Sign in to follow this  
mistatee2000

XRP, Brad and Mnuchin

4 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

XRP is uniquely equipped to solve a multi trillion dollar problem

And roughly at what value would XRP have to be at in order to do that?  A little north of .40 USD I suspect.  And if it's a lot further north in price I would imagine people who have XRP as simply gifted to them would probably have to dispose of their stack in some manner.  Perhaps depositing their stacks into an XRP Chat amnesty box so it may be distributed to the XRP Chat members based on their status.  That would be a fair and efficient method.  A good way to give back.

6 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

And roughly at what value would XRP have to be at in order to do that?  A little north of .40 USD I suspect.  And if it's a lot further north in price I would imagine people who have XRP as simply gifted to them would probably have to dispose of their stack in some manner.  Perhaps depositing their stacks into an XRP Chat amnesty box so it may be distributed to the XRP Chat members based on their status.  That would be a fair and efficient method.  A good way to give back.

When you wake up you will realise that was just a dream - a nice one all the same

Not sure if this has been directly linked, but Caitlin Long's testimony before Congress is so right and to the point it's hard for me to see how anybody (even a Senator) could fail to understand. It's without a doubt the best thing I've read on regulation....I just wish they'd listen to the voice of reason. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/caitlinlong/2019/07/15/facebooks-cryptocurrency-libra-senate-banking-testimony/#4264112e1378