BeSeriousXRP

I'm out.

57 minutes ago, Finesse said:

You are literally not even worth my time.

and speak for yourself there is no “we”

i will go ahead and have fun with the digital asset I’m invested in being used by real world companies to solve a real world problem.

go have fun with your shitcoins going up for no reason because ain’t no real companies using them bullsh*ts 😂

Starts with "You are literally not even worth my time"

End with a huge pile of nonsense 😂

Here I'll show you how it's done

You are literally not even worth my time!

5 hours ago, Moonraker said:

It's been almost 2 years since Kitao made the statement about XRP going to $10 in the blink of an eye.

It’s been almost 5 hours since you became the latest in a long line to misquote and mangle what he actually has said.  

At no point did he ever say that, or anything like that.

Its actually two different events mangled together and then misquoted.    

It’s a shame that no matter how many times this is pointed out,  people persist in using it...   although I have enjoyed some of the blink memes.  :) 

1 hour ago, Doubletap said:

Haven’t seen truck driver for a while, I wonder why ?

If he's driving in Europe I hope he is in his airconditioned truck at the moment... geees, it's hotter than some debates on this forum!

21 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

19 hours ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

Wait are you now saying XRP isn't ****** or what?

I don't know what your ***** word was, but the point is clear.  With more developments than ever before, why would you Greg out? Especially if you're holding at break even or better.  Ripple just announced they are not going to sell nearly as much XRP via OTC and new buyers are going to have to buy off exchanges (basically). 

I can't think of anything worse than giving up now, after all this time, only to later see XRP in the news at $10, $100, or more. 

All of these recent posts about how we have somehow been suckered into some giant ponzi scheme have baffled me and made me laugh. Anyone who has studied the history and progress in this space would have to logically conclude that the sale of XRP at under a dollar has been an absolute gift.

Many have been saying how the "greedy scammers" have taken us for a ride, that we are innocent bag-holders for Ripple. IMO they are missing out and will not buy at the current lows. Ironically, these same people will probably try to buy in once the price begins to skyrocket (which I firmly believe it will) once all the pieces are put into place.

I'm enjoying watching the advancement of XRP in the "real world" and am not at all anxious about the price; am in it for the long haul...

This is just my opinion and not investment advice.

2 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

All of these recent posts about how we have somehow been suckered into some giant ponzi scheme have baffled me and made me laugh. Anyone who has studied the history and progress in this space would have to logically conclude that the sale of XRP at under a dollar has been an absolute gift.

Many have been saying how the "greedy scammers" have taken us for a ride, that we are innocent bag-holders for Ripple. IMO they are missing out and will not buy at the current lows. Ironically, these same people will probably try to buy in once the price begins to skyrocket (which I firmly believe it will) once all the pieces are put into place.

I'm enjoying watching the advancement of XRP in the "real world" and am not at all anxious about the price; am in it for the long haul...

This is just my opinion and not investment advice.

How much do Ripple pay the likes of you for creating multiple accounts on this forum and spreading hopium and FOMO? These posts are getting boring and predictable now.

There seems to be a real pattern developing here whereby nonsense posts such as yours get likes from other paid members. It's so obvious because the writing styles are the same even though you use multiple accounts and usernames.  Funny how these posts all end in "This is just my opinion and not investment advice" haha!

If you get paid well then please put me forward. I'll create a new account and start posting **** like this to sucker in others too.

It wasn't long ago that the likes of you were luring people in to buy XRP with the confidence of the price reaching 20, 30, 50 dollars in a year or so. Even creating price prediction threads amongst yourselves to spread more FOMO. I've gotta hand it to you, it has worked an absolute treat. 

I hope people see where this is going now. There will be paid members here posting garbage like this for at least the next 5 years generating FOMO and leading you along to buy more and more. I've witnessed this first hand - there is always going to be news of some development just round the corner to lure people in. When the price doesn't budge then there will more news of another development with huge potential to increase price. This has been going on for quite some time now and I for one certainly won't be falling into more traps like this again.

