Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

Never understood the point of these threads.

Exactly!!! It's just more for show and response if you ask me. It's almost like he/she wants us to convince them otherwise and give them a pep talk to reconsider their decision. Like I've said b4 it's your money. You are allowed to do with it as you please. No need to announce your decisions to the world, just sell and be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I don't know sometimes people like @Graine make that announcement and it speaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

I bought my 50K XRP in May 2017 at $0.322

After waiting for more than two years I sold at the same price today.

This XRP is going nowhere as long as no banks are going to use it, Ripple and Jed keep dumping and no other real usecases exists.

Traded for BTC today.

I feel for you and all others that didn't cash out during the ATH or hesitated to do so.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King34Maine said:

Exactly!!! It's just more for show and response if you ask me. It's almost like he/she wants us to convince them otherwise and give them a pep talk to reconsider their decision. Like I've said b4 it's your money. You are allowed to do with it as you please. No need to announce your decisions to the world, just sell and be done.

It's a psychological phenomenon known as 'affirmation'. He wants us to tell him that he/she made the right decision. Of course, now that he has sold the price will rocket up, and for that I thank him or her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baobeiiiii said:

It's a psychological phenomenon known as 'affirmation'. He wants us to tell him that he/she made the right decision. Of course, now that he has sold the price will rocket up, and for that I thank him or her. 

Possibly....who knows what the price will do. He or she may be right, cashing out at .32 is great if it drops to .22 for the next year. Then drops to pennies after. It’s a speculative market. And yours or my hopes of a price is irrelevant. Those that said you’re crazy for selling at 2.50 as the “knife was falling” we’re idiots a year and a half ago. But as time went on, who here wished they sold at 2.50? Even if it was just to hold and buyback at .28 cents (which we were just a few weeks ago)?

There is only one true predictor of xrp’s price. Not some dude with a well explained TA, or a ripple employee, or anyone on this blog. TIME is the only true predictor.....

hopefully you’re right. And if so, he or she may kick themselves for holding so long then selling. But then again, the hodlr’s might be in the exact same situation we were in just a year ago.......wishing we would have sold when we could....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Possibly....who knows what the price will do. He or she may be right, cashing out at .32 is great if it drops to .22 for the next year. Then drops to pennies after. It’s a speculative market. And yours or my hopes of a price is irrelevant. Those that said you’re crazy for selling at 2.50 as the “knife was falling” we’re idiots a year and a half ago. But as time went on, who here wished they sold at 2.50? Even if it was just to hold and buyback at .28 cents (which we were just a few weeks ago)?

There is only one true predictor of xrp’s price. Not some dude with a well explained TA, or a ripple employee, or anyone on this blog. TIME is the only true predictor.....

hopefully you’re right. And if so, he or she may kick themselves for holding so long then selling. But then again, the hodlr’s might be in the exact same situation we were in just a year ago.......wishing we would have sold when we could....

That's just life. Any one of us could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Even if you never go outside, your ceiling might collapse. We are already above the OP's selling price.

No risk = no reward. Such is life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...