• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought my 50K XRP in May 2017 at $0.322 After waiting for more than two years I sold at the same price today. This XRP is going nowhere as long as no banks are going to use it, Ripple and

Never understood the point of these threads.

Bullish 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, retep said:

we're down 4.05%, so try to be a realist please

it was a joke .. huh

I don't expect the price to raise this year anyway , and if end of 2020 price is still under 1$ then I think it may be over for XRP

Edited by Baka
1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

( there were) plenty of stops giving you the chance to get out without injuries.

Lol

but when there is no queue for the ride the temptation is always to around again. There is such a long ride for the BTC ride and it made me barf last time

47 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

I'm quite sure we will see 30-90c / XRP within the next 50 years. 

Aha!   I’ve finally found one of those selling false hope here on the forum...   that’s a ludicrous point of view since you can’t be sure it will ever zoom that high.    

How much were you paid to peddle this outrageous point of view?  Don’t you know that there are tons of them out there?  That Ripple are earning gazillions off us chumps?    :) 

Sorry...  please forgive me.  I was just nostalgic for those kinds of statements since I’ve not been seeing them since I went on my Ignore List frenzy....    :) 

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

How much were you paid to peddle this outrageous point of view?  Don’t you know that there are tons of them out there?  That Ripple are earning gazillions off us chumps?

I was paid 100 internet cred points. Yes I know. Yes they do. :popcorn1:

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Aha!   I’ve finally found one of those selling false hope here on the forum...   that’s a ludicrous point of view since you can’t be sure it will ever zoom that high.    

How much were you paid to peddle this outrageous point of view?  Don’t you know that there are tons of them out there?  That Ripple are earning gazillions off us chumps?    :) 

Shame your are being sarcastic, as your actually right on the money. Lol

54 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Shame your are being sarcastic, as your actually right on the money. Lol

Oh, lol, can’t wait for the annual report of your bank with the profits they made on the back of poor employees like you and a customer or two. 

Edit: wait, here’s 2018:

Release. 5 November 2018. Westpac announces 2018 Full Year Results. • Statutory net profit $8,095 million, up 1%.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
6 hours ago, Benchmark said:

I'm quite sure we will see 30-90c / XRP within the next 50 years. 

Set the sell order now so you can stop worrying that you lose money. You will get your money back. 

XD  That's exactly what I did when I made my purchase of XRP.  Not at $0.90 obviously.  I set a ridiculously high sell order with no expiration just in case I forgot about it and XRP mooned hardcore while I was off building a normal retirement plan.  If you got a buyout price in mind that you'd be really happy walking away from your XRP at, given how volatile the market is, setting that order might not be a bad idea.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:47 AM, ZzZerper said:

Perhaps you should be interested. Most people buy because of the information coming out of Ripple but it is a very incomplete picture. Its a very vocal commercial business not an individual, we don’t need to worry about their privacy.

you're an expert on what most people do huh? and your take on financial disclosure practices for private entities is wanting, imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.