This forum is an absolute goldmine for Ripple and they know it. Just take a look at the number of views each thread gets. So many people have discovered this place after the bubble at the end of 2017 and so many people keep coming back in the hope of getting rich quickly. Ripple know this and are preying on the likes of those wanting to get rich quick.

Edited by Moonraker

4 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

I don't know what your ***** word was, but the point is clear.  With more developments than ever before, why would you Greg out? Especially if you're holding at break even or better.  Ripple just announced they are not going to sell nearly as much XRP via OTC and new buyers are going to have to buy off exchanges (basically). 

I can't think of anything worse than giving up now, after all this time, only to later see XRP in the news at $10, $100, or more. 

Oh I thought you had given up after some other posts I read.  Good to see your hands didn't turn to jelly.

22 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

How much do Ripple pay the likes of you for creating multiple accounts on this forum and spreading hopium and FOMO? These posts are getting boring and predictable now.

There seems to be a real pattern developing here whereby nonsense posts such as yours get likes from other paid members. It's so obvious because the writing styles are the same even though you use multiple accounts and usernames.  Funny how these posts all end in "This is just my opinion and not investment advice" haha!

If you get paid well then please put me forward. I'll create a new account and start posting **** like this to sucker in others too.

It wasn't long ago that the likes of you were luring people in to buy XRP with the confidence of the price reaching 20, 30, 50 dollars in a year or so. Even creating price prediction threads amongst yourselves to spread more FOMO. I've gotta hand it to you, it has worked an absolute treat. 

I hope people see where this is going now. There will be paid members here posting garbage like this for at least the next 5 years generating FOMO and leading you along to buy more and more. I've witnessed this first hand - there is always going to be news of some development just round the corner to lure people in. When the price doesn't budge then there will more news of another development with huge potential to increase price. This has been going on for quite some time now and I for one certainly won't be falling into more traps like this again.

This forum is an absolute goldmine for Ripple and they know it. Just take a look at the number of views each thread gets. So many people have discovered this place after the bubble at the end of 2017 and so many people keep coming back in the hope of getting rich quickly. Ripple know this and are preying on the likes of those wanting to get rich quick.

You nailed it, sir

21 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

This forum is an absolute goldmine for Ripple and they know it.

You must have a very strange accounting methodology if you think this place is a goldmine.  

Even if you were correct in assuming that Ripple (who the rest of us believe are talking to Governments and Institutions) were busily trying to squeeze out of XRPChat some extra dollars...    how much do you think that would be?

There are a couple of rich folk on here who invest with amounts that are very near my moon amount, but they are only a few and are already sold on XRP.  

Do you think the readers of XRP chat could  add much to Ripples bottom line?  This is a global thing...   there are literally millions spent on XRP purchases every day from all across the world.  

In my little world only two of us out of a few dozen XRP investors read XRPChat. 

Ripple, if you are reading, stop wasting money on these paid posts and spend it more wisely.   After all...   wen moon?

21 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

a LOT.

But they pay in XLM.

Well even at XLMs current price, you've certainly made a good living judging by the number of posts made.

I've also noticed not much gets posted by anyone on weekends. It must be a Monday to Friday job I'm guessing!

Surely Ripple can afford to pay overtime on weekends with the amount they've generated from sales to users on this forum alone :)

Edited by Moonraker

6 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Even if you were correct in assuming that Ripple (who the rest of us believe are talking to Governments and Institutions) were busily trying to squeeze out of XRPChat some extra dollars...    how much do you think that would be?

Judging by the number of views each thread gets, I'm willing to bet there are at least half a million people worldwide that follow this forum. Most won't be registered users, just lurkers. 

Now even if these users have invested in getting just 2000 XRP each, multiply that by half a million and that's a hell of a lot of money