BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

Do you know, saying all the above reminds me of something I’ve been expecting to turn up one day.  

I can tell you that I am just a average Joe unpaid by Ripple,  but that is about as effective and solid as a fart in a cyclone.  

Because there is no way to tell if I am a Russian hacker or a paid shill or actually as I present.  

At some stage I would welcome a blockchain solution to the internet reliability and reputation problem.  I know the concept has pitfalls and issues (China citizen points etc) but I do expect someone will eventually crack it and blockchain is s perfect medium for a reputation record.  

2 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Judging by the number of views each thread gets, I'm willing to bet there are at least half a million people worldwide that follow this forum. Most won't be registered users, just lurkers. 

Now even if these users have invested in getting just 2000 XRP each, multiply that by half a million and that's a hell of a lot of money

I can’t see view count on my phone.  But I accept your numbers.  

Perhaps someone here is in marketing and could work out a rough view of the value of that number of eyes.  

But even using the maximum of your numbers and making the insane assumption that most of them wouldn’t have bought the XRP without consulting their forum financial advisors...

The resulting sales would pale to insignificance beside institutional investments and software licensing fees.  If I was on the Ripple board I would want them to point their efforts to the more lucrative area.  

But essentially my biggest niggle with your paid shill conspiracy theory is that it’s a conspiracy theory.  I am very sceptical of such things.  

I doubt we will convince each other of anything so I will bow out and say thanks for the discussion.  Btw..   I can’t help wondering...   do you think I am paid by Ripple?

9 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Because there is no way to tell if I am a Russian hacker or a paid shill or actually as I present.  

At some stage I would welcome a blockchain solution to the internet reliability and reputation problem.  I know the concept has pitfalls and issues (China citizen points etc) but I do expect someone will eventually crack it and blockchain is s perfect medium for a reputation record.  

Wasn't the Bloom blockchain project working on that problem, listed as  BLT, I don’t know how they are faring though.

6 hours ago, Moonraker said:

How much do Ripple pay...

(Unintelligible whining in high pitched voice)

...get rich quick.

You know, you’re right, you’re so smart...

It’s a crying shame that a company that’s developed the fastest and most versatile DA and financial transfer network in existence, has been around since Bitcoin was ******** in its diaper, with hundreds of millions in revenue, a dozen offices across the globe, partnerships with hundreds of banks and FI’s, over 400 employees comprised of some of the most brilliant minds in programming, has some of the best business leaders and respected philanthropists who rub shoulders with world leaders and central banks and are regularly invited to participate in peak industry bodies to educate senior bankers about advances in fintech, have vast amounts of experience in running tech and finance businesses, some of the most experienced attorneys with impeccable personal reputations who have held the highest positions in governments and peak regulatory bodies, it’s such a pity that they all should all complicit and responsible for this massive scam that’s so comprehensive and brilliant that it’s sucked in so many of the worlds top companies and now, now even governments are falling for it! Oh, mercy please, when will it ever end?

Edited by Zerpaholic
Spallin

21 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I can’t see view count on my phone.  But I accept your numbers.  

Perhaps someone here is in marketing and could work out a rough view of the value of that number of eyes.  

But even using the maximum of your numbers and making the insane assumption that most of them wouldn’t have bought the XRP without consulting their forum financial advisors...

The resulting sales would pale to insignificance beside institutional investments and software licensing fees.  If I was on the Ripple board I would want them to point their efforts to the more lucrative area.  

But essentially my biggest niggle with your paid shill conspiracy theory is that it’s a conspiracy theory.  I am very sceptical of such things.  

I doubt we will convince each other of anything so I will bow out and say thanks for the discussion.  Btw..   I can’t help wondering...   do you think I am paid by Ripple?

Personally I don't think you're a paid member as your responses to all my posts past and present have been intelligent, unbiased and respectful.

