BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

13 minutes ago, retep said:

xrp always???? It just went big time once, so where does the "always" come in? And when btc was peaking at 20k and went down again,

then xrp had it's moment just a few weeks later, but that didn't happen this year when btc peaked at 13+k, instead, it went up a bit to a louzy 45 cents

but as soon btc started to drop again, it came down to 33 cents again, so no more rocketing to the moon, but a drop down to the deepest well,

and when btc starts to go under 8k or even 5k again, then i want to see what will be left of xrp. Well, as soon xrp is going to drop to 30 cents, then i'm going 

to swap them for dollars for a while, because i already lost 2/3 of my investment, so i need another way to get my money back to the point where i stepped in,

and xrp is sure not the way to get there.

you didn't understand the " " 

8 minutes ago, JordanC said:

Has 50K XRP at $0.322... FIFTY THOUSAND. And you didn't sell at $3.50, $3.00, $2.50, $2.00 etc. 

So many wasted opportunities, holy crap if I had 50,000 XRP I definitely would have sold at least a big portion as soon as it hit $3, $2 or even $1. If this guy sold now then fine, but I can't respect the fact that he he could have easily made $160,000 and didn't but now creates a thread telling everyone he sold.

If he bought at $3.00 and is telling people he sold expecting some sympathy or just feels bad then I get that, but this guy had his chance and it's his fault he didn't take it. If anything it will teach him a lesson not to be too greedy.

And now he bought btc at 10+k, so another big mistake imo. 

It’s hard to resist emotion to sell for a quick $. I always lose or break even in the end. HODL XRP. If anything it appears to be the most stable. That nautious feeling tells me something is gonna happen soon....or was it the guacamole? Lol

18 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

I bought my 50K XRP in May 2017 at $0.322

After waiting for more than two years I sold at the same price today.

This XRP is going nowhere as long as no banks are going to use it, Ripple and Jed keep dumping and no other real usecases exists.

Traded for BTC today.

Bye Greg. All the best.

P.S. Don't be Greg.

7 hours ago, retep said:

xrp came out of nothing and went up to 3,60 dollars during the ath, but after that it went al down to the 33 cents it is right now

and it didn't move along with the other top 10 coins in the past 2 months, so why oh why do you think that xrp is still the coin that could make us all rich?

in the past few months i did see all the other coins go up with 100% up to 400%, except xrp, so why would you keep on placing your bets on xrp?

"just wait until all banks are going to use it, just wait when this, just wait when that, bla bla bla, promisses, speculation and false hope is what

xrp is floating on, and xrp would go to the moon by the end of 2018, and here we are half way 2019 and look where it is, at a louzy 33 cents,

so how much false hope should we swallow until we realise that xrp is going nowere? It's almost a religion, keep the faith and then one day you

wil be saved and rewarded. Well, as with religions, you can wait until you weigh an ounce, because no miracle will happen, so it's way better

to go along with the crypto's that do move up and down, and make a profit between those ups and downs.

Hell, if i only had known that xrp would stay glued at about 33 cents, then i would have swap them for btc or any other top ten coin

at the beginning this year, because now i sure missed out a large profit and could have tripled or even quadrupled my investment.

Xrp hodlers act as if xrp is THE coin to have and all other coins suck, and should be avoided.

Well, xrp is the titanic of the crypto world at this time, and the hodlers are the orchestra that keeps on playing the same tune

as if there's nothing wrong, and sing the song from mick hucknal from simply red "i'll keep holding on, i'll keep holding on, holding holding

holding HOLDING......AAHHYAAAYAAAHAAAAA, i'll say OOHHH! 

https://ytcropper.com/cropped/yG5d35901cda4d6

How can the third highest coin (and by a comfortable distance) be the Titanic?  If you're a hodler of a single coin then none of the swings are relevant until you reach your exit price.  Sure if you'd been trading this year then you won't have made many gains on XRP but on the other hand some people trading the swings will have failed and lost money.

I struggle with all this doom and gloom though just cus long term holders want to see short term pumps.  If we fall some places in the leader-board then I might get concerned but so long as we stay a comfortable third then it's all good.

7 hours ago, retep said:

xrp always???? It just went big time once, so where does the "always" come in? And when btc was peaking at 20k and went down again,

then xrp had it's moment just a few weeks later, but that didn't happen this year when btc peaked at 13+k, instead, it went up a bit to a louzy 45 cents

but as soon btc started to drop again, it came down to 33 cents again, so no more rocketing to the moon, but a drop down to the deepest well,

and when btc starts to go under 8k or even 5k again, then i want to see what will be left of xrp. Well, as soon xrp is going to drop to 30 cents, then i'm going 

to swap them for dollars for a while, because i already lost 2/3 of my investment, so i need another way to get my money back to the point where i stepped in,

and xrp is sure not the way to get there.

....but  XRP is big time now, you're just not looking at the maths to realise it. SOOOOOOO many crpto currencies and we're a solid third and apparently the Titanic!  The other coins have no hope.