King34Maine

Ripple Is Making More Changes To It's BoD & Adding a Strategic Advisory Board

Posted (edited)

Not sure if this has been covered already in a previous blog entry. However, I just noticed that Ripple has made some additional changes to its BoD and has created a "Strategic Advisory Board." One of the two strategic advisors listed, Zoe Cruz, had previously joined Ripple's BoD back in late 2017. However, it appears she now serves as a Strategic Advisor to Ripple along with Anthony Lim, the former Managing Director and President (Americas) at Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, GIC Private Ltd. Wonder who will replace her on the BoD?

Ripple's Strategic Advisory Board.png

Edited by King34Maine

Great find thanks. The CV of the Ripple team members is always very impressive. This company certainly knows how to hire the cream. Now where are the Negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers saying " yes that's great for Ripple the company, but what about XRP boo hoo cry cry " c'mon you lot , I'm ready for you , lets rock and roll. 

self defense fighting GIF

3 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

Great find thanks. The CV of the Ripple team members is always very impressive. This company certainly knows how to hire the cream. Now where are the Negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers saying " yes that's great for Ripple the company, but what about XRP boo hoo cry cry " c'mon you lot , I'm ready for you , lets rock and roll. 

the office GIF

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

where are the Negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers

Who dares disturb my slumber? 

tenor.gif

Your assessment is correct though. I think it might help Ripple who is definitely in great need of leadership, but how this will benefit XRP remains to be seen...

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, DebbieDowner said:

Who dares disturb my slumber? 

tenor.gif

Your assessment is correct though. I think it might help Ripple who is definitely in great need of leadership, but how this will benefit XRP remains to be seen...

Of course Ripple leadership has made mistakes but generally they have done a good job of expanding the size of the company at the same time as keeping their products up to date and focused.  When a company grows the structures that used to work break down and have to be replaced with new ways of working.  This is always very difficult to do because the changes have to be arranged from top to bottom and there will be resistances at each level.  If Brad has one good quality it has been as a chooser of good team members.  I have also heard he knows everyone by first name and tours the office every morning making sure he has said hello to everyone.  This is good leadership technique.

Edited by Julian_Williams

10 hours ago, King34Maine said:

Not sure if this has been covered already in a previous blog entry. However, I just noticed that Ripple has made some additional changes to its BoD and has created a "Strategic Advisory Board." One of the two strategic advisors listed, Zoe Cruz, had previously joined Ripple's BoD back in late 2017. However, it appears she now serves as a Strategic Advisor to Ripple along with Anthony Lim, the former Managing Director and President (Americas) at Singapore’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, GIC Private Ltd. Wonder who will replace her on the BoD?

Thanks I hadn't seen this, @King34Maine

1 hour ago, DebbieDowner said:

I will have to respectfully disagree here (bolded section). The principled leadership of the employees tasked with running the day-to-day operations from the environmental service folks, who clean the floors and toilets, all the way up to the senior leadership and the BofD, is second to none. They have executed their overall business directives and strategy damn near flawlessly. As Ripple continues to grow and mature into a more seasoned global power-player in the finance/banking industry, so will its leadership.

5 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

self defense fighting GIF

This has nothing to do with XRP 

Just now, Roaring_Twenties said:

Excellent. We’ve now heard from both Debbie and Nancy.

It’s new for Ripple the company. XRP is decentralized and not a security, remember? Therefore if Ripple doesn’t control XRP, this shouldn’t have any impact on XRP. We can’t have our cake and eat it too.