Finding hope in dark times

1 minute ago, solid102 said:

To all the losers in this thread who are despairing and being pessimistic just cause you didn't get MOON!!! you expected I only have one piece of advice for you. Sell your stash and recover your losses and go somewhere else. Impatient people who can't stomach the ups and downs of this market do not deserve 10-20 or even 100 time return on their investment. 

Word of advise just go back in time in this same forum you so cluelessly post and have a look at threads dating back to 2016 and 2017. Heck in 2017 XRP hit an all time high in May only to come back crashing down extremely hard and remained at a stagnate price for the next 7 month  while the entire crypto market was skyrocketing. I have zero doubt that if any of you losers were around during that time you would be spouting the same nonsense I see in threads on this forum nowadays and probably would have exited your investment and went and put it into any other crypto moving up just to miss XRP skyrocketing from 0.2 to 3.9 in a matter of days.

If you ain't got the stomach, ain't got the guts and ain't got fortitude to remain in this market exit and go home. This ain't no market for despair moonboys this is a place for people who have done their research properly understand the risk and is willing to take that risk for some life changing money.

I remember these kind of posts around second week of Jan 2018 right through to now.

Those who sold then (against the fury of many) were ultimately proven right.

Maybe it will go up from now, maybe it won't... those righteously ranting may equally be proven wrong.

There is no "deserving" or not. And those who DCA in today at 90% less than some of us paid in Jan 2018... well lucky them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we were to break through current bear market lows (.24xx back in late summer 2018), and plumb new depths, I think Ripple will continue to plot forward toward the execution of their business plan ju

Sell, trade, or wait. All of those options might make you rich or insolvent. I recommend fine whisky.

I can only say patience, I don't want to be put away like a bearableguy123. I know from a reliable source that a number of European banks are seriously sitting around the table for using xrp. and beli

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

I remember these kind of posts around second week of Jan 2018 right through to now.

XRP went parabolic and based on the chart and market conditions in Jan 2018, the right thing to do was to sell. 

People who knew the cryptomarket (like Charlie Lee) were warning new investors. Until there is substantial utility demand, XRP is going to follow the same cycle as before, although this time perhaps more money will flow into BTC. ALT season may be less intense. 

The big question for XRP is when will it see substantial utility demand. My bet is 2021. This year is not looking good. And I anticipate that 2020 will see the passing of more regulation, which will benefit 2021. 

32 minutes ago, solid102 said:

To all the losers in this thread who are despairing and being pessimistic just cause you didn't get MOON!!! you expected I only have one piece of advice for you. Sell your stash and recover your losses and go somewhere else. Impatient people who can't stomach the ups and downs of this market do not deserve 10-20 or even 100 time return on their investment. 

Word of advise just go back in time in this same forum you so cluelessly post and have a look at threads dating back to 2016 and 2017. Heck in 2017 XRP hit an all time high in May only to come back crashing down extremely hard and remained at a stagnate price for the next 7 month  while the entire crypto market was skyrocketing. I have zero doubt that if any of you losers were around during that time you would be spouting the same nonsense I see in threads on this forum nowadays and probably would have exited your investment and went and put it into any other crypto moving up just to miss XRP skyrocketing from 0.2 to 3.9 in a matter of days.

If you ain't got the stomach, ain't got the guts and ain't got fortitude to remain in this market exit and go home. This ain't no market for despair moonboys this is a place for people who have done their research properly understand the risk and is willing to take that risk for some life changing money.

That is a lot of anger and insults for such an empty post. Hopefully one day, you will learn to balance your views. I wish you luck with your gamble.

11 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

Maybe it will go up from now, maybe it won't... those righteously ranting may equally be proven wrong.

There is no "deserving" or not. And those who DCA in today at 90% less than some of us paid in Jan 2018... well lucky them.

If you are here going maybe it will go up maybe it won't then you really have no business investing in XRP and just shows you have not done enough research on your investment but just saw the large bullrun at the beginning of 2018 got greedy and thought you could make such returns quickly. And now the majority of you got nothing to cling to but hopium because you have no idea what you got your self into.

There were people in 2014 who bought XRP at an all time high of 0.05 USD only for it to go crashing down to 0.001 USD and remained around those levels until mid 2017. Do you think the people back then were despairing and going "oh noes XRP may never recover I need some hope?" Doubt it those people were pioneers who recognized a good investment and probably kept holding huge stashes until the bullrun at the end of 2017 and what kept them holding wasn't people telling them to it was them using their brain to research and gather as much information regarding this asset before throwing money into it something the majority of these despairing losers here lack and just want someone to be spoon feed them all the information and then pat them on the back about what a good investor they are and then when things don't go their way they look at someone to blame whether it be Ripple or Riddlers or Youtubers or whatever.

I have done my research and I have faith in my investment. XRP may fail but after what I read and looked into the chances of it succeeding are way more than likely then it not

If you are here going maybe it will go up maybe it won't then you really have no business investing in XRP

XRP may fail but after what I read and looked into the chances of it succeeding are way more than likely then it not

Well now I'm confused. I'm excluded from getting my lambo moon gains for saying it might go up. But you, in the same post, also say "XRP may fail".

OK.... cool....

10 minutes ago, RippleFan4124 said:

XRP went parabolic and based on the chart and market conditions in Jan 2018, the right thing to do was to sell. 

People who knew the cryptomarket (like Charlie Lee) were warning new investors. Until there is substantial utility demand, XRP is going to follow the same cycle as before, although this time perhaps more money will flow into BTC. ALT season may be less intense. 

