9 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

SWIFT managed to make a trial cross-border payment in 13 seconds yesterday. This is the end of XRP game. 

Really that's the best you can do? If you dig a little deeper you may find that the end of your reply is patently wrong.

14 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Did they settle without pre-funding? No. And that is what XRP is for. Do some research!

Actually xrp will be aimed at very exotic corridors. And those are really small precentage . Like really small like 2%. And you think that will moon the price. Check yourself. The day ripple started to search different use cases for xrp i knew there will be trouble

On 7/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, BeSeriousXRP said:

I bought my 50K XRP in May 2017 at $0.322

After waiting for more than two years I sold at the same price today.

This XRP is going nowhere as long as no banks are going to use it, Ripple and Jed keep dumping and no other real usecases exists.

Traded for BTC today.

You shouldn't tell people how much XRP you have. @BiffTannen will take your stack. 

Oh nevermind.

21 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Actually xrp will be aimed at very exotic corridors. And those are really small precentage . Like really small like 2%.

Initially yes, high friction corridors which will build liquidity. 

23 minutes ago, Nohut said:

And you think that will moon the price.

No. I did not say it would either.

22 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Check yourself.

Check what?

23 minutes ago, Nohut said:

The day ripple started to search different use cases for xrp i knew there will be trouble

How can more use cases possibly be a bad thing for XRP. It will provide even more liquidity and expand the ecosystem. If you are invested in XRP you should be thankful that XRP will not rely upon one use case only.

15 hours ago, Staigera said:

You made break even and I think in the next year's btc will give you more then XRP I think you made the right call.

I would have done the same if I could just hit my dca if 0.5 don't want to sell now to much minus or I would have traded for BTC aswel. 

This asset needs years to much years for nice cash flow. So yes gl

Your tune sure has changed over the last year lol....

1 hour ago, Nohut said:

Actually xrp will be aimed at very exotic corridors. And those are really small precentage . Like really small like 2%. And you think that will moon the price. Check yourself. The day ripple started to search different use cases for xrp i knew there will be trouble

Yea and wasn’t BG talking against the “peanut butter manifesto?”

9 minutes ago, ZerpTidalWave said:

Yea and wasn’t BG talking against the “peanut butter manifesto?”

“Too many companies have a peanut butter problem. They’ve spread themselves very thin, working on lots of different initiatives. By contrast, Ripple has gone deep in understanding how global payments problem can be addressed with blockchain technology and digital assets.”

@ZerpTidalWave There seems to be a lot of impatience about lately, which is understandable given all the positive news regarding Ripple, which is not reflected upon XRP.  It's definitely a long hold while the infrastructure is built out. Hopefully we can cash out some profits along the way.

@BeSeriousXRP Good luck, I can’t say that I blame. I’m sure all of us have questions our investment in XRP at some point. I myself can’t bring myself to selling anything at this point. I’m riding this MOFO out until it kills me. I just pretty much started buying other cryptos to balance out the pain. Hopefully. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Trendkill said:

Your tune sure has changed over the last year lol....

Lmao.

You mean that at first March 2018 till eoy 2018 I was excited that xrp might go up in price since every day there was good news / hopium speculation.

But as months past and the truth became crystal clear that this asset is going to need either a decade to increase in price and perhaps maybe even function pretty well on a lower price then many intend to believe.

I'm a realist not some blind fanboy who clings on to xrp as his only life support in life because sure as sh!t it hasn't been any support rather a big pile of steaming dissapointment. 

We have been laughing at btc and their folloeers with our nose sky high like we were some superior crypto holders and we new that we would leave them all behind crying while we where partying on the moon because we are the superior thech.  

But btc has given a nice return from 3 k to 13k to those who holded it. What did xrp do besides crapping out more good news.

Look buddy if you want to stick to xrp like glue that's your deal. But if I could I would sell and trade for btc and if the next day xrp would be 100000$ ok so be it. Because I really think that the next 2 years xrp will keep everyone stuck at around 1$ and that btc can give you nice returns in the mean while.

The irony almost everyone including myself here trashed on btc while btc once again gave their followers what that want MONEY! 

SO Yea my tune has fcking chNged because I'm in it for money not talking on this chat with random ppl about a asset that can move value I don't give 2 flying fcs about any of this thech all I care about is money and I want it fast. Not maybe in 6 years because till then there are better investmentd so yea maybe btc was more my thing.

Edited by Staigera

Our friend here could have got 1000%+ gains in a few months, he did not, and now he is whining because he did not became a millionaire in just a couple of years with an $15.000 investment and so XRP is useless:lol: Sorry but it is nobody's fault that greed overwhelmed you and you did not had an exit strategy. Better luck next time.

3 hours ago, Staigera said:

We have been laughing at btc and their followers with our nose sky high like we were some superior crypto holders and we new that we would leave them all behind crying while we where partying on the moon because we are the superior tech.

I really think that the next 2 years xrp will keep everyone stuck at around 1$ and that btc can give you nice returns in the mean while.  

Can't really argue with that. I mean, I'm not "here for the technology" either. All i care is President Franklin, lol. The first reason i sticked to XRP was the fact that has a chance for growing way faster then the BTC considering the current price and the ATH.

Let's be honest after almost two years of hodling, XRP was a pretty sh * tty investment ... wait ... wait ... shhhh ... just hear me out. I'm not talking about trading. We had plenty of chances to 'cash out - buy back in' situation. I'm talking about pure hodling. Look this year for an example as @Staigera mentioned. We literally moving backwards. While BTC & others, regaining their power. x3 x4
Then leave & sell you may say? Well, thanks buddy, my balls are deep in XRP and i'm not even on the break even. I don't need any suggestions, i don't have any choices. 
We all want to think that all this waiting, and struggeling will be rewarded, but nobody knows.
Well maybe i have...trade, or wait for the answer.