Sign in to follow this  
Mycotoxin

t

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 9:48 PM, Dario_o said:

how do we take seriously a TA with target price "Pluto and beyond"?

Edited by Mycotoxin

14 minutes ago, Mycotoxin said:

Entry is anywhere  between the current location at .31 all the way down to  .23 -  Dollar cost average  if on the sidelines,

Target should be between 1.50  and  3.00

So the target would be the same as the last parabolic because the starting point is the same?

Taken into equation buying is much easier nowadays with more fiat entrypoints, volumes in general are allready higher than 2017 and exchanges are (hopefully) more prepared for traffic then back in 2017 I would expect higher targets... although getting Fiat out is also easier nowadays... hmmm.

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

So the target would be the same as the last parabolic because the starting point is the same?

Taken into equation buying is much easier nowadays with more fiat entrypoints, volumes in general are allready higher than 2017 and exchanges are (hopefully) more prepared for traffic then back in 2017 I would expect higher targets... although getting Fiat out is also easier nowadays... hmmm.

Can't speak for the OP, but I'd imagine this is a purely technical analysis of the charts, so none of that should matter (for pure TA purposes I mean).

Sign in to follow this