Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I wrote "should we care backwards." I was commenting on the next comment referring to the order of the news provided. Ripple News then XRP News. I made the assumption the the commenter was slamming Hodor for putting more "importance" on Ripple News than XRP News. This assumption was made based on sequential order with the assumption that what is first on a list is the most important.

Bye the way thanks Hodor. Tyvole, if I'm wrong in my assumption then please correct me it is cool. Also I see the frustration.

Edited by peanut56

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, peanut56 said:

This assumption was made based on sequential order with the assumption that what is first on a list is the most important.

Ah okay - got it.  I didn't even understand ...

Well, I'm open to changing the order, but I think it just evolved that way through randomness.  I could easily do Ripple last; they just seem like the most influential sponsoring organization when it comes to XRP, then Coil. 

My hope is that the XRP Community Fund ends up doing quite a bit for retail adoption, but I still think Ripple will champion the main use cases most effectively.  (bridge asset / micropayments / smart contracts)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, peanut56 said:

I wrote "should we care backwards." I was commenting on the next comment referring to the order of the news provided. Ripple News then XRP News. I made the assumption the the commenter was slamming Hodor for putting more "importance" on Ripple News than XRP News. This assumption was made based on sequential order with the assumption that what is first on a list is the most important.

Bye the way thanks Hodor. Tyvole, if I'm wrong in my assumption then please correct me it is cool. Also I see the frustration.

Hah yes that was my point, bud it wasnt really something serious lol it was more of a joke, it doesnt fkn matter, just ordering lol :D your comment looked like spanish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 8:11 PM, Hodor said:

I hope you enjoy the read

I'm sorry to bother you about something out of your control (I think).

But your Coil blog is extremely slow if you load it for the first time (If there are no cached files available in browser' history).

 

Google has my same opinion

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoil.com%2Fp%2FHodor%2FXRP-Update-Real-Business-vs-Speculation%2FSIaCLtS6Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dario_o said:

I'm sorry to bother you about something out of your control (I think).

But your Coil blog is extremely slow if you load it for the first time (If there are no cached files available in browser' history).

 

Google has my same opinion

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoil.com%2Fp%2FHodor%2FXRP-Update-Real-Business-vs-Speculation%2FSIaCLtS6Q

Thanks for the comment, @Dario_o! 

 

I'll flag @justmoon but I'm guessing that the Coil team is working on these items; the site is in 'Beta,' so it's good to make the team aware of feedback like this, just in case there could be a simple or straight-forward solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...