elias

Seagate, Amazon, Uber and Airbnb

Twitter is blowing up right now on Ripple.  NDA about to be unsealed on a company 100x the size of MoneyGram.

***People saying it has to do with SWIFT.

Edited by KuNiT21

1 hour ago, elias said:

You don't think it's odd to keep using the same examples for years if those companies have made clear they are not interested?

You're assuming that there's been an answer to the question and I'm assuming the question hasn't even been asked.

My perspective is that companies as large as those can't become customers right now.  The liquidity simply isn't deep enough yet.

Amazon 650k emp, 16 countries

Uber 15m rides/day,  60 countries

Airbnb 6M listings, 191 countries

Perhaps there are warm talks and strategic guidance while buidl happens, but there's still significant work to be done imo.

26 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

Twitter is blowing up right now on Ripple.  NDA about to be unsealed on a company 100x the size of MoneyGram.

***People saying it has to do with SWIFT.

CryptHawk claiming SWIFT + Ripple connection..... Alluding to Ripple buyout. Twitter going nuts.  

9 minutes ago, RippleFan4124 said:

David Schwartz threw cold water on the possibility of SWIFT acquiring Ripple. So I don't know whether to believe the rumor. 

SWIFT is a multi stakeholder organisation - as we know it's also much like the bank incumbents. Slow, lumbering, conservative. I can't think why people even thought an acquisition, let alone by a comparative dinosaur, would be on the table.

12 minutes ago, RippleFan4124 said:

David Schwartz threw cold water on the possibility of SWIFT acquiring Ripple. So I don't know whether to believe the rumor. 

Hard to say.  This guy has some credibility.  He hit the news a few days before about Ripple and MG.  People claiming the whole "but they didn't buy MG" is suspect.  Ripple bought a 10% stake, enough for a board seat.  This guy is laying some credibility on the line with the SWIFT news.  He has alot to lose IMO.

1 minute ago, KuNiT21 said:

Hard to say.  This guy has some credibility.  He hit the news a few days before about Ripple and MG.  People claiming the whole "but they didn't buy MG" is suspect.  Ripple bought a 10% stake, enough for a board seat.  This guy is laying some credibility on the line with the SWIFT news.  He has alot to lose IMO.

My thoughts too. He's laying all of his credibility on the line with this one. We will have to see.... 

7 hours ago, KuNiT21 said:

What does he have to lose VS. what he has already gained and will gain in the meantime?

Things will happen with Ripple and XRP.... just wait.... big things....

see that 2nd line? I said the same thing... but am not charging any money for my private online group.... 

So, as these people join his group and pay the 70$ admission fee, he will make money... won't lose any of that as I am sure it is non-refundable.... 

So I ask again, what does he have to lose? His credibility? There is a phenomena in situations like these that will make it possible to go on and on forever while we wait... ("hey, just wait til next week... timing off due to regulatory hick-up... check up on my private channel for up to the minute news")

In the meantime, things will come up... he has covered the gamut of possible partners....  

In my opinion, this guy understands that Ripple and XRP are the real deal and he rightfully assumes some of or many of the rumored partnerships will come to fruition... so why not prey on the true innocent hopium believers?

Again, he stands a lot to gain... nothing to lose.... especially if he already is a pathetic LOSER!!

Just food for thought.... 

Edited by EcneitapLatnem

10 hours ago, panmores said:

Many odd things going on. It's like with religion - either you believe in the token and company or not. Rationally, too many cons and pros to form an objective opinion.

What a great analogy @panmores. That’s a great way to describe where we are with crypto in general. Everyone believes that their vision of what will happen in the future should be the only correct vision of what will happen. We base our beliefs off who we listen to, what we read and how we interpret and assimilate everything.

I know BG and others have mentioned something to the sorts like this (religion) before but you’ve nailed it here. From my perspective I believe in the future of XRP. It feels like we’re finally getting closer to finding out.

XRP Chat is going to be a very interesting place to visit once the determination is finally made. What ever that determination ends up being. 

4 hours ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

What does he have to lose VS. what he has already gained and will gain in the meantime?

Things will happen with Ripple and XRP.... just wait.... big things....

see that 2nd line? I said the same thing... but am not charging any money for my private online group.... 

So, as these people join his group and pay the 70$ admission fee, he will make money... won't lose any of that as I am sure it is non-refundable.... 

So I ask again, what does he have to lose? His credibility? There is a phenomena in situations like these that will make it possible to go on and on forever while we wait... ("hey, just wait til next week... timing off due to regulatory hick-up... check up on my private channel for up to the minute news")

In the meantime, things will come up... he has covered the gamut of possible partners....  

In my opinion, this guy understands that Ripple and XRP are the real deal and he rightfully assumes some of or many of the rumored partnerships will come to fruition... so why not prey on the true innocent hopium believers?

Again, he stands a lot to gain... nothing to lose.... especially if he already is a pathetic LOSER!!

Just food for thought.... 

While I don't disagree with anything you are saying, but he did call the MG and Ripple news.  I always take things with a grain of salt, so I don't count what this guy says as the gospel either.  However, calling something like he did yesterday with words like "100x bigger than MG" ect ect ect is a bit different.  Now you are putting your credibility on the line which is different.  He isn't saying things like well XRP is going to be doing big things like you have put it, he is naming specifics.  You lose credibility, you lose followers and people remember when you make direct accusations like this.  This isn't one of those "Ripple is talking with some big names right now."  People get away with that stuff.  You don't get away from things like this.

17 minutes ago, KuNiT21 said:

While I don't disagree with anything you are saying, but he did call the MG and Ripple news.  I always take things with a grain of salt, so I don't count what this guy says as the gospel either.  However, calling something like he did yesterday with words like "100x bigger than MG" ect ect ect is a bit different.  Now you are putting your credibility on the line which is different.  He isn't saying things like well XRP is going to be doing big things like you have put it, he is naming specifics.  You lose credibility, you lose followers and people remember when you make direct accusations like this.  This isn't one of those "Ripple is talking with some big names right now."  People get away with that stuff.  You don't get away from things like this.

But if he gets 100 subscribers that is 7K in profits and buy 20k zerps.  Not a bad cash out.  He can close down his anonymous account and start up a new scam under a new name.

I certainly would not pay 5 dollars to get into his private club.

He was mostly right about Moneygram, so I will follow his predictions while it is free but I would never pay him money for them.

Edited by Julian_Williams