Roaring_Twenties

A new Sam I Am video that provides a great history of growth

Some are more than a little down in the dumps waiting for XRP to climb in value. Some are down right angry 😡 for any number of reasons. And lastly some of us are patiently waiting, observing and possibly accumulating a little more as we go.

If you fall into any of these categories then take 35 minutes and check out the clip below. You’ll likely see something of interest. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Have no idea who he is.

Okay, I enjoyed the video and think most of the stuff he says is reasonable. I just don't get why he chooses the route where he hypes this stuff even more because of some new unknown twitter user. He did the same thing with the Kichiro dude where he said we were likely to go to 50$ overnight or something stupid like that. It was embarrassing tbh

Edited by captainjack

1 hour ago, captainjack said:

I just don't get why he chooses the route where he hypes this stuff even more because of some new unknown twitter user.

Thanks @captainjack.

That’s interesting feedback because I actually paid very little attention to that whole Yo-yo Twitter aspect of the video. I guess my Twitter filter in my mind had that whole Twitter on ig-fricken-nore.

What I liked was the way he showed the history of Ripple’s growth starting a few years back and how Ripple was testing years ago.  As a side note I tracked down and spoke to “Tim” in video at that Canada bank shortly after he did that transfer test with Germany. I did it about a month after that test. I didn’t see the relevance of that test till today’s video.

The historical progress is why I titled my post in the manner in which I did because I liked the way he linked the progress over the last few years. To me this was something that someone who was feeling down about progress would see and possibly reevaluate what they’re feeling down about. I saw it as great way to show how far we’ve come for someone who’s asking “Are we there yet?”

The other aspect of his video I really liked is the slow motion analysis of body language. I don’t see anyone doing that and I think it’s really cool. Now one could argue differently on what they are thinking inside but I think there’s possibly some validity to his analysis of their behavior. Besides, body language is a strong communicator.

Thanks for the observation. It’s interesting to see what people notice and see value in.

Posted (edited)

I stopped listening to him after the whole bearablebul guy/$50 in one night/Ripple Riddler/Kichiro nonsense. He's been wrong enough times for me to consider him a bit crazy with these theories.

Same thing with the Donald Trump/XRP theories that the hype snake oil salesmen are peddling now.

Edited by Archbob

Sean Penn's playing Sam I Am in character from I Am Sam.

YoYo is the next Ripple Psychic that SamIAm has chosen to believe.

First it was BearableGuy, then “the BGs” (because all the copycats must be working together), then it was the Ripple Riddler, then “the Riddlers”. Now it’s YoYo. Next it will be “the YoYos.”

There is no end to it. None of them are real. It’s Q-Anon for crypto Twitter. 

And yet he also doesn’t “believe in” human contributions to global warming... and is shuffling that propaganda campaign to his audience. It’s a little disgusting.

That said, he shares interesting news articles sometimes. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah he's unbearable at times (pun intended).

He's so emotionally attached to his "investment" and very biased.

These YouTubers will turn any news in good news. They act like this is a done deal and can't accept that there will be competitors in this market.

Anything that doesn't fit his narrative he shrugs of and says: do your own research.

He still believes in this bearable guy after he failed him so many times. Yet he still says all bg123 said was true apart from the price prediction :s

Okay, I enjoyed the video and think most of the stuff he says is reasonable. I just don't get why he chooses the route where he hypes this stuff even more because of some new unknown twitter user. He did the same thing with the Kichiro dude where he said we were likely to go to 50$ overnight or something stupid like that. It was embarrassing tbh

Absolutely. And he doesn't seem to learn from these mistakes :s

He's just desperate to get confirmation and to get a huge increase so he could say: told you so and saving his ass in the process.