T800

SWIFT sees success with instant cross-border payments through Singapore’s FAST

SWIFT trials cross-border instant payments over gpi and Singapore FAST with banks in Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America

SWIFT has released the results of a global trial to integrate SWIFT gpi Instant, its cross-border instant payments service, into Singapore’s domestic instant payment service, Fast And Secure Transfers (FAST). The successful trial, which involved 17 banks across seven countries, saw payments across these continents settling within 25 seconds, with the fastest between Australia and Singapore in just 13 seconds.

Source :  https://www.swift.com/news-events/news/swift-sees-success-with-instant-cross-border-payments-through-singapore_s-fast

9 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Any of these not Ripplenet?

image.thumb.png.b811974076765cb0d151735dc28f0c7b.png

Holy. Moly.

All of those are either openly RippleNet members, members of Ripple's Global Payments Steering Group, or rumored partners. 

I don't have time to dig up the articles for all of them, but holy **** does this smell like Ripple.

17 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Holy. Moly.

All of those are either openly RippleNet members, members of Ripple's Global Payments Steering Group, or rumored partners. 

I don't have time to dig up the articles for all of them, but holy **** does this smell like Ripple.

simon cowell facepalm GIFhype train GIFoh no facepalm GIF

Since we're using broad strokes anyone interested in the SWIFT gpi, Corda Settler, and Ripple relationship should read below in its entirety as well.  These systems are not entirely independent of one another, and in many cases dependent upon on one another in the payments ecosystem of the present/future.  The final word is not yet out so no conclusions (FUD or Moon) can be made either way by the masses, us. 

https://www.finextra.com/blogposting/17188/blockchain-corda-settler-ripple-and-swift-a-mariage-a-trois

7 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Since we're using broad strokes anyone interested in the SWIFT gpi, Corda Settler, and Ripple should read below in its entirety as well.  These systems are not entirely independent of one another, and in many cases dependent upom on one another in the payments ecosystem of the present/future.  The final word is not yet out so no conclusions (FUD or Moon) can be made either way by the masses, us. 

https://www.finextra.com/blogposting/17188/blockchain-corda-settler-ripple-and-swift-a-mariage-a-trois

Exactly why I choose to reserve my comments instead of premature ejaculation of the typing fingers.  "You just don't know at this point!!"

10 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

Exactly why I choose to reserve my comments instead of premature ejaculation of the typing fingers.  "You just don't know at this point!!"

sure would be nice to get some decent press releases from these companies.

1 hour ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Holy. Moly.

It smells like Ripple losing the race.