Onizuka

Here is the prediction from crypthawk

Posted (edited)

Well we have to take his predictions seriously now, although I think he said Moneygram had been bought when in fact it was only a 10% shareholding/investment

Bigger than R3? - that has to be super big!  Temenos, Amazon or Apple are not really bigger than R3's service to banks?  The only bigger thing is SWIFT working with XRP?  Maybe others have their suggestions.

I wonder where his info is coming from?

Edited by Julian_Williams

Posted (edited)

I like these things, it makes you think about potentials. But I can also shout "Something big is going to happen. Soon". And then a random thing happens months from now, and I'll be right!

Anyway, Apple has this 'back to school' thing annualy where they promote their products.

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/back-to-school-promotion/

Edited by Caracappa

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, Onizuka said:

He’s no bearableguy when it comes to riddles, but he says there is a clue in the post as to what the announcement will be. 

CryptHawk (@TheCryptHawk) Tweeted:

AWS / R3 is nothing compared to the big one coming for the "Back to School" period! You have the whole summer to prepare yourself! Not sure your body is ready yet! #XRP #Ripple #XRPCommunity #XRPArmy

What’s more fun than crypto riddles? 

Shine on you crazy diamonds. 

At least all our kids will be 'safe at school'...... XRP is such a killer token :hunter:

Edited by cryptoxrp

Posted (edited)

Unlike the other rumor mongers, he has a track record of being right. That matters to me.

His prediction also lines up with my prediction of a late August/September rally, which is based on everything I know, from TA to sentiment, to the way Wall Street generally behaves (they take the summer off).... to utilization..

EVERYTHING points to this time frame as a critical pivot. And I'm not in it for utube clicks. I make my money the hard way, by taking risks.

Edited by dr_ed

Ugh who knows what this means. Remember that he was in the ballpark last time, but wasn't entirely accurate regarding MoneyGram.

Maybe something like Staples?? A University? Microsoft (that would be the only significant one)? Maybe a way to donate XRP, or for people with other currencies to donate on DonorsChoose.org (remember that time Ripple donated 29 million USD to fund all the teachers' projects there)?

2 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

I'm not someone who listens much to rumors in general, but the persistent rumors about Amazon somehow implementing XRP probably have some basis as far as being in discussion on some level. Bezos is a big picture guy....exactly the kind of CEO I'd expect to really grok the potential. I know nothing about whether the rumors there will amount to anything, but it might just be early. 

Don't quote me on that. And I'm not even on Twitter. lol.

I'd be okay with that. I want very badly to see XRP get into retail payments. I disagree vehemently with certain experts (he who cannot be named)  on the relative importance of that.