Sign in to follow this  
getitdone

FAKE AIRDROP do not send your XRP

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, getitdone said:

Please note there is fake bounty going on and people sending coins to get 10x more, supposedly XRP Airdrop 

http://xrapidbounty.online/

wow. Thanks for posting .. These scams still crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches.. do people sophisticated enough to trade crypto still fall for this sort of scam ???

Edited by richxrp

These scammers never left since 2017. Good news everyone, new money is hitting the crypto market. Also crypto will never be free unless it is somehow part of the distribution strategy. It is not in regards to XRP's distribution method. Do not send your zerps.

Did you got scammed by them or something? Who would be retarded enough to fall for this?

So redundant to post this :).

Seriously anyone who invested in XRP has to have few braincells to dont fall for such obvious scam. Dont post these warnings they are worthless.

Whoever falls for this DESERVES to be ****** over.

1 hour ago, Tyvole said:

Did you got scammed by them or something? Who would be retarded enough to fall for this?

So redundant to post this :).

Seriously anyone who invested in XRP has to have few braincells to dont fall for such obvious scam. Dont post these warnings they are worthless.

I didn’t just warning others since they made it look pretty credible and people still send money in. 

4 minutes ago, getitdone said:

I didn’t just warning others since they made it look pretty credible and people still send money in. 

Pretty credible are you fuckin kidding me right now ? THERE IS EVEN A FUCKIN COMMENT IN THE CODE THAT SAY WHAT WAS USED, OTHER SITES THAT ARE SAME **** AND IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE HTTPS FFS. Are you high ? close chrome and hammer the pc down cause you should not have access to computer.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tyvole said:

No a very polite answer... remember once you still was in you dipers. A NOOB. The Scammers target them.
So instead of bashing, I suggest you post some creative and valuable advice.

Edited by zenkert

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zenkert said:

No a very polite answer... remember once you still was in you dipers. A NOOB. The Scammers target them.

Well , sorry that i expect some basic knowledge when we are located on a forums that is literally dedicated to  cryptographic payment asset. If he would fall for this scam how much of a chance you give that he understands what he bought? (person that would fall for that stuff).

Maybe it sounds harsh bud common. Should i start thread for every comment on FB/twitter about SEND THE XRP TO THIS ADDRESS scams?  Is that the level we are at?

And also even bad commercial is a good commercial, he linked the scam url, you never link scam urls....

Edited by Tyvole

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zenkert said:

Bud i get your point, im just hot headed, Sorry for that :) @getitdone

Edited by Tyvole

6 minutes ago, The Knight of Ahhrrgg said:

ATTENTION : NEW SCAM SITE :

Beware !!

What are you talking about i send 50xrp and got 50 000 back? Alright more left for me.