BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

35 minutes ago, Viggo said:

This is a very healthy drop! Its also an excellent buying opportunity on our way sub 30 cents :beach: 

It’s always a good time with xrp! Goes down, buy more. Goes up, better buy before it goes up more! But act fast, if you don’t buy more right now, you’re gonna miss out! 

23 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

( there were) plenty of stops giving you the chance to get out without injuries.

Mickey Mouse prices non the less.

over it head through a wall GIF

23 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

( there were) plenty of stops giving you the chance to get out without injuries.

Mickey Mouse prices non the less.

over it head through a wall GIF

6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Shouldn’t have come to Disneyland 😇

Didn't... Got Tickets for the XRP utopium ride instead , when they complete building it it's going to be EPIC !!!

4 hours ago, xrpmeplease said:

you're an expert on what most people do huh? and your take on financial disclosure practices for private entities is wanting, imo.

You seriously don’t want Ripple to disclose a clearer factual picture of how successful they are? Really? Out of respect for their privacy?

45 minutes ago, ZzZerper said:

You seriously don’t want Ripple to disclose a clearer factual picture of how successful they are? Really? Out of respect for their privacy?

That's not what I said, but what I (or you ) want is not material. I'll assume they're compliant with whatever regulatory disclosure requirements they are subject to. 

Is it good or bad if you have stopped caring about your own investment in XRP and find yourself thinking more of Ripple and XRP as your favourite hockey or soccer team? Caring more that they fight their way up in the league than if you make money personally from them doing it? This is what has happened to me after this love story with Ripple/XRP started some 6 months ago. 

Watching the candles go up/green and down/red nowadays is like watching a hockey game where your team is having huge problems winning despite having the absolutely best players on all positions.

i dont really care that much anymore if I make money from this, I just want to see my team Ripple beat the **** out of all the other teams. 

Perhaps we should all pitch in to make commercials for XRP all over youtube to get this show going?

Edited by DocXRP
spell etc