3 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

All of these recent posts about how we have somehow been suckered into some giant ponzi scheme have baffled me and made me laugh. Anyone who has studied the history and progress in this space would have to logically conclude that the sale of XRP at under a dollar has been an absolute gift.

Many have been saying how the "greedy scammers" have taken us for a ride, that we are innocent bag-holders for Ripple. IMO they are missing out and will not buy at the current lows. Ironically, these same people will probably try to buy in once the price begins to skyrocket (which I firmly believe it will) once all the pieces are put into place.

I'm enjoying watching the advancement of XRP in the "real world" and am not at all anxious about the price; am in it for the long haul...

This is just my opinion and not investment advice.

Just wanted to quote this because i agree with it 100% especially the bold.

23 minutes ago, Zerpaholic said:

You know, you’re right, you’re so smart...

It’s a crying shame that a company has that’s developed the fastest and most versatile DA and financial transfer network in existence, has been around since Bitcoin was ******** in its diaper, with hundreds of millions in revenue, a dozen offices across the globe, partnerships with hundreds of banks and FI’s, over 400 employees comprised of some of the most brilliant minds in programming, has some of the best business leaders and respected philanthropists who rub shoulders with world leaders and central banks and are regularly invited to participate in peak industry bodies to educate senior bankers about advances in fintech, have vast amounts of experience in running tech and finance businesses, some of the most experienced attorneys with impeccable personal reputations who have held the highest positions in governments and peak regulatory bodies, it’s such a pity that they all should all complicit and responsible for this massive scam that’s so comprehensive and brilliant that it’s sucked in so many of the worlds top companies and now, now even governments are falling for it! Oh, mercy please, when will it ever end?

I completely agree with what you've said here but how do you think they've managed to make millions and create new offices all round the world? By selling XRP to the likes of you and me that's how.

Yes they've done well in getting banks on board and have no doubt generated huge amounts of wealth getting them to use none XRP related tech and they'll be hugely successful even without the need for FI's to use XRP. It's a complete win win for them.

On top of this, they have huge amounts of XRP to generate even more income as they are well aware that people will buy into hype and hopium. They won't give a damn if FI's choose not to use it because they have enough XRP to line their pockets for years to come.

1 hour ago, Moonraker said:

How much do Ripple pay the likes of you for creating multiple accounts on this forum and spreading hopium and FOMO? These posts are getting boring and predictable now.

There seems to be a real pattern developing here whereby nonsense posts such as yours get likes from other paid members. It's so obvious because the writing styles are the same even though you use multiple accounts and usernames.  Funny how these posts all end in "This is just my opinion and not investment advice" haha!

If you get paid well then please put me forward. I'll create a new account and start posting **** like this to sucker in others too.

It wasn't long ago that the likes of you were luring people in to buy XRP with the confidence of the price reaching 20, 30, 50 dollars in a year or so. Even creating price prediction threads amongst yourselves to spread more FOMO. I've gotta hand it to you, it has worked an absolute treat. 

I hope people see where this is going now. There will be paid members here posting garbage like this for at least the next 5 years generating FOMO and leading you along to buy more and more. I've witnessed this first hand - there is always going to be news of some development just round the corner to lure people in. When the price doesn't budge then there will more news of another development with huge potential to increase price. This has been going on for quite some time now and I for one certainly won't be falling into more traps like this again.

This forum is an absolute goldmine for Ripple and they know it. Just take a look at the number of views each thread gets. So many people have discovered this place after the bubble at the end of 2017 and so many people keep coming back in the hope of getting rich quickly. Ripple know this and are preying on the likes of those wanting to get rich quick.

comes on xrpchat and accuses people of being paid by ripple LOL.

Don't do drugs kids, and finish school.

Seems like the type to think we never landed on the moon, global warming isnt real, and the world is flat.

is this you @Moonraker ??

alex jones conspiracy GIF

3 minutes ago, Finesse said:

comes on xrpchat and accuses people of being paid by ripple LOL.

Don't do drugs kids, and finish school.

