's only seem to apply to Ripple!

BOA Patent - it's common knowledge that 90% of patents don't actually get used. BOA is indeed a Ripple partner and, just like many of the other so called dozens of banks that were meant to be using XRP this year, we are still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

SBI - don't make me laugh. We've all seen how many of its banks are using XRP right now. The figure in round numbers is zero. It's been almost 2 years since Kitao made the statement about XRP going to $10 in the blink of an eye. In reality, we are much much closer to 10 cents.

R3 - the company everyone used to laugh at and mock right here on this forum is now everyone's dose of hopium following Swifts announcement of its partnership with them. R3 the company that filed a lawsuit against Ripple is all of a sudden going to start using a Ripple commodity in XRP?? Who in their right mind would file a lawsuit against someone and then suddenly become their best friend? They can choose to use XRP if they wish but they can also choose from a number of other options. 

Moneygram - judging by all the other partnerships formed over the last 5 years and judging by current XRP progress, this must be the 50th or more new development that is supposed to increase the value of XRP. Well the value did increase - the value of Moneygram shares that is. The effect on XRP? Yes you guessed it - absolutely nothing.

I really don't know why you would embarrass yourself by mentioning the trollop in your post.

Do yourself a favour and accept that you are now forever a bag holder. The opportunity to invest and cash out has come and gone. 

Edited by Moonraker

29 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

NDA's are just a pathetic excuse and a mask for the lack of progress made. It's funny how entities such as SWIFT can openly mention which banks are testing / using its new system but NDA's only seem to apply to Ripple!

BOA Patent - it's common knowledge that 90% of patents don't actually get used. BOA is indeed a Ripple partner and, just like many of the other so called dozens of banks that were meant to be using XRP this year, we are still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

SBI - don't make me laugh. We've all seen how many of its banks are using XRP right now. The figure in round numbers is zero. It's been almost 2 years since Kitao made the statement about XRP going to $10 in the blink of an eye. In reality, we are much much closer to 10 cents.

R3 - the company everyone used to laugh at and mock right here on this forum is now everyone's dose of hopium following Swifts announcement of its partnership with them. R3 the company that filed a lawsuit against Ripple is all of a sudden going to start using a Ripple commodity in XRP?? Who in their right mind would file a lawsuit against someone and then suddenly become their best friend? They can choose to use XRP if they wish but they can also choose from a number of other options. 

Moneygram - judging by all the other partnerships formed over the last 5 years and judging by current XRP progress, this must be the 50th or more new development that is supposed to increase the value of XRP. Well the value did increase - the value of Moneygram shares that is. The effect on XRP? Yes you guessed it - absolutely nothing.

I really don't know why you would embarrass yourself by mentioning the trollop in your post.

Do yourself a favour and accept that you are now forever a bag holder. The opportunity to invest and cash out has come and gone. 

NDAs are not an excuse they are used when new technology or processes can be used and not be shared with competition. You just have no knowledge of business in the real world.

BOA is a ripple partner, that’s not even announced we found out via the patent. It’s still more than your shitcoin of choice has going for it. And you say we’re waiting for xrp to be used, but xrapid went live in 2018. Xcurrent adopted the ability to leverage xrp in 2019. The volume is growing. 

SBI is not only a bank but a conglomerate of banks in Asia. You said name one bank. SBI stands by xrp and owns some, is also an investor in ripple. May not be to your expectations but it is a bank that stands by xrp not your shitcoin of choice don’t move the goalposts now.

R3 shows how ignorant you are, they filed a lawsuit due to an agreement having to do with xrp and breach of contract. R3 has the ability to settle with xrp, not your shitcoin of choice. So they and ripple are the same. 

Moneygram you say something stupid like “has the price of xrp increased” hurrr durrr

no it hasn’t.. yet. Doesn’t mean it won’t. Still is a household company that’s global and a top 5 remittances company utilizing xrp. Not your shitcoin of choice.

thank you for providing a good laugh though. I knew you were just a fudster shitcoin holder just here disguised as a reasonable person. Begone peasant to your speculative shitcoins with no real world progress going up in gains for ...no reason. Hurray.

Edited by Finesse

3 hours ago, Finesse said:

BOA patent 

SBI

moneygram

r3

It's still not a given fact that real use case will appreciate the price of XRP.

Speaking about low IQ lol.

We are here for money and xrp has given us jack sh!t while other coins have. So you go along and have fun with your "real world use case" with a SPECULATIVE chance of price increase when in 5 years this thing might get used for real MIGHT, with a BIG invront of it.

5 hours ago, Finesse said:

thank you for providing a good laugh though. I knew you were just a fudster shitcoin holder just here disguised as a reasonable person. Begone peasant to your speculative shitcoins with no real world progress going up in gains for ...no reason. Hurray.

What are you color blind? What's with this black and white vision.

" Oh you hold other coins then XRP, that go up in value, and make you cash you can spend on real things beside XRP, you are sooooooo crazyyyyy hurrrr durrrr, you no reasonable man you shitcoin holder hurr Durr."

If there shall be one to begone it's you, you fanatic.

cant even have a argument without getting upset about his little investment..

Edited by Staigera

12 minutes ago, Staigera said:

It's still not a given fact that real use case will appreciate the price of XRP.

Speaking about low IQ lol.

We are here for money and xrp has given us jack sh!t while other coins have. So you go along and have fun with your "real world use case" with a SPECULATIVE chance of price increase when in 5 years this thing might get used for real MIGHT, with a BIG invront of it.

You are literally not even worth my time.

and speak for yourself there is no “we”

i will go ahead and have fun with the digital asset I’m invested in being used by real world companies to solve a real world problem.

go have fun with your shitcoins going up for no reason because ain’t no real companies using them bullsh*ts 😂