The big question for XRP is when will it see substantial utility demand. My bet is 2021. This year is not looking good. And I anticipate that 2020 will see the passing of more regulation, which will benefit 2021. 

Be interesting to see, and very good chance we will float up with the rest of the alts at some point prior to decouple/real utility.

If we do rise up to say $2-3 on an general market bubble this year... who would have the balls to sell? Probably not me, be too sh*t scared of missing "the big rise" whilst playing at trader!

2 minutes ago, solid102 said:

If you are here going maybe it will go up maybe it won't then you really have no business investing in XRP and just shows you have not done enough research on your investment but just saw the large bullrun at the beginning of 2018 got greedy and thought you could make such returns quickly. And now the majority of you got nothing to cling to but hopium because you have no idea what you got your self into.

There were people in 2014 who bought XRP at an all time high of 0.05 USD only for it to go crashing down to 0.001 USD and remained around those levels until mid 2017. Do you think the people back then were despairing and going "oh noes XRP may never recover I need some hope?" Doubt it those people were pioneers who recognized a good investment and probably kept holding huge stashes until the bullrun at the end of 2017 and what kept them holding wasn't people telling them to it was them using their brain to research and gather as much information regarding this asset before throwing money into it something the majority of these despairing losers here lack and just want someone to be spoon feed them all the information and then pat them on the back about what a good investor they are and then when things don't go their way they look at someone to blame whether it be Ripple or Riddlers or Youtubers or whatever.

I have done my research and I have faith in my investment. XRP may fail but after what I read and looked into the chances of it succeeding are way more than likely then it not

What a load of crock. This tiered old argument again. I did my due diligence regarding XRP and it seamed like the once in a lifetime investment. However I got in late Q1 2018 and have seen no profits and now traders are considering XRP a Ponzi. I might have been swayed by the shining gold, the values and the white paper, but XRP has give zero in return. 

16 minutes ago, Viggo said:

What a load of crock. This tiered old argument again. I did my due diligence regarding XRP and it seamed like the once in a lifetime investment. However I got in late Q1 2018 and have seen no profits and now traders are considering XRP a Ponzi. I might have been swayed by the shining gold, the values and the white paper, but XRP has give zero in return. 

Hey, it’s not XRPs fault you were late to the party. The whole market was going down in 2018, , your not alone in this respect. But while others remain undeterred and still believe in what they invested in, others reading fud articles see things in a different perspective, self doubt creeps in and they even start to believe it’s a scam a ponzu scheme

Anyone who thinks this is a ponzi and still have money in it must have rocks for brains, “get out now before you lose it all” I would say because there’s only one way a ponzi ends

For me XRP is far from being a ponzi, but that’s just my opinion 

53 minutes ago, solid102 said:

If you are here going maybe it will go up maybe it won't then you really have no business investing in XRP and just shows you have not done enough research on your investment but just saw the large bullrun at the beginning of 2018 got greedy and thought you could make such returns quickly.

maxresdefault.jpg

49 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

If we do rise up to say $2-3 on an general market bubble this year... who would have the balls to sell? Probably not me, be too sh*t scared of missing "the big rise" whilst playing at trader!

I think $2-3 is highly unlikely this year. I could be wrong, but I think an optimistic EOY price is $1. My reasoning is that more money will flow to BTC than in past cycles. So ETH and XRP will not jump as they did previously. It will be a slow rise. 2020 is the year that I believe XRP will reach ATH. And I think it will happen at the end of 2020. 

That will be a true test for XRP hodlers. Do you sell when it reaches ATH? I am sure many will do exactly that. 

Edited by RippleFan4124
1 hour ago, solid102 said:

you ain't got the stomach, ain't got the guts and ain't got fortitude to remain in this market exit and go home. 

Ok let me fix this for you..

If you don't have the stomach,guts or fortitude to remain in this market exit and go home.

There much better 🤔

1 hour ago, XRP-JAG said:

Be interesting to see, and very good chance we will float up with the rest of the alts at some point prior to decouple/real utility.

My first sell point is 3.14 cad..because i like 🍰 😂

14 hours ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

Remittances are vastly improved with xCurrent and not using XRP.

yerr-nah your so fkn wrong!

the day b4 yestetday i did some bank tx's "from" and "to" my exchange and "from" and "to" my brother who is with the same bank. "From" the bank stilk takes overnight. Settlements are still pathetically slow. Banks are still fking us hardcase.

The world is sick of & angry about banks, xrp will be the standard!

6 minutes ago, robertbruce said:

yerr-nah your so fkn wrong!

the day b4 yestetday i did some bank tx's "from" and "to" my exchange and "from" and "to" my brother who is with the same bank. "From" the bank stilk takes overnight. Settlements are still pathetically slow. Banks are still fking us hardcase.

The world is sick of & angry about banks, xrp will be the standard!

yerr-nah your such an example of what you speak of!

Amazing you know your bank is using xCurrent. Don’t know how you can tolerate spending any time on XRP Chat or at yer fkn bank. It’s got to be driving you crazy!

Pick another asset that is going to perform and save yourself from the XRP madness! Don’t waste your time with sick and angry masses. There’s no future in it.

4 minutes ago, Roaring_Twenties said:

yerr-nah your such an example of what you speak of!

Amazing you know your bank is using xCurrent. Don’t know how you can tolerate spending any time on XRP Chat or at yer fkn bank. It’s got to be driving you crazy!

Pick another asset that is going to perform and save yourself from the XRP madness! Dcon’t waste your time with sick and angry masses. There’s no future in it.

pfff, im in this for the long run, you need to be more committed & get off the fence before your arse is hurt!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.