A new Sam I Am video that provides a great history of growth

39 minutes ago, Archbob said:

I stopped listening to him after the whole bearablebul guy/$50 in one night/Ripple Riddler/Kichiro nonsense. He's been wrong enough times for me to consider him a bit crazy with these theories.

Same thing with the Donald Trump/XRP theories that the hype snake oil salesmen are peddling now.

What’s the trump theory?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YoYo is the next Ripple Psychic that SamIAm has chosen to believe. First it was BearableGuy, then “the BGs” (because all the copycats must be working together), then it was the Ripple Riddler, th

Ripple me this, yo-yo me that, I'm SamIAm, some think I'm a...

Asshat?

28 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

What’s the trump theory?

First it was bearable bull saying that there was a chance that Trump was going to announce XRP as something big on 4th of July.

In general, its trying to shill the hopium that Trump is going to declare XRP as the currency in the United States and abolish the fed.

9 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

What’s the trump theory?

8 hours ago, Archbob said:

First it was bearable bull saying that there was a chance that Trump was going to announce XRP as something big on 4th of July.

In general, its trying to shill the hopium that Trump is going to declare XRP as the currency in the United States and abolish the fed.

There was one theory floating around that they were going to pump XRP so the USA could reduce their debts... Smh

1 minute ago, captainjack said:

There was one theory floating around that they were going to pump XRP so the USA could reduce their debts... Smh

Beyond absurd.  The idea that the US government, or any government for that matter, would voluntarily surrender the greatest power that they have (control of the currency) is ludicrous.  Doubly so when you consider that the USD is the world reserve currency (for now).

I'm all for XRP adoption, but theories like that literally don't have any place in a rational discourse.

Moneygram was a nice bit of news and I am curious to see how this goes once they start using xRapid.  Have we any timeframe or update on when they plan to implement?

49 minutes ago, Archbob said:

Well, there's a 2 year window. That's how long the contract with Ripple is I believe.

Right but when does it begin?

3 hours ago, Viggo said:

Are Sams banking contacts credible ? Hes been takin´ the same old nonsense for 3 bucks a month for years. 

No their not. Their “insiders” that create Twitter accounts, tweet some cryptic stuff, and follow him. From there they pose as insiders as he gives them recognition and they feed him more trolling messages. He doesn’t vet out any sources, as that’d ruin his theories and views. He should change his screen name it Ohhforrr. 

On 7/19/2019 at 6:43 PM, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

YoYo is the next Ripple Psychic that SamIAm has chosen to believe.

First it was BearableGuy, then “the BGs” (because all the copycats must be working together), then it was the Ripple Riddler, then “the Riddlers”. Now it’s YoYo. Next it will be “the YoYos.”

There is no end to it. None of them are real. It’s Q-Anon for crypto Twitter. 

And yet he also doesn’t “believe in” human contributions to global warming... and is shuffling that propaganda campaign to his audience. It’s a little disgusting.

That said, he shares interesting news articles sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

I liked the video, it is a nicely strung together story and lets hope there is some truth in his conjecture.  Never heard of Yo yo and never followed BG. I agree with @Roaring_Twenties, Yoyo is not the bit of the video that interests me, the string of announcements and steering group does.

Just for the record I believe the connection between CO2 levels and Global warming is grossly exaggerated (I used to read www.wattsupwiththat.com  everyday).  This is not the same as saying warming has not occurred or that CO2 is not a green house gas.  Do not dismiss people for being sceptical, just like you don't want people to dismiss you for being sceptical about XRP management.  Get out the facts as we know them and debate the topic with people who oppose your point of view to the best of your abilities and be wiling to move your opinions when you cannot win arguments, and expect the same towards you.

Edited by Julian_Williams
32 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I liked the video, it is a nicely strung together story and lets hope there is some truth in his conjecture.  Never heard of Yo yo and never followed BG. I agree with @Roaring_Twenties, Yoyo is not the bit of the video that interests me, the string of announcements and steering group does.

Just for the record I believe the connection between CO2 levels and Global warming is grossly exaggerated (I used to read www.wattsupwiththat.com  everyday).  This is not the same as saying warming has not occurred or that CO2 is not a green house gas.  Do not dismiss people for being sceptical, just like you don't want people to dismiss you for being sceptical about XRP management.  Get out the facts as we know them and debate the topic with people who oppose your point of view to the best of your abilities and be wiling to move your opinions when you cannot win arguments, and expect the same towards you.

There really are a significant number of people today that don't believe climate change is a real, impending issue? Can you point me to something that explains what they believe, and why they believe what they do?

5 hours ago, XRPboi said:

There really are a significant number of people today that don't believe climate change is a real, impending issue? Can you point me to something that explains what they believe, and why they believe what they do?

Its complicated and there are nutcases on both sides of the argument.  It is such a big subject and really not want I come to XRPchat to discuss - the site Wattsupwiththat.com is run by a "luke warmer" and contains all the data sets and opinions you need to see to help you make up your own mind.

Edited by Julian_Williams