Sign in to follow this  

SBI VC maintenance...

7 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

Genuine question, why are we monitoring SBI VC live book news so closely? Aren't people already able to buy XRP in Japan via other exchanges?

I guess people expect institutions to start buying up on the open market when SBI VC launches and pump the price of XRP as allegedly SBI has more than 20M customers. 

30 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

I guess people expect institutions to start buying up on the open market when SBI VC launches and pump the price of XRP as allegedly SBI has more than 20M customers. 

which institution are we expecting to buy xrp from SBI VC? 

40 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

Genuine question, why are we monitoring SBI VC live book news so closely? Aren't people already able to buy XRP in Japan via other exchanges?

Because SBI owns stake of Ripple and their exchange is likely to support xRapid eventually if not from the beginning and this would open JPY/XRP corridor. Their exchange is probably going to have decent if not high volume and it's possible that SBI at some point will route all of their JPY <-> USD payments through XRP because there is good liquidity with both XRP/USD and XRP/JPY, so why not?

Edited by Janno

2 minutes ago, Janno said:

Because SBI owns stake of Ripple and their exchange is likely to support xRapid eventually if not from the beginning and this would open JPY/XRP corridor. Their exchange is probably going to have decent if not high volume and it's possible that SBI at some point will route all of their JPY <-> USD payments through XRP because there is good volume with both XRP/USD and XRP/JPY, so why not?

Exactly this.  There isn't enough liquidity to support the USD/JPY corridor at the moment.  SBI VC will eventually take care of that and USD/JPY is the widest corridor in forex....

57 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

For me it's mainly because I've got the idea it's not only for exchanging XRP>FIAT but multiple SBI presentations showed they are looking into integrating into FX and other markets, which on itself could provide a lot of liquidity to XRP and explains the time and delays it took them to go live.

Whether that is true, and ready I don't know...

1 hour ago, MemberBerry said:

Is it trolling when i lmao when this a disappointment?  😂😂😂

No, not at all.... the only thing that sucks for the people who end up sticking around and would like to tell you "Memberberry was the dooosh I thought he was"....

is the fact that you will disappear (hide in cowardice).... sad.

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
don't forget to report me, dooooshh berry.... edit: when I say, "disappear" I realize I best make clear that what I mean is "hide in cowardice"...... so yeah, the comfort of anonymity is wonderful!

1 hour ago, MemberBerry said:

Is it trolling when i lmao when this a disappointment?  😂😂😂

Also, believe it or not... there is an easy way to tell when what you just posted is considered  trolling......

'Any time you have a "like" by Moonraker,  you might have just trolled.....'

jeff foxworthy applause GIF by NBC

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

For me it's mainly because I've got the idea it's not only for exchanging XRP>FIAT but multiple SBI presentations showed they are looking into integrating into FX and other markets, which on itself could provide a lot of liquidity to XRP and explains the time and delays it took them to go live.

Whether that is true, and ready I don't know...

afbeelding.thumb.png.f8f05d919f847fa41a107c60f87b5102.pngafbeelding.png.401ba596a56375616c7512b5a568147e.png

https://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/company/group/sbivc.html

https://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/190603presentations.pdf

1 hour ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

still sending links to your poker training?

dsthdfgh.thumb.png.edbf5171744681c52a95366fac2adcdd.png

I was looking to teach someone who was keen and realised I was offering $100's worth of free coaching lol.  I sent you the basics and didn't hear back from you for seven weeks....

I'm not chasing you up bud.

2 minutes ago, VoteForTomorrow said:

dsthdfgh.thumb.png.edbf5171744681c52a95366fac2adcdd.png

I was looking to teach someone who was keen and realised I was offering $100's worth of free coaching lol.  I sent you the basics and didn't hear back from you for seven weeks....

I'm not chasing you up bud.

Right!

Excellent! and I may have experienced a bit of paranoia... but I did brush that off and meant to reply... and remember that you send  a link in the private message.... never clicked on it, but do know that is a no-no in general.... so what was the link you sent? I'm assuming you can share it here?