BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

4 hours ago, Staigera said:

But btc has given a nice return from 3 k to 13k to those who holded it. What did xrp do besides crapping out more good news.

XRP gave a great return for those who held it from 2016 to now.

What a ridiculous comparison.

12 minutes ago, ChuckN said:

Yeah, sure we can look way back, say 2012...reading this now on our yachts. :rolleyes:

Edited by K41105

39 minutes ago, K41105 said:

While BTC & others, regaining their power. x3 x4

You know, these psychological estimates always get me confused. Have others really gained 3x – 4x in 2 years as you stated, or do you only think that only because some had fallen more from their ATH and have bounced more in the last six months?

Let’s look at the more prominent cryptos that have been in existence for more than two years:

BTC:

Price on July 23rd, 2017: 2800 USD

Price on July 23rd, 2019: 9990 USD

Change in two years: 257 %

LTC:

Price on July 23rd, 2017: 44 USD

Price on July 23rd, 2019: 91 USD

Change in two years: 107 %

XRP:

Price on July 23rd, 2017: 0,19 USD

Price on July 23rd, 2019: 0,31 USD

Change in two years: 63 %

ETH:

Price on July 23rd, 2017: 228 USD

Price on July 23rd, 2019: 210 USD

Change in two years: -8 %

Mind you, BTC and LTC are often praised for being one of the best performers in 2019. These figures also fluctuate wildly week to week.

1 hour ago, ChuckN said:

What a ridiculous comparison.

Are you trying not to get what i mean or do you like hitting your face on the keyboard when ever someone makes a btc xrp comparison.. I'm talking begin 2018 till now. And in that time frame BTC DID GIVE A BETTER RETURN.

2 hours ago, K41105 said:

Can't really argue with that. I mean, I'm not "here for the technology" either. All i care is President Franklin, lol. The first reason i sticked to XRP was the fact that has a chance for growing way faster then the BTC considering the current price and the ATH.

Let's be honest after almost two years of hodling, XRP was a pretty sh * tty investment ... wait ... wait ... shhhh ... just hear me out. I'm not talking about trading. We had plenty of chances to 'cash out - buy back in' situation. I'm talking about pure hodling. Look this year for an example as @Staigera mentioned. We literally moving backwards. While BTC & others, regaining their power. x3 x4
Then leave & sell you may say? Well, thanks buddy, my balls are deep in XRP and i'm not even on the break even. I don't need any suggestions, i don't have any choices. 
We all want to think that all this waiting, and struggeling will be rewarded, but nobody knows.
Well maybe i have...trade, or wait for the answer.

Exactly bro

10 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Our friend here could have got 1000%+ gains in a few months, he did not, and now he is whining because he did not became a millionaire in just a couple of years with an $15.000 investment and so XRP is useless:lol: Sorry but it is nobody's fault that greed overwhelmed you and you did not had an exit strategy. Better luck next time.

Dude, you are greedy aswel, or else you wouldn't have bought crypto's yourself, so stop being a hypocrite and pointing fingers at others, 

because we ALL are here in the hope to get rich! 

6 hours ago, K41105 said:

Well, thanks buddy, my balls are deep in XRP and i'm not even on the break even.

I am NOT a financial adviser....I have been looking at all sorts of crypto and stock investments over the last say 3 years and read lots of trading message boards and one of the lessons that I have taken is that if I get to the stage that you are at with XRP, and your angst with it, it is best to cut your losses and invest in something else and not look back.

Everyone appears to have their own limits of patience and appetite to risk.

8 hours ago, WarChest said:

I am NOT a financial adviser....I have been looking at all sorts of crypto and stock investments over the last say 3 years and read lots of trading message boards and one of the lessons that I have taken is that if I get to the stage that you are at with XRP, and your angst with it, it is best to cut your losses and invest in something else and not look back.

Everyone appears to have their own limits of patience and appetite to risk.

What part of "balls deep" didn't you get?

If this thing could move up for once more then a few cents some ppl might hit their dca so they can break even.

I don't know about @K41105 but if I would sell now with a dca of around 50 I would have minus 42k so yeahhh not happening.

Good thing running a business is still profitable.

49 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

If he actually sold all his XRP for BTC and he's still here making fun of XRP holders he's a loser

How is he a loser?  By abandoning this hopium filled cult wagon and gained profits by doing so. If anything we are the losers for sticking to this dumpster asset that needs a gazillion years to maybe give some kind of gains.

In my eyes he is the winner and that he comes here to brag about it is his god damn right to do so.

Investing in any new technology whether crypto or otherwise is a gamble, albeit a calculated gamble

You shouldn't bet what you cant afford to lose and as such im holding my stock as a long term investment and have written off the cost 

Im holding in excess of 130k xrp and have picked them up over the last 2 years or so at different price points, i have an expectation and hope of seeing $5 - $7 dollars and once this hits i will sell a proportion of my stock to provide a better lifestyle for my family but i will still hold some XRP as speculative on the basis we may moon into the $50 mark

Incidentally i live in the UK and the tax implications on crypto profit have recently changed for the worse, 12 months ago little to no tax was paid on profits, now its at 20%, in a few years time HMRC may well put this up further (as they wake upto the fact that big margins could be made for the savvy investor), which may having a profound effect on my thought process at the selling point, the exchange rate from USD to GBP also adds a curve ball into the mix as this is volatile with the world economy etc

I believe in the technology and Ripple and no amount of bumps in the road or FUD will force my sale

7 minutes ago, Staigera said:

How is he a loser?  By abandoning this hopium filled cult wagon and gained profits by doing so. If anything we are the losers for sticking to this dumpster asset that needs a gazillion years to maybe give some kind of gains.

In my eyes he is the winner and that he comes here to brag about it is his god damn right to do so.

Swapping xrp for btc at 10k is not such a good idea at this time. I wait and see if xrp goes up, but as soon it goes below 30 cents, then i'm going

to swap them for dollars and then wait until btc is at it's lowest point again and then buy btc, because when it's low enough, then the only 

way is up again, because xrp doesn't go anywere as we could see for the past 6 months. Hell, i didn't stepped into crypto's to park my money 

for years and years and maybe make a small profit, if ever, but to make money fast, because that's the whole idea of crypto's, making fast money.

And even when xrp would come back alive again, well then i can always buy them aswel, but at this time i'm no longer going to wait and watch my

investment dry up to almost nothing, because i already lost 2/3 by now, so to get even, xrp needs to go up with 300%, and i don't see that happen

for a long time to come, so in the meantime i prefer to gamble with btc and make some money while xrp keeps on dying some more.

Hell, i started with 1,1 btc, but swaped it for xrp and wish i never did that, because by now i could have had 3,3 up to 4,4 btc,

so i say byebye xrp as soon it dares to drop below 30 cents. And in may 2020, btc is halving again, so that might cause a huge price increase,

so btc here i come!