Jump to content

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, FarangKiNok said:

I hope, I would love to see sub 20c too. Im still buying. I just hope CL keeps selling. 

but if it go too low.. risky 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, K41105 said:

CryptoTwins are funny. But i see their newest video was 4 month ago. They lost the enthusiasm? Well, we can't blame them for that. :sarcastic:

They are on tour and give financial advice and what crypto invest in. Their ticket are surprisingly expensive whereas XRP is cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 3:56 PM, Chewiecoin said:

I’m glad you like my posts. 

Where are your famous XRP shill threads?  Where you hype everyone that XRP is the BEST thing EVER! And that it is super duper pooper hard to imagine it will be under a dollar in 2019.

They faded away with the price of XRP i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Staigera said:

 

They faded away with the price of XRP i guess.

So just like my thrust in xrp, because that is also fading away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Staigera said:

Where are your famous XRP shill threads?  Where you hype everyone that XRP is the BEST thing EVER! And that it is super duper pooper hard to imagine it will be under a dollar in 2019.

They faded away with the price of XRP i guess.

He's now peddling CSC as his next get rich quick scheme! The fact that people willingly listen to this scammer is just sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cooliozxrp said:

He's now peddling CSC as his next get rich quick scheme! The fact that people willingly listen to this scammer is just sad

CSC was sooooo last year, get with the program trollboy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 6:59 AM, Cooliozxrp said:

Tell that to him then. He's still promoting the scam till this day

Can you explain why you think CSC is a scam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...