Seems like the type to think we never landed on the moon, global warming isnt real, and the world is flat.

is this you @Moonraker ??

alex jones conspiracy GIF

Looks more like your ma cooking your dinner except she put the tinfoil in the wrong place

4 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Looks more like your ma cooking your dinner except she put the tinfoil in the wrong place

Why are you so salty towards xrp investors.

What a sad life you live having to come on xrpchat.com to just complain and nag every dang day. Jesus i don't like btc or any others but im not on their forums like you. One of the most pathetic traits ive ever seen in a man. You must live a truly sad and miserable life. Get help.

3 minutes ago, Finesse said:

Why are you so salty towards xrp investors.

What a sad life you live having to come on xrpchat.com to just complain and nag every dang day. Jesus i don't like btc or any others but im not on their forums like you. One of the most pathetic traits ive ever seen in a man. You must live a truly sad and miserable life. Get help.

I come here because I'm heavily invested in XRP. I complain when I see moon boys hyping this space and ridiculing others when they have made valid points. Why are you always trying to ridicule members here that have decided to sell or have something negative to say about XRP which, at this moment in time, is fully justifiable.

Just because you've invested in XRP, doesn't mean you should praise and kiss its **** in every post you make. There's a time and place to praise it and this certainly isn't it.

Go ahead and post what you want on Bitcoin forums, you'll only end up being ridiculed. The fact is people have made gains with Bitcoin and other coins over the past 6 months, it's a shame the same can't be said about XRP. 

6 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I come here because I'm heavily invested in XRP. I complain when I see moon boys hyping this space and ridiculing others when they have made valid points. Why are you always trying to ridicule members here that have decided to sell or have something negative to say about XRP which, at this moment in time, is fully justifiable.

Just because you've invested in XRP, doesn't mean you should praise and kiss its **** in every post you make. There's a time and place to praise it and this certainly isn't it.

Go ahead and post what you want on Bitcoin forums, you'll only end up being ridiculed. The fact is people have made gains with Bitcoin and other coins over the past 6 months, it's a shame the same can't be said about XRP. 

I'm pretty sure there's just as many butt hurt people out there that bought BTC at 19,000 as there are that bought XRP at 3.00. In other words....I'm sure the BTC forums have their fair share of whiners making conspiracy laden posts as well.

32 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Man just because your bags are in the super red and you haven't been buying more at .30 isn't our fault. We don't care to see your pessimistic outlook, or OP's dumb decision to sell

I sold in the red some as well i'm not crying like you. I've also been buying more at .28/.30 because its a much better price point than my original. If you were doing that you would bring down your overall dollar cost average but you're not a sophisticated retail investor. 

If you aren't some ill willed/bad faith troll and are genuine hopelessly in the red. With your mindset and obvious panic strategy and pessimistic outlook in the face of outstanding bullish news, i would advise you to walk away from this for a few years and check back. Your bags will still be there and in good condition. Please make sure they're on a ledger nano s directly from the manufacturer.

Edited by Finesse

14 hours ago, Trendkill said:

I'm pretty sure there's just as many butt hurt people out there that bought BTC at 19,000 as there are that bought XRP at 3.00. In other words....I'm sure the BTC forums have their fair share of whiners making conspiracy laden posts as well.

Of course they will have. But any doubts about their investment would have evaporated when they saw the price go down to $2500 back up to $13000 in the space of a few months. 

We've seen the price of XRP stuck at 30 cents for what seems an eternity.

Price of Bitcoin in January 2018 - $20,000

Price of XRP in January 2018 - $3.85

-------------------

Price of Bitcoin today - $10,000

Price of XRP today - 30 effing cents 

Considering all the hype and noise constantly generated by moon boys and hopiums here, talking about all the so called progress tgat has been made, surely we should be at around $2 if not more by now. 

So what if I have a moan? I genuinely have something to moan about. What excuse do the moon boys here have to constantly kiss the butt of XRP at times like this?

Edited by Moonraker